• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémoan

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I know for sure I'm a jigglypuff. I may be uber cute, and crap, but has a dark underbelly. XD

/just throwing that out there

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
nintendo has issued a press realese stating that pokemon B/W have already exceeded 1 million pre-orders making them the fastest selling DS games in history. the expect for the games to reach 1.5 million pre-orders before the game launchs. this indicates the franchise is running strong.

source: serebii.net

O

Oberon

^ I am getting Black, because I want the white fire/dragon type. Shit's off the hook. I get teh feeling it'll be a really awesome uber in ubers doubles.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
really darkrai fits more but it's power level is over 9000 which is too much for OU teir pokemon to handle.

Lol

So
I'm done caching everything but none of them are ev trained and I think the Altaria is like adamant or something
I'll try that one again

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I thought I was your Pokebuddy, Maku. I am sad now.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I thought celtis was my pokebuddy. he said he was at least

we can all be pokebuddies together, I'm sure.

O

Oberon

you guys are pokebuddies?

if this is like being inmates i dont wanna be a part of it. there's nothing pretty about getting cornholed by a nidoking ew wtf

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Shit's going to turn into a PokeBrawl before long.

Also, does HG/SS have any birthday thing like D/P/Pt do with Dawn/MC? Just wondering for the hell of it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back