• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon:New Stroy & Ragnarök

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks12

Re: Pokémon:New Stroy & Ragnarök

OOC:I changed it.

IC:Sean,Chikorita,and Hoot-Hoot jumped down after the battle to introdouce themselves.Chikorita looked at Mudkip with a disdainful look.Sean held out a hand to Alexander and Oliver."Hi,I'm Sean.Have either of seen a pidgeoto around here?"He looked at Chikorita."Get some donuts for everyone.Chikorita quickly got donuts,and passed them out to the pokemon,then the people.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Alexander walked into Pewter City. He thought about going to the gym but his pokemon was still tired from the battle with Oliver. He went inside the pokemon center and handed nurse joy his pokemon. When his pokemon was given back to him they ate at the center and slept there for the night. Alexander was excited when he woke up. He was ready for his first badge. Not only was he ready but his pokemon, mudkip and squirtle, was ready to. Alexander walked inside the gym. It was dusty and it had stones everywhere. A voice called out to him. "Are you here for a challenge." Alexander looked at the person. "Yeah, is Brock here." he asked. "I am Brock, the Pewter City gym leader." Brock came up to the challenge field. " I have stuff to attend to so this will be a 2 pokemon double battle. I think you know the rules." Alexander still was excited. He had learned that Brock used ground and rock types so he thought it would be easy for him with his water types. "My little brother will be the judge. My pokemon is geodude and onix." Geodude and onix came onto the field. "My pokemon team will be Squirtle and Mudkip." Brock's little brother held up his hands. "The challenger Alexander will now face the gym leader Brock. The match begins now. whistle noise At the sound of the whistle Alexander didnt waste no time attacking. "Squirtle use bubble on geodude, mudkip use water gun on onix." Both of their attacks landed a direct hit. "Goedude use sand storm and onix use body slam." A sand storm came up. Sand was getting into squirtle and mudkip's eyes, they couldnt see. Onix came down hard on the field but he missed the pokemon but sand rose into the sky like a wave and pounded Alexander's pokemon. "Squirtle mudkip use water gun on geodude." The water guns hit and geodude fainted. "geodude is unable to battle." said Brock's brother. The sandstorm stopped. It was now 1 agianst 2. "Onix use dig." Onix went underground. Alexander's pokemon just stood there. "Watch out guys he can come up from anywhere." Just as he said that the ground started shaking. Onix burst up right under squirtle. Squirtle fainted. "Squirtle is unable to battle" "Come on mudkip, you're my last hope. Now run towards onix." Mudkip use tackle. Brock looked surprised. "Your little mudkip cant take on my onix. Onix use tackle as well." Mudkip was right in front of onix's face when. "Mudkip use water gun at full strength." Mudkip used it and onix stopped in his tracks and fell to the ground.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

((I think we have a problem Vexond… one thing…you’re moving too fast!! Slow down! You shouldn’t even be in Pewter yet! And you completely ignored Sora’s post. Are you even reading any of the other posts?))

“So you caught a new Pokémon?” Kaiku said only really hearing the Pokémon part from the quiet girl. “I caught one too, well, battled for one but it’s still the same, see?” she said holding out the Vulpix. “I meant to catch a grass or water type but it looks like I found another fire type. Kind of funny huh?” she asked scratching the back of he head while holding Kitsune with the other.

“Well her name is Kitsune.” She said putting the Vulpix down. “There I go again I suppose. I really should wait for others to speak before going off.” She said feeling the sweat drop forming on the back of her head.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Occ: I'll slow down. It took me awhile to write this post, and when I posted mine his showed up and it wasnt their before. My bad.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com

Fan looked around in the grass and saw a blue blob, he walked closer to discover it was a Dratini.
He could tell it was heart because it was moaning sadly as it was buried in the grass. Fan felt bad for it and wanted to catch it, but he saw it had a blue handkerchief around its neck it. He then knew it belonged to someone, but obviously that person did not care because it abused this poor Dratini. "It’s okay buddy" he said to it. It smiled and leaned on him licking him. "I’ll call you Dragi" he said with a smile. He noticed the handkerchief on it had a code on the back. He put the Dratini in a luxury ball, and began to make his way to the Pokémon center.

