• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon:New Stroy & Ragnarök

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

manic
Re: Pokémon:New Stroy & Ragnarök

Ry looked over at Gary and smirked."I was waiting for this moment for a long time".Ry said as he walked over to the door."We should probably do this outside,this might get a little rough". Ry said as he walked outside the door."Alright Umbreon and Espeon it's time to show them what we're made of.I'm gonna save your best attacks for last.I'm sure they won't expect them". Ry thought to himself as he smiled."So,who will be the judge for the match"? Ry asked."Ash,care to do the favor"?

Ooc: Don't worry,I don't do that godmode stuff.So it's all good.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com

Name: Aoreka Surge
Birthday: 08/02
Starters: Pichu and Jolteon
Height: 5'6
Weight: 113 lbs
Goal: To follow in her father's footsteps; becoming a Lightning pokemon gym leader.
Personality: A bit quiet, but not shy at all. She uses words that are important, and she may seem to be a bit enigmatic. Despite how mysterious she may appear to be -- Aoreka is a very kind and warm-hearted person. She cares for pokemon, and treats them like equals to herself. She became a pokemon breeder at the age of eleven; and her close bonds towards pokemon had always made her feel a bit more stronger and confident. Her father, Lt. Surge, influenced her to become a pokemon trainer as soon as she hit the age of thirteen.
Appearance:
Aoreka.jpg

Bio: Aoreka has been in love with pokemon and thier amazing abilities and customs since she was a little girl. Her father had always been training and fighting with pokemon her entire life, which let her be around them even more frequently. When shhe became a pokemon breeder, she was given an Pichu by her father; Lt. Surge, the lightning pokemon gym leader of Vermilion City. After becoming a pokemon trainer, she decided to leave Vermilion City for a while, and become a bit stronger mentally, and physically alongside her pokemon. At the age of thirteen, she caught an Eevee by using Pichu, and she had heard about somewhat of an academy that had been formed by Ash Ketchum; the pokemon Champion of the Kanto region. She trained with Eevee for half a year, and it had just recently evolved into a Jolteon. Now, she's traveling to Palette Town, to find Ash Ketchum, and finally fufill her dream as the strongest Lightning pokemon trainer there ever was.

[ lawl my template phailz. xD ]

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

((Well I can see where this is all going. Alright then…))

“Okay then kid,” Gary said pulling out two Pokémon from his belt,” we’ll do a two on two battle and make it quick. I chose Blastoise and Nidoqueen I choose you!” he said tossing the Pokéballs. “Sorry kid but I don’t like showing mercy.”

“Wow.” Kaiku said looking at the Pokémon now on the field. “Too bad that none of them are fire types then I would be more interested.” She said to herself.

“Alright I’ll be the ref.” Ash said standing on the side looking at the two. “So this is a two on two battle, Ry vs. Gary. When both trainers are ready you can begin.

Royale

manic

Ry saw the two pokemon."This should be interesting". Ry said as he pulled two pokeballs from his belt."I choose you! Umbreon and Espeon"! Ry yelled."I have to watch out for that Hydro cannon and Hydro pump from Blastoise.And from Nidoqueen she's to easy,to defeat".Ry thought to himself.
"I'm ready when you are". Ry said as he was looking at his pokemon.
Espeon,use quick attack on Nidoqueen.And Umbreon use Faint on Blastoise". Ry yelled."That should keep them busy,since they are also ground type pokemon".

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“So that how it is huh?” Gary said as he smirked. “Alright let’s do it this way, Blastoise withdraw, Nidoqueen grab Blastoise and throw him in the air then use earthquake.” He said pointing at his Pokémon.

“Earthquake!?” Ash said loudly as Gary’s Nidoqueen began to stomp the ground, after thorwing Blastoise high in the sky, causing it to rumble. “Are you insane!? There are other people here!” Ash said falling on his tail and grabbing the grass as the earth under him was badly shaking.

“Ahh!!” Kaiku said as she began to shake as well. She got off of her skateboard turning it to lie in its top side. Then hitting the dirt and grabbing onto the grass as well. “That is evil and unnecessary Gary!!”

Royale

manic

Ry looked at Gary."Did you forget already?Look closely at Blastoise,the last attack I used was faint.Making my Umbreon appear behind Blastoise and attack him in mid air". Ry then turned back at Espeon."Oh,I almost forgot about that earthquake.Espeon jump into the air and use Psychic". Ry knew that with Psychic Nidoqueen would get knocked out."That earthquake was incredible.But it's going to take brains and skills to defeat me.His Pokemon might have strength,but mine have agility". Ry thought to himself as he smirked.Ry looked at Gary and saw the expression on his face."You shouldn't judge anyone to quickly". Ry said to Gary.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com

