• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon X & Y - Gen 6 Announced - Nintendo Giving Pokefans an Extra Chromosome

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Pokémon - Peppu deleted the old one, he's so nice hehe

Okay, so what do I do now?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

So I'm replaying White. And I must say, I never realized how much fluffing dialouge is in this one. Like every time you battle one of your rivals it's like a fluffing speech, oh and then another character comes running up and throws in their two cents. Like stfu I just wanna battle pokemon.

Also when are good levels to evolve Elektrik and Lampent?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Okay, so what do I do now?

I'm not sure. I could assume it has something to do with the wifi settings.

Edit: Oh what the heck it's working! =D

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Now I feel like my Rayquaza is crap

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Just so you know, I have no idea whats in that egg.
It was from a while ago when I was breeding, but thanks for the Zoura!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Just so you know, I have no idea whats in that egg.
It was from a while ago when I was breeding, but thanks for the Zoura!

No problem! I hope you like the Zorua.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

So I'm replaying White. And I must say, I never realized how much fluffing dialouge is in this one. Like every time you battle one of your rivals it's like a fluffing speech, oh and then another character comes running up and throws in their two cents. Like stfu I just wanna battle pokemon.
Annoying speeches are annoying.

Lampent learns it's last move Overheat at level 69. Special Attack is its best stat so it's worth the wait. However many of it's better moves like Overheat and Shadow Ball can be learnd through TMs so you have more control over when you want to evolve it.

As for Elektrik its last move Thrash is learned at level 74 and Atk is its best stat with Sp. Atk a close second. Wild charge(59) can be taught by TM, Zap cannon(69) and Thrash(74) cannot. So it depends what moves you want it to know.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

I'ma go train my new Pokemoooon

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I always thought that the rivals were trying to cheat a victory by attacking you in tiring condition since you didn't really had time to recover your Pokemon. Lol.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

I need some advice as to what moves my Kyurem should know. It knows: Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Blizzard, and Glaciate. I know Glaciate sucks, but I get hung up about a pokemon knowing its signature move. Not saying i wouldn't get rid of it, it's just a problem of mine. Any way I just want to know if there are more effective moves I could be using since Kyurem's defenses are not great.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I need some advice as to what moves my Kyurem should know. It knows: Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Blizzard, and Glaciate. I know Glaciate sucks, but I get hung up about a pokemon knowing its signature move. Not saying i wouldn't get rid of it, it's just a problem of mine. Any way I just want to know if there are more effective moves I could be using since Kyurem's defenses are not great.

I'd suggest these moves for Kyurem. Draco Meteor is taught by Iris/Drayden in that one house in Opelucid city.

Draco Meteor
Ice Beam
Focus Blast
Dragon Pulse

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

I'd suggest these moves for Kyurem. Draco Meteor is taught by Iris/Drayden in that one house in Opelucid city.

Draco Meteor
Ice Beam
Focus Blast
Dragon Pulse
Thanks for the suggestions. I might replace dragon pulse with outrage since draco meteor cuts sp.atk so much that i wouldn't want all of my moves to be cut down like that.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Thanks for the suggestions. I might replace dragon pulse with outrage since draco meteor cuts sp.atk so much that i wouldn't want all of my moves to be cut down like that.

Hmm oh I see. Kyurem's decreased stats would return to normal since switching between Pokemon in battles is kinda common. As for ingame gameplay, I don't think it matters too much.

Here's Smogon's suggestions.
Kyurem (B/W) - Smogon University

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Hmm oh I see. Kyurem's decreased stats would return to normal since switching between Pokemon in battles is kinda common. As for ingame gameplay, I don't think it matters too much.

Here's Smogon's suggestions.
Kyurem (B/W) - Smogon University
I see what your getting at. I'm just in the middle of training it to reach level 100 so I didn't want all sp.atk right now. I'll go with your suggestions after I get it to level 100.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I see what your getting at. I'm just in the middle of training it to reach level 100 so I didn't want all sp.atk right now. I'll go with your suggestions after I get it to level 100.

Good luck with that. How are you training them to 100? The Pokemon League? Audinos?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Good luck with that. How are you training them to 100? The Pokemon League? Audinos?
Right now I've been going to Black City to fight trainers, the trainers in the 2 sports domes in Nimbasa City have level 60 pokemon, there is also both rivals and GAME FREAK Morimoto. I haven't gone to the Pokemon League in a long while and I only encounter Audinos because i'm also still trying to hatch a shiny Deino with that method where you use a foreign language pokemon for breeding. I also have about 4 Lucky Eggs so I gain extra exp for the other pokemon i'm training. Also this all goes on for only 3 days a week since i'm so busy.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Right now I've been going to Black City to fight trainers, the trainers in the 2 sports domes in Nimbasa City have level 60 pokemon, there is also both rivals and GAME FREAK Morimoto. I haven't gone to the Pokemon League in a long while and I only encounter Audinos because i'm also still trying to hatch a shiny Deino with that method where you use a foreign language pokemon for breeding. I also have about 4 Lucky Eggs so I gain extra exp for the other pokemon i'm training. Also this all goes on for only 3 days a week since i'm so busy.
I don't suppose you happened to EV train Kyurem before you started leveling it up? If you plan on using it online I'd really recommend it, but it may be a bit of a hassle to get all the EV reducing berries you'd need to get rid of the EVs you don't want.

Wait, can you EV train level 100 pokemon in B/W? I could've sworn I'd heard that you could somewhere.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

I don't suppose you happened to EV train Kyurem before you started leveling it up? If you plan on using it online I'd really recommend it, but it may be a bit of a hassle to get all the EV reducing berries you'd need to get rid of the EVs you don't want.

Wait, can you EV train level 100 pokemon in B/W? I could've sworn I'd heard that you could somewhere.

Yes you can. In previous games the stat bonuses were only calculated upon level up. In Gen V they get re-calculated after every battle. Theoretically you could catch a lv 100 pokémon and still EV train him without problem.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Really? I didn't know that. That makes things much more easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back