• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pokemon Origins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Prologue:

Long ago, when the universe was still young, there existed Arceus. Arceus was creation, so he created three beings in his image; Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina.

Throughout eons, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina served under Arceus. Eventually, Giratina grew weary of his lifelong servitude to Arceus, so he rebelled.

Though Giratina was unfathomably strong, stronger than Palkia and Dialga, but in the end, failed against Arceus. The creator Arceus decided to punish the rebellion deity and sealed him into a demonic monstrous form. He then banished the Giratina creature to a pocket of the universe existing outside of reality.

Palkia and Dialga were loyal to Arceus, so he did not attempt to punish them. They, however, were ashamed that they could not handle Arceus for him. So they begged for punishment to redeem themselves. Arceus sealed them in creature-esque forms, at their request, as well. The duo then vowed that they would guard the entrance to Giratina’s prison for eternity.

Then Arceus was alone again.

Eons pass and Arceus decides to create more servants. Instead of creating males, he created a female, and named her Myu. There was something different about Myu than about the other three. So Arceus took Myu as a lover over a servant. And they did, making the universe quake from sheer power.

Shortly after her creation, Myu bore to Arceus a set of triplets; Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. Being physical representations of Myu’s personality, the triplets were all female. After giving birth to her daughters, Myu died; leaving her soul to wander the ethereal planes.

In her remembrance, the triplets created a planet and seven beings to oversee it;

Jirachi

Ho-oh

Lugia

Regigigas

Cresselia

Celebi

Darkrai

These beings were divine entities in their own right. Though not as powerful as Arceus of the triplets, they also wield the powers of creation. Jirachi created light and used it to brighten the world’s darkened form. Ho-oh wielded the “Flames of Creation” He burned the core of the barren planet, melting the rock inside; causing volcanoes to come forth. Lugia was lord of “Waters of Life” The waters cooled the flood of lava that ravaged the planet, causing dry lifeless earth to form. Regigigas, with the powers of “Earthen Formation” fortified the unlivable earth with life, causing the planet to breathe. Cresselia played no part in the formation of the planet. She, under Arceus’ direct orders, went off into the heavens, and formed the moon from her full power. It was there that she stayed. Celebi used her powers to begin time. At that moment, time began to move. In an empty corner of the universe, time was being recorded. Life sprang up on that little planet. Once the planet began to live, Arceus came to see, and filled the planet with people. These people were of a special stat. They were demi-deities themselves. The mini’s had powers too, but nothing of much experience. There was only one last deity who contributed nothing; Darkrai.

These deities were to watch over the Arceus’ creations. However, Giratina found that Darkrai was weak. He fell for the rebel’s beautiful words. Darkrai soon found himself at the entrance to Giratina’s prison. Palkia and Dialga stood before him, but Giratina weakened their minds, and for a time Giratina was released.

Giratina, released from his prison, waged an all out war on Arceus; and again, he failed. After defeating Giratina again, Arceus sealed everyone on the planet into the creature-esque forms, thus severing Giratina’s ability to link with their mind.

It was much later, before he was sealed into a creature form, that Arceus created man. He intended for man and the creatures to live in harmony, but the creatures began to kill them off. The humans had had enough, so they created devices that drained the creatures of their power, and captured them from Apricorns.

In the meantime, Giratina slumbers. His hatred for Arceus burns intently. He awaits the day someone is foolish enough to release him again…

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Huh, this is pretty clever. A good take on the legend of creation in Diamond and Pearl. Very Creative, and a good direction away from the normal feel good message of the day that one usually gets from Pokémon.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Didn't Dialga begin time though? I know Celebi can travel through time, but I believe it is Dialga who began time. But, this is very good, and I am looking forward to seeing more.

bizness86

This was a very interesting read indeed. Bulbapedia is also a very viable source if you weren't using it already of course. I'm reminded of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and the Golden Goddesses of Creation.

@Dialga vs Celebi:
Yeha, as far as I know (quit after Emerald), Dialga was the master of Time, as opposed to Palkia. But then I suppose the D/P mascot had more of a celestial presence where as Celebi could have used timetravel. Perhap Celebi could be an overseer of the timestream whic hhad already started, to make sure time flowed consistently.