He walked to a Pokémon center to see Kaiku talking with Aoreka. "Hey" he said walking over to her "I got a Dratini." he said to her trying to get her attention seeing as how she was a bit hyper, as usual.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate

Name: Rey Satori
Birthday: 11/05
Starters: Houndour,Phanpy
Height: 4,2
Weight: 56
Goal:To become a music artist and sing Pokemon hip-hop songs on Mary's radio channel,as well as become a Pokemon Master.
Appearance:
dispimage.phtml

Bio: A young man with a bad attituide,Rey is somewhat popular kid.At school,he is renown for his bad-rep,funny hair-cut as well as hilarious-ness.Rey lives with his Grandpa due to his parents away in a American region studying up Pokemon archaeology.

Since they're away Rey tries his best not to mention them,and keep a happy-go-lucky personality most of the time.He hates being accused for his dream of following music career on the radio,and his height.He is also trying his best to become a man,and is fond of woman.

At the timid age of 7 he spent his life writing down lyrics with his sister,about they're life and all about himself.At the coming age of his 8th birthday he received his first pokemon,a Houndour who he nicknamed Yo-yo.

Since that time,he his sister all spent together writing songs,and having fun.After hearing of the Radio,and upcoming competitions he's dedicated his life to Pokemon hip-hop and becoming a pokemon master.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member

GO!!!!
Name: Dalton Roshe

Birthday: 10/02

Starters: Castform/Duskull

Height: 6"0

Weight: 150

Goal: To Collect Legendary Pokemon

Personality: Kind, immature, humourous, and easy going

Appearance: me :)

Bio: Dalton grew up in Pallet town but no one knows where he was born. He came to Pallet town at age 6 and wasn't aloud to get near most people. His parents were very serious when it came to sicknesses and and dirt. In other words, they were neat freaks. Dalton grew up living with this until he saw his first Pokemon. After that he decided that he would become a Pokemon trainer. When he was attacked by a group of Pokemon he was saved by Mew. Then on he decided he would go from trying to find all Pokemon and trying to get Legendary Pokemon. His Pokemon are loyal as can be and try their best to battle. Dalton rarely ever gets the chance to talk to his parents since they won't talk to him since he disobeyed their wishes to stay inside with them for the rest of his life.

Royale

manic

Ry looked at Kaiku and Aoreka."Oh that's right,I almost fogot". Ry said as he rushed to heal his Pokemon."That Growlithe will grow to be a strong Pokemon". John said as he smiled.After a few minutes the nurse came back with Ry's Pokemon."Here you go,they just needed a rest.They're all in good condition.Keep up the good work". The nurse said as she walked away."What's next Ry?Do you still want to look for the base of team Ragnarok"? John asked."John,team Ragnarok is very dangerous.Please keep out of their business.By the way John,register my number on your PokeNav incase you're in trouble". Ry said laughing."Well John,let's go see what's up with Aoreka and Kaiku". Ry said as he walked up to them."So what next"? Ry asked as he looked at both girls.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“We’ve got to head to Pewter City.” Kaiku said looking around at Ry. “That’s where Brook is and the Bolder Badge.” Kaiku turned and starting digging in her bag. “Here we are…” she said pulling out her Pokénav. “See I have the little numbers set up net to the towns. I confirmed it from a few people and this was the best way to go, but changing the last gym to Ash’s sounds like a better plan besides,” She said closing her Pokénav,” I heard that they’re renovating the gym here.” She said with a wink.

“So I think tomorrow morning when we’re all ready we should be heading to the Viridian forest and make our way to Pewter.” She said with a smile. Then as if on cue to kill anything remotely dramatic her stomach gave a loud moan. “Ahahaha…I guess I’m a little hungry. I’m just going to go get something to eat, come on Kitsune.” She said to her Vulpix as she walked to find something to eat.

((I changed my name...lol...))

Royale

manic

Ry ran out the door."Kaiku!Wait up!I have some free tickets so we can all go eat together.We should save our money for later.Here's your ticket.You see that purple building over there"? Ry said as he was pointing at it."There's an all you can eat buffet.You just have to show them your ticket.You can go ahead without us if you want". Ry said as he turned around and headed back inside the Pokemon Center."Are we gonna go eat"? John asked Ry as he smiled."Yeah we are,but we should probably wait for Areoka". Ry said as he looked down at her.

