• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon:New Stroy & Ragnarök

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Pokémon:New Stroy & Ragnarök

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is now twelve years after Ash became the Kanto champion. He is now helping young trainers start their own journeys and helping them pick a path that they want to travel on. This year the batch of trainers he is getting are a little different. He cannot really say what it is but he has a feeling that they will go far.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The rules have also changed for trainers just starting out. Due to the fact that most trainers Pok[/FONT][FONT=&quot]émon faint before they reach the next city it is now a rule to give beginning trainers two Pokémon. That way the trainers have a better shot of catching a new Pokémon and that they can make it to the next city. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now as the new trainers start there is also a new enemy that they must fight along the way. They are called Ragnar[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ö[/FONT][FONT=&quot]k; their goal is to gain complete control over not only Pokémon but human trainers as well. Having a high level of technological advancement in their organization Ragnarök is working on ways to make trainers listen to them not matter is they want to work with them or not. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ash is a little worried about sending the new trainers out but on the other hand he feels like they can handle it, and maybe even bring Ragnarök to its knees. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-------------------------------------------------

Rules

No power playing
No godmoddering (Everyone will lose a battle sooner or later but don’t over-haul on either.)
PG-13 romance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can pick any starters from Kanto, Hoenn, or Johto.
You are allowed two characters.
No double posting unless it really was an accident.
Be literate
No one liners or I will kill you.
“Talking”
Thinking’
((OOC)) or OOC:

-------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~*Template*~[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Name:
[FONT=&quot]Height:
Weight:
Goal: (Like Pokémon master or a water master.)
Personality: (give an example of the situation that gave you the persona.)
Appearance:
Bio: (Please do cut back on the dead parent thing and things like abuse. I know everyone loves to be emo but that gets old after a while you know? And make a decent bio please.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
-------------------------------------------------

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~*My Template*~[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Name: Kaiku Akari
Birthday: 12/06
[FONT=&quot]Starters: Charmander- Torchic
Height: 5”5
Weight: 126[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Goal: To become the best fire Pokémon trainer ever.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personality: Hyper-active, and headstrong, never one to sit out of a fight, and the first to jump the gun. Sometimes Kaiku can be very rude and addicted to herself but it never stays that way for long as she learns that Pokémon are like people and need to be treated with respect and love.
Appearance:
skatekaiku.png

Bio: Born and raised in Kanto Kaiku was kind of the outcast growing up, but even with people picking on her she managed to become a lively girl with one good goal in mind, become the best fire Pokémon trainer in the world. Her father runs a small flower business while her mother is a teacher. Kaiku’s father does not really approve of fire Pokémon and thinks Kaiku should use water or plant type to help him out in the shop. Kaiku did not want to help him out and says that it has to be fire types because those types of Pokémon reflect her personality.

Another reason she is so obsessed with fire types is because of the last thing her old brother said to her before he left on his journey long ago. He told her that every time he looked at her he saw a fiery little girl who would show the world that she is not someone to over look.

One thing that Kaiku has made sure to do is to make it so water types are not that effective against her fire types. She has not come up with a concrete way to stop a water gun or a hydro blast but she will try.

The only other thing that Kaiku as also set out to do is to get in contact with her brother. He has not talked with his family since he left on his own carrying plant types with him. She just hopes that he is safe and is not hurt.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fine I’ll do one myself! Alright…I’m bored and I had joined a Pok[/FONT][FONT=&quot]é[/FONT][FONT=&quot]mon role-play but it never even started. Demonic Angel I blame you!! Alright now how will I go about this…I know! Here… Oh and if you read all of this put Go!! At the top of your bio. Just to make sure people listen. Oh yah everyone starts out in the same place, Palette Town. Oh yah, I'm a freak...^^[/FONT]

Last edited:

Royale

manic
Re: Pokémon:New Stroy & Ragnarök

OOC: Just tell me if you want me to edit anything.