Also, Creators vs Guardians:
If ever the seven creators thing doesn't work, you could always allow Arceus to be the sole creator, while the seven legendaries could be the guardians of their respected elements.

Enjoyed the read.

Haku

<3
Don't see any Pokemon ff's too often, indeed its very intriguing looking forward into seeing the other chapters.

Maverick E.S

Virus
You did a great prologue indeed, the only question that I have is if you'll be using original characters like ash or anything but idc either way I cant wait to find out ^_^

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Thanks everyone for the reviews. I'm upset because my computer "ran out of memory at line 1732" so I have to do this again. Piece of trash terminal.

Maverick E.S. You'll just have to read to find out. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Haku...Alchemic Hearts if off hiatus, but I'm stuck so it'll still be a while.
bizness86 Yes, I was aware that Dialga began time, but he already had a duty to fulfill, so the torch was given to Celebi. And it was bulbapedia that gave me the inspiration for the story.
ASG, I was right. It WAS Pokemon Adventures, so nyah. And before you counter, don't spam my thread. XD But seriosly, enjoy the read
TM, enjoy the read.

Pokemon Origins Chapter 1: And so it begins...

"The subject is ready. Extract the D.N.A."

Pain; all she knew was pain. Those words were memories, no, a nightmare that never happened. Words that burned her mind and split her consciousness asunder. They’re much more than nightmares; it felt like her soul was being raped. Sometimes she’d wake up with no strength; almost as if she had given birth to pure evil, and it singed her flesh as it came out.

Miyuki tossed and turned. She was having the nightmare again. Sweat dripped from her forehead as the terrors continued to pester her. The girl’s roommate’s eyes opened. Miyuki’s moans woke her again.

The roommate got up and ran to Miyuki. She shook the girl and her eyes opened too. "Were you having that dream again?" She asked Miyuki, who was rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, it hurts so much. Even now, it hurts a little; like I carried some of the pain to the real world." She sighed. "I wonder if I’ll ever be normal." Miyuki moved her carnation pink hair out of her face. She began to mope, curling up into a fetal position.

"What did Professor Oak say about it?" Her roommate asked.

"He just told me that he’s a Pokemon professor, not a human mind expert. I should seek professional help from someone of that specialty. He actually gave me the former Saffron City gym leader Sabrina’s number, but I don’t know. She’s gifted with E.S.P, but was also Team Rocket for a while. It wouldn’t be wise to have an ex-con probing your mind." Miyuki answered Kyuki, her roommate.

"You mean Sabrina, the Psychic expert?" Kyuki asked in disbelief. Miyuki nodded.

"Actually Professor Oak said he met her when he was younger over 20 years ago."

"Wow, I didn’t know." The truth didn’t really bother her, but it was still surprising. "Anyway, you should get up. Today is the big day." Kyuki changed the subject. "We don’t want you to be late do we?" She referred to both of them in the third person.

Miyuki smiled. "Hai" Her voice perked up. It was its usual soft and sweet tone. There seemed to be an innocent cadence in it.

This is the story of Miyuki; a student at the illustrious Pokemon Tech. She has night terrors about the extinct Pokemon Mew. Miyuki is 17 years old, turning 18 soon. Her dream is to be a Pokemon professor like her mentor Professor Oak. Oak has actually acknowledged her as a colleague, but she has made it clear to him that she won’t accept the title until she graduates; which is today. In fact, she’s already gotten out of the shower, prepared, and left already.

Anyway, she’s had this day planned since she was a freshman; which was three year ago. It should happen like she planned it out right? Today should be the day that her dreams come true right?

At the awards ceremony…

"Niita Miyuki." The master of ceremonies called her name over the microphone. She got up and walked down the aisle to the podium. Finally, it was her turn to shine.

No sooner than opened her mouth to speak, a pokeball shot into the air. It opened with a "tsh-yoon."

"Alakazam" It cried.

Without thinking, Miyuki analyzed the Pokemon and gave a small description. "Alakazam; the psi Pokemon. Height 4’11’" Weight 106 lbs. Its brain cells continue to multiply until its death. As a result, its I.Q. is well above human comprehension!" She shouted into the microphone.

