• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Moemon Mutation! (Sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary
Hehe, well, yeah a Slakoth is like a small snorlax. xD

Normally that pokemon doesn't eat that much, but that's more a trait from his former self. =)

Cicero

Visionary
So yeah, practically naked. xD I said with his appearance that he just had a piece of cloth around his bottom. That'll be enough I think. ^^

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Can we start yet? I am eager to start this thing. I cant wait!

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Please tell me you have room for one more? I would like to join if you let me, but if you have enough I understand. But if you would like me in here is my description.
Name: Buster S. Cronkhite
Pokemon DNA: Riolu

Pokemon Moves: Bullet Punch (Egg move), Counter, Tail whip.

Physical Description: I am now a about 1ft to 2ft hiegh. I have grown blue fur all around my body. My eyes are bright red. I have a black tail. And my feet have turned into paws. I can now sense things a lot more when I was human. And my clothes don't fit me anymore so I have to where small kid clothes (hey even us hybrids need to wear clothes right, we all can't run around showing our stuff), but I wear a black head band around my head.

Personality: I was always free spirited and always speak my mind. But now I'm a bit shy around new people, I'm very smart, I'm nice to anyone who's nice to me, I love getting into some brawls, but I always plan ahead in the next move, and I'm more agile and stronger than I used to be, I love all living beings big or small, and treat people with respect and give out ideas.

Bio: Buster was just a normal teenager in Parchment High. He was very popular to everyone in his school. He never had the strength to ask out a girl, but He was always try to make friends with them first then move up the and were it will go. Buster had a unique talent of doing impressions of animals and cartoon character. He wasn't all that smart, he wasn't very athletic, and he was always in his dream world.

One day he was taking a stroll around the park when he heard something that really surprised him. After he turned around there was a sharp pain in his chest, when he bent his neck to see what was causing is he saw a dart. He pulled it out and suddenly felt dazed and confused and then, BAM, out like a light. Few hour later he awoke and found himself in a cage and realized his appearance has changed from a well mattered Teen to a Pokemon hybrid freak.

Read it through and think about it okay, I would like to join up here, Please. Oh and Happy Early Brithday too.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
If I may ask . . . What does "Moemon" mean. I know what Mutation means...but I dont know what Moemon means.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
May I ask another question? When can I go beserk and brake out?
I NEED to know ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back