Name:Ry
Birthday:7/14
Starters:Umbreon,Espeon
Height:5"7
Weight:130
Goal:To be a Pokemon Master
Personality:Confident,Caring.Ry never gives up and always tries his best at everything to be a pokemon master and that's what keeps him alive and active.Ry can sometime be very cocky and hyper.He also sometimes acts cool to impress everybody and mostly the girls.
Appearance:

Bio:Ry was born and raised in Kanto.Since he was little,Ry was always loved Pokemon.Ry's hopes and dreams is to become the best Pokemon Master ever.
Ever since he was 7 he got his first 2 Pokemon.It was to Evee's,since then Ry has been training day and night with his to pals to reach for his dream.As Ry grew older and stronger so did his pokemon.Both Evee's evolved into an Umbreon and Espeon.Ry continues his journey to becoming Pokemon Master.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Name: Alexander
Birthday: 9/3
Starters:mudkip-squirtle
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 145
Goal: to be the best water pokemon trainer
Personality: adventurous and friendly
Appearance:
mycharacter1rc.png

Bio: He is from Little Root Town. When he was little he wondered away from his parents at the beach. He went into the water and a big wave came and pulled him into the ocean. Next thing he knew a wailmer came and took him back to the shore. That's why he has a love for water pokemon.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

((I figure so…three people may actually be better though. Not so many to keep track of. And you both better actually role-play…and make sure you at least go back and read the last thing I wrote…))

It was a bright and sunny morning in Palette Town as a girl in orange pants, white shoes, and a black tank top was running up the hill toward Proffer Oak’s lab. She had a silver skateboard tucked under her left arm and a white helmet hanging off of her right. Pair of black gloves with the fingers cut off were on her hands while tight black arm bands encircled her elbow. Yellow knee pads were worn on her knees and she had silver jewels running under her right eye. Her eyes were hazel brown and her hair was a dark brow tied back with an orange tie, letting her bangs drop to her face but out the way of her eyes.

As she approached she spotted the professor’s grandson walking toward the steps. “Hey!” she called with a smile. “Good morning Gary!” she huffed as she tried to catch her breath.

“You’re not late so why are you running?” Gary asked with a confused look.

“I want to make sure I can get my Pokémon. We get to pick from nine right!?” she asked as she caught her breath and looked at Gary excitedly.

“That’s right,” Gary smiled as he shook his head and began to walk up the steps,” three fire types, three water types, and three grass types.”

“Which fire types?” she asked hurriedly.

“Charmander, Torchic, and Cyndaquil.” Gary said getting an excited gasp from Kaiku. “I take it you’re a fire lover?”

“The word is pryo-manic.” Kaiku smartly started. “It’s taking to long waiting I want my Pokémon now!” she said as she began to run up the steps.”

“Calm down a bit will ya?” Gary shouted as the girl ran from him and toward the lab at an unreal speed.

((And thanks for the rep. Vexond! Now it's six rep and no points. lol.))

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

OOC: You're welcome. I changed my home town to Palette Town so our characters could meet.

Alexander woke up quickly put his cloths on and ran down stairs to eat breakfast."Slow down Alex, before you choke." said his mother.
"I cant, I want ot make sure no one gets my starters." He finished breakfast. "I'll be back with my pokemon mom, later." Alexander ran outside and towards the pokemon lab. He saw a girl go in the lab before him. " NO, she cant get my water pokemon." He ran inside the lab and ran into Gary. "Ouch, my fault." he said to Gary. "It's okay. you're just exicted like Kaiku is." Alex wondered who Kaiku was. "i dont know who she is but she cant have my pokemon." Alexander ran past Gary and into the room with the beginner pokemon. Inside he saw a girl deciding what pokemon she wanted. "Please dont get any water pokemon!" he yelled at her.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com

OCC:CAN I JOIN QUICKLY
Name: Fan Glace
Birthday: 12/1
Starters: Seel and Shellder
Height: Umm lol Tall
Weight: 127
Goal: To become one of the first Ice pokemon leauge or gym leaders
Personality: an is a very fun and happy guy.He isnt cold as ice but warm hearted and nice.
Apprence:http://www.iol.ie/~taeger/awards/ibeths_cool-as-ice.jpg (except younger and ahs blue vest with baggy light blue shorts)

Bi:Fan was born in the winter thats why his parents think he likes Ice pokemon so much.But also they think he loves them beaucse of his older sister Lorlei.He used to spend all his time hangng with her with her nice pokemon.But now he's readyt o get his starters.But what he dosnt know iis what going to lead him and what he has in store.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“Water!?” Kaiku said as she turned to look the new arrival. “Are you out of your mind!? I would never choose a water type.” She said as she placed her hands on her hips. “Sorry buddy but I’m a fire freak! I’m not dressed in blue like you. Fire is my style and it matches me perfectly.”