There were murmurs in the crowd. "She’s good." "That’s amazing." People whispered. It embarrassed her. Miyuki’s face turned red.

Another pokeball flew into the air.

"Sudowoodo" The tree looking Pokemon did the same as the one before it.

"Sudowoodo; imitation Pokemon. Height 3’11" Weight 84 lbs. To avoid being noticed, it hides about in forests. It hates water, so it will disappear when it rains!" Again, she yelled over the microphone.

A third pokeball was thrown and out popped a...

"Blastoise" The large turtle creature roared in a deep booming voice.

She impulsively started to say Blastoise, but then she got a better look at the turtle thing.

"Ditto, the transforming Pokemon. Height 1’00" Weight 9 lbs. It can transform into anything it has seen before. While sleeping, it turns into a rock to avoid being attacked." This time she spoke calmly.

The Pokemon blinked and reverted to its Ditto form.

"So how is it that you know all of this stuff? You have to have cheated somehow." A voice from the back of the room called to Miyuki. It was smug, and nerdy. She instantly knew who it was.

"What do you want Naran?" She stared at the intruder inquisitively. "You weren’t invited to my graduation." The girl was cross.

"Well, I heard all the commotion and decided to join the fun. So lets PARTY!" The boy with orange hair withdrew Ditto and Sudowoodo, leaving only Alakazam. "You claim to be a Pokemon genius, but didn’t know the difference between Magikarp and Feebas when you first came here. You’re a cheater and a fake. I’ll expose you, and I will not allow you to sully the good name of Pokemon Tech any longer. Alakazam read her mind!"

The fox-looking Pokemon nodded. "Ka-zam."

An older man sat in the front row. He looked very impatient. "If this gets out of hand, I’ll have to call him." He tapped at the pokeball on his waist, and it began to shake.

Miyuki didn’t try to stop it; how could she? She just let the Pokemon invade her thoughts.

"Extract the D.N.A."

Alakazam fell backwards in terror. Its eyes widened from what it saw.

"What?" Naran was surprised. Never has any of his Pokemon disobeyed orders. "Get up and do as I say!"

Alakazam was paralyzed in fear. What exactly was it scared of?

"Witch, what did you do to my Psykotik?" The pokemaniac ran to his fallen Pokemon.

"Nothing, I just stood there. It fell backwards on its own." Miyuki ran over to help.

"Get back, I think you’ve done enough." Naran pushed her back. He cradled his fallen Pokemon.

Miyuki just stared at them. Whatever happened, she didn’t do it on purpose. The girl bit her lip and worried. "I’m sorry."

A man in a white lab coat walked over to the two. Miyuki, you’re supposed to be graduating now. I’ll take care of the Alakazam, that’s more important." He picked Naran up and recalled the Pokemon to its pokeball for the boy.

"Professor Oak, I-" He held out his hand to stop her.

"You would never hurt a Pokemon. I know. Go, go graduate." He turned around, and carried Naran over his shoulder.

"My Alakazam" he sobbed. "It’s been violated by that…that…that bitch!" Bitch was the last word he muttered before the doors closed behind Prof. Oak. That word stung. It seethed like poison from his lips to her ears, causing a part of her to feel depressed. With attention back on Miyuki, the girl who was a walking pokedex was finally able to graduate.

At the after party…

People crowded around Miyuki; wanting to guess the Pokemon they threw out. It was entertaining at first, but the girl was beginning to get annoyed. She had bought a new dress for the occasion, and all the boys wanted to talk about was Pokemon.

"Okay, that’s enough boys. Anyone want to dance?" The group fell mute. Not one of them spoke up. Of course, none of them know how to dance, so they were silent for understandable reasons. Miyuki’s face dropped. "Of course not; they all want to play Pokemon." She moved past her unresponsive company, only to find Prof. Oak searching for her.

He put on his serious face. "Miyuki, I think we need to talk." The girl was a bit confused, but she went with it. The two walked out of the gymnasium, and to the hallway. The man stopped abruptly. "Miyuki, do you know what I’m holding?"

