• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Summit Nine [Sign up and OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
i cant post in this till either sunday night or monday. my friend just called and she's takking a load of kids from my pool to the beach this weekend.like, 6 or 7 kids.

so yeah...

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
So yeah, I'm leaving for a concert in an hour, and won't be back until tomorrow morning, around ten or eleven. So if this battle ends before that, then UltimaSora, you'll have to fight a made up character, then I'll fight last. But if the fight doesn't end by the next time I'm on, then we'll still battle.

EnigmaticAngel

Dude wtf. You can't dodge a blizzard so easily like it was nothing.

And btw, you just can't say i got hit by your toxic. More like, the toxic came pouring down Glaceon. But instead i just let it pass.

Wow... -.- just wow.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Dude, Blizzard isn't the pwn all move. Fine, I got hit by Blizzard a bit. Umbreon can't dodge all of your attacks so easily now.

Because that was my plan. To avoid your hits until Glaceon fainted. ^_^

Last edited:

EnigmaticAngel

I didn't say Blizzard was a pwn move did i? Just dodging my attacks seems like your invincible and you can dodge all my attacks. And by the way, you wouldn't just stand there getting hit by baseball sized hail as if it was just a nusuince. C'mon dude, put some skill into this.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Skill? I'm actually doing this as if this wass the show. I think you're expecting me to stand there while we play blow for blow like the games. Anyway, I editted. Your "turn"

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I hope yopu don't expect me to roll over for you EA. Umbreon will go on until it's last breath.

Awards
Sorry for not posting much either. I'm going to Florida today to visit family, and though there will be a computer at my grandparents house, I might not be on it often.

By the way, I edited my post and also added the moves my pokemon will be using. That way it will be easier for me to keep track of the moves I use (don't wanna keep on adding more moves constantly with each new battle).

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey, does anyone remember that one guy A.J from Pokemon? He was the one with the Sandshrew who wasn't was against water. Am I the only one?

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
I remember AJ. He whipped Sandshrew into the pool to, "Strengthen his water resistance."

And as for Wasilis, you weren't here in enough time to make it into the contest. Everyone who signed up before my post showing everyone's names, got in. I think you posted like three or something after mine. Sorry.

RC, you can join any time. I look forward to battling you. >:O

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Now imagine that...on my party. It's never been removed. ^_^ Resisting every move they make. And no thins isn't a just thought up thing for this RP. This is my actual team. I've had them [Save for Torterra and Rotom] for years. This isn't a new thing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back