"What happend to the other girl"? John asked."She went ahead to go eat". Ry said."Ah,ok.Tommorrow in the morning i'm heading out to train somewhere else.After I have trained enough I'm gonna go to Pewtwer City". John said."I thought you were coming with us"? Ry asked as he was surprised."I would just hold you back.Besides,I'm thinking of trying to go catch a new Pokemon also.So I could defeat you once we meet again.And I promise you this.I will be stronger and won't disapoint you". John said smiling."I know you won't John". Ry said as he laughed."Ry turned back to Areoka."We should go eat right now.We'll come back after we're done eating.You need to eat so you can get your strength back". Ry said as he smiled.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“Thanks.” Kaiku said before Ry went back inside. “Well onto the food court, ne Kitsune?” Kaiku asked the Vulpix getting a happy response. “Onward!” she said as she began to walk to the restaurant. When she walked in it was packed with trainers from top to bottom. Many of them were contest trainers seeing as how they each held contest ribbons and were exchanging Pokéblocks. She smiled and shook her head a bit before walking over to the attendant and showing the ticket that Ry had given her.

“Enjoy your meal.” The woman said with a smile as Kaiku walked away. For some reason she felt happier then she ever had in her life. ‘It must be because of all of these trainers…there are so many of them…’ she thought looking around before walking to the buffet to get some food.

After she had gotten her food she sat at a table that was for two and began to eat. Not long after she sat down did someone else sit before her. She looked at him trying to figure out why he sat with her. There were plenty of other people around. The teen male had silver hair and bright hazel eyes. He wore a blue vest and forest green pants with matching wristbands and a plain white shirt.. He looked at Kaiku and smiled with a stupid grin.

“What do you want?” Kaiku asked as she purposely let a noodle hang out of her mouth hoping it would make the guy leave.

“My name is Akira.” The teen said with the same grin.

“That doesn’t answer my question.” She said as Kitsune sat in her lap and stared at the silver haired teen.

“Are you a contest trainer?” Akira asked Kaiku.

“No…I’m a fire trainer.” She said slurping up the noodle and whipping her mouth. “Is that all?”

“No…” Akira said with a softer smile. “You’re kind of cute, are you traveling alone?”

“No,” Kaiku said standing, for some reason this guy just made her mad and she had just lost any appetite she had left,” good-bye.”

“Leaving so soon?” Akira asked as he stood and followed Kaiku and Kitsune. “We should exchange Pokénav numbers.”

“No we shouldn’t.” Kaiku said biding the attendant good-bye and leaving the building Akira still following her. “You should leave me alone though.”

“Not until I give your Pokénav number.” Akira said with a grin. Kaiku turned to glare at him then began to walk faster trying to get the other trainer to leave her alone. “Come on we should be friends. We’re both trainers right?”

“Go away!” Kaiku shouted at the teen.

“If you beat me in a Pokémon battle.” Akira said.

“Huh?” Kaiku said confused.

“If you beat me I’ll leave you alone but if I beat you…” Akira said,” I get to come with you.”

“You must be joking.” Kaiku said.

“Nope,” Akira said,” if you don’t battle me then I’ll follow you anyway, so why not take the chance and see if you can beat me?” he asked with a grin that screamed for Kaiku not to battle him.

“Fine!” Kaiku said. “I only have three Pokémon so it’s three on three!”

“Okay,” Akira smirked,” where shall we battle?”

“Over there.” Kaiku said pointing at the park.

“Lead the way,” Akira said as Kaiku began to walk to the place she had pointed to,” hime*.”

Kaiku quickly turned to face Akira with a fiery glare. “Don’t you ever call me that again!” she shouted.

“Beat me.” Akira said with the same smile he had approached her with.

“Come on!” Kaiku said as she threw a Pokéball and Suzaku came out with a happy cry.

“Gladly.” Akira said as he set out a Nidorino.

((*For those of you who don’t know what hime mean it means Princess. I also modified the rules a bit so everyone can have two characters if you want it.