Aoreka was casually walking into her destined location; Palette Town. As she entered the small town, she could slightly feel the ground beneath her begin to shake. "Hmm..?" She looked down at her legs as they began to tremble, and she faced back up into the horizon surrounding her. "..What could that be?" As she continued walking, the shaking increased rapidly, and she easily fell to the ground, her pokeballs [lawl bawllz lololol] slipped from out of the pouch attached to her belt, and out of a blinding light appeared Pichu and Jolteon, the both of them falling over such as she did. "Pichu! Jolty! Are you alright?" She got up quickly, her care for her two best friends overcoming the massive strength of the large earthquake.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“Well it’s not over yet, you might now know but before I became a researcher I was a trainer that gave Ash a run for his money. I may lack speed but I make it up in power and endurance.” Gary said. “Alright, Nidoqueen take the hit, Blastoise harden!” he shouted.

“At least the shaking stopped.” Kaiku complained. “That reminded me of being out on the ocean…oh no…I think I’m going to be sick.”

“You’ll be alright.” Tracy said as he walked over to her as she sat up and patted her on the shoulder. “Just take some deep breaths.”

“My head is still rattling.” Ash said with a sigh as he grabbed the sides of his head.

Royale

manic

Ry looked confused."Why did you choose to save your Blastoise instead of Nidoqueen.You know Psychic attacks do heavily damage on ground types like your Nidoqueen". Ry said.He looked up and saw Umbreon hit Blastoise but it didn't do much damage since he used harden.Umbreon and Espeon went back into postition as Blastoise came down from the air and Nidoqueen was knocked out."I could end this right,but I think it might affect everyone here". Ry thought to himself as he looked at Blastoise.Ry looked around and saw a girl with a Pichu and Jolteon.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com

Aoreka quickly returned the two pokemon into their poke balls, [lawl I said it again D:] and began to walk over towards a large building, which stood out, compared to most of the small houses in the Town. Suddenly, one of the poke balls [hehehe >.>;] glowed red, and Pichu escaped from it, crawling into Aodeka's crossed arms. "You want some fresh air?" She quietly joked with him, then hugged the small electric pokemon, holding him in her arms protectively. As she entered the building, she could guess the cuase of the large earthquake as she saw two trainers engage in combat. To her right, she could see a girl who almost looked a bit sick, and an older man who was quite familiar. That was it....Ash Ketchum! Kanto's Pokemon Champion...and the youngest kid to beat her father. "Wow." She whispered to herself, and looked down at her little companion.
"Chuu!" He energeticlly sqeaked, giving off a playful smile. Pichu had just sensed a great challenge.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“Is she really knocked out?” Gary asked as his Nidoqueen stood up shaking all the while. “Alright you said I lacked speed so here’s a nice team combo for you from your truly.”

“He still has an inflated head.” Ash said standing up and dusting his pants off as Pikachu ran over and jumped on his shoulder. “There you are buddy, what took you so long?”

Kaiku on the other hand was taking deep breaths to calm herself down before she could have the chance to play show-and-tell with her breakfast. “I’m alright, thanks Tracy.” She said looking at the watcher.

“Alright Blastoise get heady for a skull bash, Nidoqueen give him one last boost of speed so we can get some rest!” he called as his Blastoise remained in his shell and Nidoqueen grabbed him and began to swing him around quickly. She then let the Blastoise go and sent it flying at the two Eevee evolutions at a blur.

Kaiku was busy trying to stand on her own after the ground shake. She then noticed the trainer that had walked in dressed in yellow and carrying a Pichu in her hands. "Hi..." she said but covered her mouth as she could feel something coming up.

Royale

manic

Ry noticed Gary was using the last bit of strength his Nidoqueen had to give Blastoise a boost."Wait for it...wait for it". Ry said to Umbreon and Espeon."Now!!Espeon use Psychic to knock Blastoise out of his shell and then use Shadow Ball Umbreon!"! Ry yelled as he was yelling with excitement.Ry then noticed the Skull Bash attack had hit Espeon."Espeon get up"! Espeon quickly got back to it's feet.As Umbreon hit Blastoise with Shadow Ball.
"This is the biggest challenge I ever had in my life". Ry said to himself."I can't wait to battle more trainers like this".Ry looked back at Ash and the others to see what they were doing.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“I’m not done yet. Blastoise hydro pump!” he shouted giving it a well aimed blast of rushing water right at the two Pokémon making contract. “Now that’s what I’m talking about!” he said with a smirk. “Are you done yet kid? I will admit that if you come back later you’ll defiantly be strong enough to battle Ash.”

“There he goes again huh Pikachu?” ask asked his friend as he patted the yellow rodent on the head getting a happy sounding reply.

“Let’s get you something to clam down your stomach before you upchuck.” Tracy said as he led Kaiku inside for stomach medicine.

((...Blah!!))