“True.” A voice said from behind Kaiku. She turned to look at a older man with black hair under a black and red hat.

“Hey Ash!” Kaiku said happily.

((Wow more people are popping up...cool!! ^^ Okay anyway! Anyone can still join.))

Last edited:

Royale

manic

It was a sunny day,perfect for challenging some new trainers today.Ry had just woken up,he got out of bed.He looked outside the window and some people outside battling."A battle this early"?! Ry asked himself.He quickly put his white T-Shirt on and blue jeans.He put his shoes on and ran downstairs,he kissed his mom good-bye and left.Ry took out his Umbreon and Espeon as he was walking towards the other trainers.Ry looked around but the battle was over.Everyone didn't like battling Ry because he was to good."Sigh,How am I ever going to get better if no one wants to battle me"? Ry asked as he looked at his Pokemon.

He went back into his house and got his backpack."Mom,I've decided to go to another town so I can battle some new trainers.It's time I started my journey on becoming the next Pokemon Master". Ry said as he ran out the door.
He took a map out of his backpack and saw the closest town was Palette Town.
Ry looked at Umbreon and Espeon."Well,shall we do this'? Ry asked.Umbreon and Espeon nodded.They began running towards Palette Town.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com

occ: look after the personalty

Fan woke up and looked at the clock "OH MY GOD AM LATE"he siad falling out of his bed.His room was all light blue the color of Ice.HE went over to his closet an changed into his outfit.He then rushed down stairs to see his Mom cooking breakfast.
He took a rice cake "thanks mom" he yelled as he left.

He walked into Oaks lab and evreyone stared and whispered.He got this publicty ebause of his sister.Ash turned around to see Fan his eyes poped out "you have to be Lorleis brothor"he siad happily. "yes thats me ash" he siad.Ash always did this when he saw Fan ot make him embarrsed.He walked up to the others and he looekd at OAK

"Hello mr.Glace" he siad shaking his hand "its a honor" Oak siad Fan never met Oak but he glad he did now."Now Fan i have a spiceal set for you he siad as a table poped out of the floor with 3 light blue pokeballs and 3 orange pokeballs on the table."now we have Ice poekmon and round starters this year.Fans eyes poped as he saw the light blue pokeballs.He looked atthe light blue pokeballs he saw the names Shellder,Seel and Smoochum."i pick shellder and seel" he siad

Royale

manic

OOC: yeah,sure.

IC:On the way to Palette Town,Ry had to go through a forest.Inside the forest,there was a lot of Myst so it was kinda hard to see."Umbreon,Espeon,keep your eyes sharp". Ry said as he was looking around.Then something cuught Ry's attention.He saw a weird looking pokemon by the river.He couldn't see it clearly but he noticed the colors on it's back.It was blue with purple stripes.Then it suddenly disapeard."What was that"? Ry asked himself.

He ignored it and forgot all about it.He finally reached the end of the forest."Finally,you guys should rest up a bit". Ry said as he called them back into their Pokeballs.When he got out of the forest Palette Town was up ahead.So he began to run to get there faster.Far off into the distance,Ry could see some people next to a lab."They might be trainers". Ry said to himself.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

((Sure thing Sakura, and Wisdom slow down a bit. take things a little well slower, and be a little more literate.))

“Another water base spazz.” Kaiku said as she walked over to the table. “Gary told me there are Cyndaquil, Charmander, and Torchic this time around so I’m taking the Charmander and the Torchic!” she said taking the two indicated. “Fire types for Kaiku!” she said. “Let’s take a look at you, go!” she shouted sending the Pokéballs into the air. Charmander and Torchic both shook their heads as the white light faded and they stood there looking at Kaiku.