She looked in his hand and saw something familiar. It looked like a pokeball, but natural; like it had been molded out of a piece of metal or something. "Is that a Kurt original?" Her face delighted. It was GS Ball. Though the girl was a bit pleased by the sight of a rare item, she had to wonder what was going on. "Professor, you wanted to tell me something?"

Professor Oak chuckled and shook his head. "First of all, I told you to call me Green. We’re colleagues now; you may call me by my first name." She nodded, but was still confused. "Secondly, I wanted you to have this. It’s the only one known to date; the GS Ball." Green held out his hand to give it to the girl. "Think of it as a graduation gift." Suddenly, and buzzing, vibrating sound erupted from Green’s chest. "Oh, it’s Blue. I have to take that." He walked off picking up the phone from his coat pocket.

"A GS Ball." She muttered to herself. The last known trace of it, it was in Kurt’s possession. The ball was even buried with him, because it is believed he was never able to figure out how it worked. Kurt’s headstone even wrote "The thing that killed me is the thing that calls upon me in death. Know this; once the code is cracked it will swallow you."

A GS Ball. One of the rarer items in the world, and it was hers. Of course there’s also the DP Ball, the RS Ball, Crystal Bell, Teru Sama, Emerald Orb, and the Topaz Flute; all of which rest in the Pewter museum.

He walked into the gymnasium. The gazes of some people focused on him intently. It didn’t affect him, he knew he looked good. His dark blue hair covered the left side of his forehead down to his eyebrow. His eyes were large and brown. When you looked in them, they said to you "Everything is fine, I’m here now" but at the same time they said "I will hurt you if need be."

Yes, to a few girls, he was the perfect specimen; but he wasn’t looking for a cheap floozy to date. He was looking for someone. And that’s when he saw her. She had just reentered the gym. Miyuki was stunning in that dress. Her pink hair came down to her neck. She wore a pearl necklace, and a creamy, white dress. Her pocket bulged from the supposedly hidden GS Ball.

Slowly, he made his way across the floor, while watching her the whole time. A few people came to talk to him, but he brushed them off like nothing. He wanted Miyuki. The girl moved away from the corner of the room back to the party, until she met face to face with him.

She flustered a bit. He was handsome, but she was wary and she was tired.

"Hey, um, do you-" Miyuki shook her head no. "No, I don’t want to play the pokedex game. Just leave me alone." She walked past the boy and continued to walk towards the door he came in.

"No" he moved in front of her to stop her from leaving. "I meant to ask if you wanted to dance." The boy smiled.

"Oh" Her voice shrunk. All she could say was "oh."

Miyuki smiled. "Okay, let’s go." The two went out to the floor.

"I’m a very lucky guy." He grabbed her waist for a formal slow dance.

"Oh, why is that?" Miyuki was very excited to finally dance. It bothered her that no one even wanted to dance with her earlier, but the uneasiness began to melt away.

"Because I get to dance with Niita Miyuki before she leaves and goes off into the world to become a Pokemon Professor. It’s a privilege." He twirled her around to the music.

"How do you know me? We’ve never met." Miyuki stopped. The fact he knew her name surprised her.

"Because your name is everywhere, you’re the school’s pride, and I was in the audience when that guy started sending out his Pokemon. You’re going to be famous. How can I not know you?"

Miyuki blushed. The compliments came at her too fast for her to handle. "Thanks, now I feel like a jerk for not knowing your name. You’re -"

"About time." he thought.

"Luca."

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You still on about that? I'd forgotten all about it. It's not like it really matters here anyway.

But all that aside, great story. You're a very good writer.

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Oh that's fine then about your other ff PMF hope you can come up with some more ideas whenever they come, but your update of this one was great.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Chapter 2: Suspicions

Luca and Miyuki had been dancing for a while. The graduation ceremony was an hour from over, so the music had come down. "Lonely, I’m mister lonely. I have nobody for my own" played over the speaker. Luca held the girl close. They swirled in the middle of the floor. A disco ball sparkled around the room.