Royale

manic

Ry looked at Gary."You seriously don't think I'm giving up that easily do you?A Hydro pump won't keep my Espeon and Umbreon down.You'll just have to do better than that.Now,Umbreon use Shadow Ball once more and Espeon use Psybeam"! Ry yelled as he was smirking."You can call it quits if you'd like,but just know I'm not giving up.

Ooc:Sorry for the short post

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

((Tatsuke!!! He won’t stop!! Can’t you just lose now? No one should be that strong yet! Hello!! I know I said something about this before the battle.))

“I’m not giving up either mirror coat now!!” Gary Shouted as Blastoise sent both of the Pokémon’s attacks back at them hitting each with the others attack.

“I didn’t know his Blastoise knew that…” Ash said thoughtfully as he sighed a bit.

~*

“Here,” Tracy said handing Kaiku some medicine and a glass of water. Kaiku took it quickly downing all of the water.

“Thanks!” Kaiku said already feeling better. “Now back outside we go!” she shouted running out. “Oh yah!” she said looking at the girl in yellow. “Name’s Kaiku, don’t worry I’m better now.” she said holding her hand with a smile on her face.

((It's called Wikipeida and Blasttiose does learn mirror coat according to that. ^^))

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com

The silver-haired girl turned over to Kaiku with a slightly surprised epression, then she blushed a bit as she nerviously giggled to herself. "Oh, hello." She could see Pichu as he squeaked with excitement, then she shook the girl's hand. "...My name's Aoreka." She spoke with a quiet, eased-back tone. She smiled lightly, and turned back over to the two boys in combat. She quickly veered her eyes back over to the amber-spirited girl, and decided to follow her outside. She was still overwhelmed with eagerness, and it was surprising how she was able to hold it all in.

Royale

manic

"Mirrior Coat?I've never knew a Blastoise could learn that". Ry said.He looked at his pokemon on the floor."You guys did great,you deserve a good rest". Ry said as he returned both of his pokemon."I lost fair and square.It looks to me I still have a lot of training to do". Ry said as he looked at his Pokemon.Ry walked over to Gary."Well,thanks for the great battle.Next time I will remember that attack I wasn't aware of.Ry turned around and walked back to Ash.
"Do you think you could heal my Pokemon in the lab'? Ry asked.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“That was fun.” Gary said returning both of his Pokémon then walking over to Ry. “This is the Oak labs. I can heal your Pokémon; Ash doesn’t know the first thing about using the healing machines.”

“That was fast.” Kaiku said rising an eyebrow toward the two. “But if that were me battling I would have been out of it long before that.”

“Don’t say stuff like that.” Ash said. “The winner of the battle is Gary!” he said remembering it as he walked over.

“Bad timing that would have been nice five minutes ago.” Gary said rolling his eyes.

“So sue me,” Ash said. “Alright you must be Surge’s daughter right?” Ash asked looking at Aoreka. “He told me that you would be coming here.”

“Is she the one we were waiting for?” Kaiku asked looking at Ash.

“Yes.” Ash said with a smile as Kaiku punched the air.

“Come on and tell us what we need to know because I’m getting tired of standing around!” Kaiku shouted hyper.

“Let’s go inside and help Ry’s Pokémon first.” Gary said as he lead the way inside.

Royale

manic

Ry looked at Gary."Thanks". Ry said as he followed the others inside the lab."Where is Prof.Oak by the way"? Ry asked."I was told that I could get a Pokedex from him that will help me in my journey". Ry said as he looking at his Pokemon all worried.Ry turned over to Kaiku."Sorry for earlier,I didn't get your name.What was it again"? Ry asked with curiosity.

Ooc:Uhm..after this we will start the journey together?Or go our own seperate ways?

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

((Together…))

“Graps is out in the filed right now, I’m handing out the Pokédex.” Gary said getting the healing machine ready for the hurt Pokémon. He placed his two on the machine then turned to Ry and told him to do the same in the other empty Pokéball slots.

“My name is Kaiku.” The brunette said with a smirk. “Anyway! Ash what is it that you have to tell us?”

“Well…” Ash said. “Have any of you heard of the organization called Ragnarök?” Ash asked as he looked around at the group. “Well weather you have or not I have to warn you about them. Unlike Team Rocket, which disbanded six years ago, and the Teams in Hoenn Magma and Aqua, they want to not only capture Pokémon but their trainers as well.”

“What?” Kaiku said with a confused look.

“Just like I said.” Ash said. “They want the Pokémon trainers as well as the Pokémon. I, myself, was a target of theirs, I still am I think, but the point is that these people are far more dangerous then Magma, Aqua, or Rocket; Ragnarök will not hesitate to attack the trainers if they can.”

“Lucky for our Gym leader here that he’s used to getting shocked.” Gary said with his normal cocky smirk. “They tried attacking him with a eclectic type but it didn’t work out too well as you can guess because he’s still here.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back