“They look healthy.” Ash said looking at the two fire Pokémon.

“Yah!” Kaiku said. “Alright because I’m your new trainer you get some nice nicknames.” She said to her new Pokémon. “You’re Tabaki!” she said pointing at the Charmander. “And you’re going to be called Suzaku!” She smiled. “The first one means from and the second name means phoenix. I think the names fit.”

Ash laughed as he looked around at the other trainers. “It’s good to see new trainers get their start. And think of it like this, they're building a Gym over here so by the time you all need your eighth badge you can get it here. If you can beat me.”

“I’ll beat you!” Kaiku laughed.

Last edited:

Royale

manic

He finally reached Palette Town.He looked around for trainer and then walked to a building that was located on the right.Ry walked towards the house and knocked.The door seemed to open by itself.He peeked inside and saw a girl with a Charmander and Torchic."Must be her first day to becoming a trainer". Ry thought to himself.He said "Hello" and walked inside the building.
"I'm new to Palette Town,I came here looking for strong trainers to battle".He said as he looked over at Kaiku."Nice Pokemon you got there". Ry said.

He looked over at the other boy."You,You must be Ash Ketchum right"? Ry asked as he smiled."I'm sorry,I' never really introduced myself,the name's Ry.He said as he laughed.Ry looked around to see who else was here."So this is where Prof. Oak lives right"? Ry asked.

Last edited:

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com

occ: opps sorry
He then heard the girl whos oppsesed withboring but kid of cool fire pokemons remarke. "exuse me" he sia dot her angrley but then he forgot about it.He let out his two new pokemon.they are so cool" he siad happily.He had to nickname them he looked at the seel "your Glaciai" and then he looked at the Shellder "your Auqice".They smiled at him. He loved them soo much.

He heard about Ash making a gym."sweet,hope you dont get frozen when i collect ice pokemon" he siad luaghing.He took out some blue candy and gave it to his pokemon.They each grew one level "now i saved this for my two starters" he siad to them.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

Kaiku roller her eyes at the ice boy,” You what you want now but remember the fact that fire types dominate over your ice types. Even if they can use water attacks too.” She shook her head before she looked at the boy that had said he was new to the town. She was going to introduce herself but he quickly moved onto Ash, just making Kaiku annoyed. “What a pain…” she said scratching the side of her head. “Is there anything I need to know in-particular or can I just go and get started?”

Ash nodded his head to Ry before turning to look at Kaiku. “Actually there is something you all should know about.”

“Spit it out so I can go. All of these water boys are driving me up the wall.” She said as she returned Tabaki and Suzaku to their Pokéballs.

“There are still more of you so we’ll have to wait.” Ash said with a smirk.

“I told you, you were early.” Gary said walking in.

“Yah, yah.” Kaiku said sighing and sitting on her skateboard.

Royale

manic

Ry looked back at Kaiku."Do you want a quick battle"? Ry asked as he smirked."You might learn alot if you actually battle with someone.So what do you say are you up to it"? Ry asked as he looked at her grinning."This should be fun,a quick warm-up wouldn't hurt. Ry thought to himself as he waited for an answer."I can understand if you don't want to.Everyone in my town never wants to battle me,they say I'm to strong.If they only knew they were just to weak".
He then noticed a boy had just came in.Ry recognized his face immediatly.He always wanted to battle with Ash and Gary so he could prove himself to everybody.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

‘This guy is joking right? He’s probably got really strong Pokémon too…’ Kaiku thought to herself. “If I battle you and lose that will most likely set me back a day on my journey and I don’t want to wait any longer. Why don’t you go a round with Gary or Ash?”

“How about if you beat me you fight with Ash while we wait for any others.” Gary said with a smile. “It’s been a long time since I battled. I hope Pokémon research hasn’t rusted me up.”

“Woo, go Gary.” Kaiku said holding up a random purple flag with the green and yellow yin-yang on it that Gary had on his necklace.

((Waiting for Princess Sakura I think, if she doesn’t come back by the time the battle thing is over then we’ll go on without her…Remember I said no godmoddering, so please do not push to hard for a win. Wait until later in the Role-play.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back