"This night has been wonderful Luca. Thank you; I never thought I could ever have this much fun at one these things. My life doesn’t exactly match my personality. I’m always so sunshiny in public. I can’t remember the last time I’ve had such a good time." Miyuki’s head rested on the boy’s chest. Her pink hair covered a part of her face.

Luca looked down at her. "Well, I want you to feel comfortable around me. Too bad this is your last year. It’s really a shame that we didn’t meet until your graduation, but I can’t really say this was all bad." He smiled. She looked back at him. They stared deep into each other’s eyes. The slow music faded. "Debbie just hit the wall. She never had it all." 1985 began to play, thusly ending the moment they were having, or about to have.

While Miyuki was busy flirting with Luca in the gymnasium, Green was outside trying to wrap his mind around what Blue was telling him. "I really can’t understand what you’re saying to me. It sounds like you said the Pokemon were talking. There have been no documented case of Pokemon speaking human language, unless you count that Meowth; but we’re not." Green put his right hand to his forehead. The other line was a cacophony of simultaneous noises. It sounded like people were screaming to find out what was going on. Within their squawking, only one thing remained constant; "return"

Green held his finger in the free ear. "Alright, I’ll see you when I get back. Yeah, don’t make me say it." Loud grumbling came from the other line. "Alright, I love you too. Bye." He hung up his phone and paused. Was there any truth to what Blue has said? There was only one way to find out. Green went back into the gymnasium to look for his new colleague.

Miyuki were sitting near the walls. They had danced most of the night away, and now was the time for talking. Green saw the two and decided to walk over to them. He had to leave right away. "Miyuki, get your things. It’s time to go. There’s been a new discovery, and we need you to help." Miyuki sighed. Work always got in the way. She never had time to socialize. It was ALWAYS work. She looked up at Professor Oak.

"Can I have just a few more minutes then? I want to say goodbye to my friend before I leave forever." Green rolled his eyes. He had become a bit more patient in the past few years. He had to, to deal with the influx of new family members. Green decided he would wait for her outside. "So like I was saying" was the last thing he heard.

In the nearest healing machine, lied a pokeball. Inside the pokeball was Alakazam; the same one that tried to mind rape Miyuki. Naran watched as his Pokemon healed slowly, cursing Miyuki’s name. It had been given a P.C.T. Scan; similar to a cat scan, but specifically for Pokemon. "Professor Oak said that he didn’t see anything wrong with you; other than your nickname, but that’s just a cool nickname for a Psychic-type Pokemon. What’s taking you so long?" The redheaded boy just watched his pokeball.

"Ding-ding ding doong ding" The all healed noise went off for Alakazam. "Great, now I can show her I really mean business." His face twisted into a wretched spiteful look. As Naran reached for his pokeball, it glowed a bright white. "Wha-" It rose a bit in the air. The pokeball moved away from Naran, and towards the infirmary door. "Wha-" The boy was confused, but followed his pokeball.

The red and white ball floated down the hall, past the elevator, down the stairway, to the end of the hallway, and to the gymnasium doors. Naran, still not sure what was going on, opened the doors with his pokeball floating next to him. It wasn’t very long before others began to take notice. He walked to the center of the dance floor, and everything became quiet. The pokeball opened in a bright flash, and Alakazam appeared; but something was different about it. Instead of coming out in a general fashion, it appeared from light; like the light was a portal, or door. Alakazam didn’t say its name; instead it focused its eyes on Miyuki. He pointed to her, signaling that he wanted to talk. It was at that moment; Green noticed the light and ran back in.

"Is that…an Alakazam?" Luca shaded his eyes from the light. Miyuki nodded in agreement. "Shit," he thought. "Why is it every time I try to talk to her, there are distractions?"

The light from Alakazam dimmed everything else in the room. It blinded nearly everyone in there. Time seemed to have stopped. Miyuki walked over to the Pokemon and waited. Light consumed Miyuki was she got closer.

When her eyes adjusted, there was nothing but white around her. "What’s going on?" The girl tried to find the source of the light, but to no avail.

"I have to apologize for the earlier intrusions, but I was only doing what my trainer commanded of me. Please forgive me." A voice called from nowhere.

