• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Moemon Mutation! (Sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemaniactim

Hey Every Heart...question: How does it feel to be dead before the story even started? Thats interesting...:p

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Name: Eric Boreman

Pokemon DNA: Buizel

Pokemon Attacks: Water Gun , Pursuit, Quick Attack, Slash (egg move)
Appearence: Once a brown haired kid it is tinted orange now. His two tails are usaully hidden by a cloak.
he has grey eyes andis about 5,3 after the dna fusion

Personality: before he was transformed he was even more even more carefree then he is now. he loves to read seeing that his reletives all ways had vast collections of books.

Now: As a water pokemon hybrid he tends to like rivers and swims whenever he gets the chance.
Now a bit cautious because of his appearence so he likes to walk under shadows.

Bio: He was a traveler whohad visited many places not to mention discovered a couple of islands.before he started traveling he lived with his very greedy uncle and aunt. they got arrested for robbing a bank and put Eric in a foster home at the age of 11 three months later he escaped and traveled with a group of nomads. Later the nomads setteled in an oasis.

Other: He really likes apples

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
...Humorous. Seriously, dead before the rp has started, I was laughing about that.

Figured that mixing ghost DNA with living DNA would be a big upset to the natural order...and stuff.

Also, I need a little more bio/personality/appearence info for your template, soramaru, and then you'll be in.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
OOC: Hope everything is ok with template.

Name: Shinji Kaiku

Pokemon DNA: Aipom

Pokemon Attacks: Scratch, Tail Whip, Sand-Attack, Astonish, and Double Slap (Egg Move)

Appearence: [Link]With DNA: Shinji now has a purple tail, coming from his back just like Aipom. The tail comes is almost covered up from Shinji being a bit nervous of what people will say about him. The tail has looks like it has what looks like a hand on the end of the tail, but is only three fingers of a hand. Shinji also has feet like Aipom, being covered by his shoes only because he doesn’t like to be bare footed. Shinji has two ears just like Aipom just smaller and covered by his hair just by luck.

Personality:

Before: Shinji is hardworking and knows his value. He is however arrogant and short tempered. Anyone insulting him better be ready to receive a punch or two. Training and power is essential part of his life. Quite by nature he does not enter into shouting competitions with anyone. He is calm and collected most of the time. While in a battle Shinji does not lose his head or give in to his short temper. It would be rare to see him lose his cool even during the toughest battle.

After: Shinji is mostly the same, except for being short tempered. His temper has improved seeing as how Aipom is always smiling and such. Shinji doesn’t get mad at anyone, unless they are annoying. Other than that Shinji always tries to be nice and make friends with people he meets. He is playful now and mostly ignores rude comments, except if they are about him.

Bio: Shinji’s father was a Pokemon trainer, or more precise one of the elite four. Shinji always tried to be like him and his mom was upset by this. His mom on the other side tried to make him into a Pokemon coordinator, Shinji wouldn’t do it because of his love for battling. After a year of fighting his mom and dad separated, leaving Shinji to choose who to go with, and in the end he chose to live by himself not causing another conflict.

Shinji was only 7 when he quit living with his parents. He was close enough for them for them to both come and visit. Shinji’s parents had become famous and both mocked Shinji for not choosing to live with one of them. Shinji ran away from disappointment and from being angry with himself.

Now this has happened, Shinji had woken up with Aipom DNA in planted into him or that is what he heard. Shinji checks around to wonder if he is the only one or if there might be a way out. He is scared and surprised hoping that soon someone might help or a miracle will happen.

Other: Nothing as of yet.​

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hey, I didn't get the 411 if I could join. Sorry for being rude that time. Also do you think that we can someone with airal monuvers. We may need an eye in the sky if were going to perpare ourselves.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yeah I check up on Riolu's move list before I got on here. Boy, I couldn't believe that you guys thought Bullet Punch was a fake move. But who cares, you are all forgiving for making that mistake.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well where is she? I would like to help you guys out. I just love getting into character a lot. I picked Riolu because not only it has keen senses but the fact that its one of my favorite pokemon. I was gonna go with Pichu but I figured you guys might need somebody who can find your enemies in at an instant. Of course Riolu has some awesome offensive moves and defensive moves in a heat of battle.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Oh, well that's okay. By the way I really need to ask her if we need to have some airal troops on our team. Y'know like Bird pokemon hybrids or Bug pokemon hybrids. We may need help to fight off some enemies who are planning for an airal strike.I now I said it before but I feel like to repeat the message here.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Yes, Dark Creature, you're accepted now. Sorry about the mistake! I seriously didn't know that Bullet Punch was an actual move.

And Felix is also accepted.

Might not be on today or tommorow though. Celebrating my birthday with my Dad today and celebrating with my Mom tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back