Name: Akira Ryuu
Birthday: 06/09
Current Pokémon: Nidorino, Dustox, Ludicolo, and Tropius.
Height: 5’8
Weight: 143
Goal: To become a great contest trainer and annoy Kaiku until she goes insane or accepts his _________. (You’ll find out what that word is later on)
Personality: Akira is laid back and likes to take things as they come. He also has a very protective complex that he only really uses when someone is hurting a friend or family member; he’ll become enraged and do whatever it takes to teach the other person what it means to mess with someone he cares about.
Appearance:
Akira.png

Bio: Ever since Akira was little he wanted to become a great contest trainer. His mother and father support him so he has more of a reason to do it. He met a trainer about half a year ago that told him to do something important for him. Akira did not really understand why it was so important but he agreed to do it and the trainer he met left. After that day Akira has been training to become the best out there still having problems when it comes to beating May in the contests though.
))

Last edited:

Royale

manic

"Maybe we should head and go eat Ry?We should probably leave Aoreka here for awhile.When she wants to eat she can catch up with us". John said as he looked at Ry."You're probably right.Besides,I'm really getting hungry.I can't wait to eat some pizza and Ice Cream". Ry said as he smiled."Well,later Aoreka.We're gonna go eat". Ry said as he headed towards to door."Let's go John". Ry said as he walked outside.

"We should probably hurry up because there might be lot's of people in line". John said.Ry and John both started walking to the buffet.On the way Ry thought he saw Kaiku battling."Wasn't she suppose to be eating"? John asked."Yeah,let's go see whats' up". Ry said as he ran over to where Kaiku was at.Ry looked over at the other trainer and it seemed like he recognized his face but Ry didn't know where he had seen it."Kaiku,why are you battling"?! Ry yelled as he watched the battle.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“Because he won’t leave me alone!” Kaiku shouted mad at Akira and taking it out on others.

“You know this guy Kaiku-hime?” Akira asked as he looked at Ry.

“Stop calling me that!!” Kaiku shouted getting really annoyed.

“You remember the condition for that.” Akira said with that smile and Kaiku had dubbed annoying.

“Suzaku ember!!” Kaiku shouted as her Torchic shot fire blasts at the Nidorino.

“Nidorino, dodge and use poison needle.” Akira said without raising his voice. Nidorino did as he was told and hit Suzaku directly in the chest sending the little Pokémon through the air. “Suzaku!” Kaiku called as she ran over to the little Pokémon and picked it up.

“One down, two to go, hime.” Akira teased.

“Shut up!!” Kaiku shouted as she returned Suzaku to its Pokéball and sent out Tabaki. “It’s not over yet.”

“Alright I’ll give some kind of advantage.” Akira said returning Nidorino and pulling out a different Pokéball. “Go Ludicolo!!” he said sending out the duckish Pokémon.

“That’s a plant type stupid!” Kaiku shouted as she looked that the Ludicolo which began to dance a bit.

“And part water,” Akira said softly,” Ludicolo water gun!”

“Tabaki dodge it and use ember!” Kaiku shouted but Tabaki was too slow and got hit, knocking him out as well.

“Tch.” Kaiku sounded as she returned her Charmander and looked at Kitsune. “Ready?” she asked her, Kitsune nodded and reply and ran onto the field. “Alright are you going to switch again?”

“I don’t want to take a chance of you winning hime.” Akira smiled just making Kaiku more pissed off.

“Grr!! Cut the crap and fight me for real!” Kaiku shouted stomping her foot.

“Alright…” Akira said in a dead serious tone,” Ludicolo hydro pump.” He said as the Ludicolo did a wild dance and shot out a hydro pump.

“Kitsune!!” Kaiku shouted as she feared her Vulpix would be hit but it jump high in the air. “Yah, now flamethrower!”

“Ludicolo, rain dance.” Akira said in the same serious tone as a shower of rain began to pour dousing the fire. “Finish it!” he shouted as the Ludicolo shot out another hydro pump and hit Kitsune dead on.

“No way…” Kaiku said as Kitsune landed on the ground and the rain kept on coming. Kaiku blinked a few times before it hit her that Akira was right in front of her now.

“Well hime…” Akira as taking her hand and shaking it,” I’m happy to say you lost.” He smiled again. Kaiku blinked a few more times before she ripped her hand away from Akira and glared at him.

“Don’t expect us to be friends!” Kaiku shouted as she turned and picked up Kitsune before walking off to the center.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com

Fan was watching the battle brew while eating a sandwich. Suddenly these girls with a lot of fuchsia on came to him. "Hey" she said smiling. She set next to him he wondered about this girl. “I am Utada nice to meet you I need help" she said to him kid of worried. "Ok," he said getting up "lets go." he said smiling. They walked a bit and they stopped at a place "I lost my keychain in this store" she said. "OK one sec" he looked around and saw a key chain with a U at the end of it. That had to be hers.