"If you’re talking about when you tried to read my mind earlier, it’s alright. Are you okay though? You seemed a bit shaken up after what you saw." Miyuki didn’t bother to try to look around, instead she looked forward, expecting Alakazam to show himself; and he did. Though, it looked like no Alakazam she had ever seen…it was a person? There, instead of a Pokemon, she saw a person with Alakazam like features.

"Thank you for your concern, but I am fine. You must be confused as to what’s going on, I’ll let you in on a secret." Miyuki nodded as if to say yes. "Pokemon weren’t always in animal-esque forms. At one point, Pokemon looked like what humans look like. This…this is my true form."

The girl blinked a few times. The concept didn’t quite kick in yet. Alakazam proceeded to tell the story of how Pokemon came to be the way they are now. She said that she had heard different variations of the story he just told her, but they were essentially the same; though he did bring up something that she had never heard before. "Evo, what in the world is Evo?" Miyuki was dumbfounded.

"Evo is the power of which evolution flows forth. Many people believe that Pokemon evolve from extensive amounts of training. This is just a misconception. When a Pokemon reaches a point in its life where its abilities are at their max, they usually invoke Evo. If a Pokemon begins to glow before Evo is invoked, it means that it’s stronger than normal. That just means the Pokemon can invoke Evo earlier; but back to what I was saying. The Pokemon Mew was cloned a few times before a creation suitable enough was considered good enough to be its successor; that creation is Mewtwo. There were a few experiments before Mewtwo that succeeded, but they were killed eventually. For years he’s laid dormant, but not anymore. He’s doing something that could be catastrophic to the whole planet." Alakazam finally shut up after thirty long minutes.

"Well if he’s so powerful, why didn’t anyone stop him? You can freeze time apparently, what about you?" The pink haired girl raised alarm. She knew what was coming next.

The Pokemon sighed "Because, it’s against the rules. Legendary Pokemon aren’t supposed to be battled or caught. People ignore that rule, but it’s set. Mewtwo, being a legendary cannot be challenged, unless by another legendary. Stupid loophole, but for the protection of the order, it HAS to stay in place. And this is where you come in." The psychic humanoid, former Pokemon pointed to the girl again.

"So what am I supposed to do? If I use my Pokemon to catch a legendary, I’ll be in trouble. Why me" She inquired. Alakazam grinned at her.

"I guess you’ll have to find out yourself. Excuse me your highness, but I really must go. My trainer is in confusion as to what’s going on. I must go back to him." Miyuki just stared in amazement. "Forgive me as I might be so bold, but trust no one. You won’t know who Mewtwo’s agents are. They’ll come for you soon. Be ready." With that, the light faded and everything went back to normal.

The gymnasium was full of people who were just as confused as Miyuki. Green entered the large room. Everyone had missed what had happened. Miyuki, baffled by the sudden appearance by a humanoid entity calling itself a Pokemon, looked at Green. She now understood what Oak had been talking about earlier. Luca ran to her at the same time as Green.

"Are you okay Miyuki?" Luca asked. She nodded. "We should get out of here." Just as Luca began to walk, Green grabbed her.

"What happened to you Miyuki? How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked holding up three. The girl made a ‘are you serious?’ face.

"Naran’s Alakazam talked to me. He said to not trust anyone." She responded to Green’s question. "I don’t know how he turned into a person, but he said not to and that his agents will arrive soon."

Luca and Green crowded her. "Who, who’s agents?" They asked.

"Mewtwo’s"

T

trazin

wow that is pretty good i like the story so far but whjat is up with GS ball what does it mean

Haku

<3
A well written deserved update that was worth the wait nothing so far can compare to how things went in this chapter, hope the update is soon.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Chapter 3: Configured

With her graduation finally behind her, Miyuki moved to Pallet Town to be a Pokemon professor like her idol, Green Oak. She had heard that the reigning Champion lived in the town and used to be Green’s rival, but had passed it off as rumor. Though she was curious about the rumor, there were more pressing things at hand; such as, the Pokemon talking.

"Return" A Murkrow said. "Return" That was what all of the Pokemon were saying; over and over again. At one point Blue snapped and attempted to silence a Ninjask permanently, but Green held her back. Much later, the same happened with an Arbok and Green, with the same results. After all of the screaming was said and done, there was only "Return."

Though Green had specifically requested it, Blue said no. She didn’t want Miyuki working with them on this one. They had already planned out options of where they wanted her; after all, she was the newbie. Even still, Miyuki wanted to work on that project. So the girl was just sitting there, thinking about her life. The events of her graduation ceremony still remained freshly in her mind, especially that Alakazam. Luca was remembered well, but he was overshadowed by the Pokemon. "Which reminds me, I have to call him today, I promised." She spoke to herself briefly before picking up here cell phone.

Miyuki had dialed his number and was waiting for him to pick up. The phone rang and rang and rang, until she decided that he wasn’t going to pick up. "Maybe he’s sleeping." She put down her phone and got back to work, while Green and Blue screamed at the Pokemon.

Miyuki’s mind began to drift. She started doing anything to avoid working. Who knew being a professor would be hard? As she twiddled her pen through her fingers, she noticed that the sun was going down. "Wow" The girl was amazed at what she saw. Pallet Town was beautiful in all its simplistic countryside glory. "This place is wonderful."

The sun was setting and the last bits of light were still hitting the town. Over in the far corner of the little town, she could see a house. It was a woman removing sheets from a clothes line. There were two girls helping her, they looked about Miyuki’s age. Another child came out of the house to the backyard. It was a boy. He was about Miyuki’s height, but looked much younger; around the age of 12. "Aw that’s sweet." The girl smiled at the happy looking family. For a moment, she thought that the father would emerge from the door, but it was an old lady and a Mr. Mime. "Oh well." Then she went back to work.

Green and Blue started off arguing over the shouting Pokemon, but somehow blame snuck into the situation, and suddenly they were fighting all over again. "So you don’t think I can handle it?" The woman shouted at her husband. The Pokemon squawked louder than normal today. "No, I didn’t say that! I said it’s too big of a job for just us to handle. That’s why I wanted her to help! What are you saying?" Suddenly, all of the Pokemon stopped. "Do you not trust me?!" Green was still shouting when everything fell silent. Blue shook her head in disappointment. "How could you think that? We’ve been through this already." Blue lowered her voice. She turned away from him only to find that Murkrow in her face again.

Green sighed and began speaking normally as well. "Then what do I have to do to stop the arguing?" He stood there waiting for her reply. His face was hot and red. Though he had become a lot more tame since Lime, he was still quite stubborn. "Just not be so cold. You’re so stoic; just once, I’d like to see you smile. Here we are, twenty years later, and you haven’t smiled once. Not once in twenty years. On the day of our daughter’s birth you couldn’t even be there. You were far too busy working on some presentation for someone who didn’t even give you the money FOR the research." Green tensed. Smile? She wanted him to smile? Smile at a time like this? "Your grandfather was a good man. He was serious, stern, yet he managed to at least crack a joke every once in a while. He was a part of the reason I stayed around. Do you know what his dying wish was?" Blue was crossing into territory that Green didn’t like. "He said to make sure you’re happy. He knew I had feelings for you. Once, he said it was as easy to see as a Snorlax." She chuckled.

"Blue, you make me happy. I’m here. Not because I feel I have to be, but because I want to be. This is my home. We both fought side by side together to protect it. If there was nothing keeping me here, I’d leave. I thought you knew me better than that by now." Green’s facial expression didn’t change. Instead of waiting for a reply, he turned to leave the room. "So you’re just leaving now? Apparently there’s nothing keeping you here at the moment, so why not leave?" Green didn’t respond to it. Instead he rolled his eyes and sighed. "Love you" The door then closed behind him. "…"

Meanwhile, in another place…

"I don’t think this one can handle it Lord Mewtwo." A Houndoom moved forward from shadows, morphing into a human like form. His skin was dark, bronzed, but still pale in comparison to the humanoid Mightyena beside him. His hair was a bright glowing red, like crimson. His eyes were less tame than his unruly hair. They were ever changing in brightness and design. Like his irises were made of living fire. Houndoom stared at his master with those eyes. "Send me in his stead. I will guarantee that I will not fail you."

Mewtwo rested high upon his throne, looking down on the humanoid with disdain. "That is indeed true. You would not fail me. In truth, I sent him to fail. I know what must be done; I am after all, the world’s strongest psychic. But I digress; your job is a different one. I want this person here in my grasp." Mewtwo opened his paw, and a blonde woman appeared in a hologram like projection. "Bring her to me, and you can have him after he fails. All I need is the key players to align, and then all will be mine." His blue eyes flared, causing Houndoom to flinch a little. Mewtwo’s eyes turned to a dark gray…

"Knock-knock" A blonde girl came down the stairs to open the girl. "Who is it?" She sweetly answered.

"Package for a ‘Green Oak’. Does he live at this residence?" Someone called through the door.

"Alright" The girl opened the door and there was a Delibird. The girl could only stare in shock as the tiny penguin-like creature handed her a box. "A Delibird? Why are you talking?" She was confused.

"I don’t know either. I’m just as confused as you are. I however, have a job to do, and I don’t let people slow me down. Will you sign for this please?" She nodded and he handed the girl a piece of paper. "Now may I ask who I’m leaving this package with?" The Delibird was anxious to continue working. He’d been stared at all day, and was tired of it all.

The girl nodded. "Uh" She had to think for a moment. The young lady had never seen a talking Pokemon before. "It’s Lime...I think." Lime handed the paper to Delibird and he turned around. There were mumbles under his breath, of what Lime thought were curse words. She just stared as the bird flew off into sight.

"Who was that sweetie?" Blue entered the living room to see her daughter just standing there with the door opened. Blue poked her head out of the door to see nothing but the usual sights. "What are we looking at?"

Lime pointed into the distance to the Delibird. "Delibird…talked." Blue noticed the package on the floor beside her daughter and rolled her eyes.

"Apparently, that’s the thing now. Close the door. The air conditioner is on." Lime closed the door and stopped staring at the horizon of the ever shrinking mail delivery Pokemon.

Elsewhere…

"Umbreon, use Swift!" Green shouted a command to his Pokemon. The fox-like creature nodded and opened its mouth.

"Bre-ON!" Tiny star-shaped lights exited its mouth as it let out a piercing wail onto a tree. The stars hit and the tree exploded. The only thing left after the attack was a piece of stump and smoke. The smoke was perfect for hiding in.

"Who’s there?" Green inquired. "I demand an explanation." Slowly, Luca emerged from the smoke. Green blinked a few times. "Oh it’s you. You don’t look so good. Are you okay boy?"

"FOOD!" Luca cried as he collapsed.

XoXoXoXoXoX

"You should really eat more healthy things. Though I’m not human expert, I know that eating the crap found out here is bad for you. Berries are only for Pokemon. Humans CAN eat them, but they’ll get sick if they do." Green wrapped bandages around Luca’s head. It was bleeding on his forehead, where he fell. "Wait, what are you doing out here anyway?" He watched the teenage boy intently.

"I came all the way here to see Miyuki. I didn’t take her call because I was too busy starving to answer. It was then I found those berries. I would have called after, but as you may or may not have noticed, I got sick." He referred to the pile of… never mind. "I’ve been out here for almost 2 days. I need a shower. Can I come to your house to get one, please?" The boy looked up at his elder pitifully. Green, despite his demeanor, was actually quite nice. He pitied the boy.

"Sure, but don’t make any noise. My wife will kill me if she finds out."

A blonde woman walks through the Viridian forest. "Come on Pika-chan. We don't have all day." She rushed her Pikachu.

Before the Pikachu could catch up to her trainer, there was a blue flash. "Huh?" The woman managed to get out before she was silenced. When Pika-chan came to the spot where hr trainer was last, the woman was gone.

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Impressive. And I like how you introduced Mewtwo. Are he and the Houndoom humanoid speaking telepathically? Or is this a world where Pokemon can speak more than just their names?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If I explain it right out, it'd ruin some stuff. That whole thing is a spoiler, so I can't say. ^_^

Haku

<3
Very interesting update indeed, guess I'll just have to wait and see what other twists and turns the next update has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back