"Here you go” He said looking at her. "Thanks lets take a walk, am collecting badges" she said walking. "Me two" he said happily as he walked with her then he got an idea "Want to come with my gang?" he questioned. "Sure!" he said excitedly. "The name’s Fan." he said showing her to the Pokemon center "Hey Kai" he yelled to her "This is Utada" he said "Hi." she said waving.
Name.Utada Kaioria
Birthday:6/6
Goal:To be the next sabrina or Koga
Pokemon so far: Kadabra,Venonat and Ralts
Apperence:
Utada.png

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“Hey…” Kaiku said halfheartedly as he walked away after giving her Pokémon to nurse Joy. She had gotten herself a room for the night and was planning on shutting herself up until morning. She planned to wake up early and leave without anyone. We wanted to travel alone anyway so this was a good opportunity to do it. She walked into the room with the key number on it and shut the door behind her. Kaiku dropped her bag on the floor and walked over to the bed.

She sat on the bed and sighed as she laid back and looked at the ceiling she did not bother to change or turn the light on, but she did pull out her Pokénav and set an alarm on it. She was going to lie around for a while then go and get her Pokémon again. That was her plan until someone knocked on her door. She looked at the door and sighed thinking it was Fan following her so she got up and opened the door.

“Hey!” Akira said raising a hand in a kind of greeting with a smile on his face. Kaiku on the other hand shut the door and went back to her bed. “Come on! I want to apologize for doing that to your Pokémon.”

“Apologize to them not me.” Kaiku shouted through the door.

“Can we talk before you start hating me?” Akira asked.

“Too late go away!” Kaiku shouted again, but the door opened and Kaiku cursed herself for not locking it.

“What if I said something about Hotaru?” Akira said shutting the door behind him.

“Hotaru!?” Kaiku said loudly sitting up. “How do you know that name?”

“I see I have your attention, let’s talk outside.” Akira said opening the door and holding it open for her.

“Fine.” Kaiku said getting up and walking out to the lobby and waiting for Akira tapping her foot the whole time.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

here's my 2nd character:
Appearance:
mycharacterfemale5mu.png

Name: Casandra
Birthday: 7/31
Starters: treeko, oddish
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 115
Goal: to have her own grass pokemon gym
Personality: nice, talkative
Bio: She loves grass pokemon. She looks up to Erika as a grass pokemon trainer.

Alexander looked at Brock. "You did well kid." Brock walked up to Alexander and handed him his stone badge. "Thank you, you was tuff even with my water pokemon." Brock just laughed then he left the gym. Alexander followed behind him. He took his pokemon to the pokemon center. While waiting on his pokemon Alexander picked up a news paper. He read it.Looks like the fossil museum will be free tomorrow. I guess I'll go. Nurse joy came up behind him and handed him his pokemon. That night Alexander, mudkip, and squirtle starred at their first badge till they went to sleep. When he woke up they ate breakfast and went to the museum. "Awman, the museum doesnt open for another 2 hours." he said as he read the sign on the door. "What can we do till then?" Alexander sat on the steps trying to think of something to do. About 3o minutes later a girl came walking up to the museum with her treeko. "Hi, why are sitting outside, are you waiting for someone to come out." she said. "NO, the museum opens up in about an hour." The girl sat down beside Alexander and smiled."Do you mind if I wait her with you." Alexander's face turned red. "Sure I dont care." The girl's face turned the same color as Alexander's. "I'm Casandra, what's your name?" She was still smiling at him. "I'm Alexander."

Last edited:

sorarocks12

OOC:Since Vexond ignored me I'm going to pretend I never said anything to him.Here is my second person:
Name:Shino Arrow
Birthday:12/15
Starters:Cyndaquil,Magby
Height:5'5
Weight:145
Goal:To be a fire Cordinater,and great fire champion.
Personality:Shino is a strong-headed boy who is kind,friendly,and has a blazzing passion for fire pokemon(please excuse the pun.).He usually runs head first into battle without thinking.
Appearance: http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/EndlessXFinale/Anime Males/?action=view&current=jing2.jpg
Bio:Shino was born in Pallet Town.His family moved to Viridian City when he turned five.He quickly became friends with Shino.He was born in the winter which is why he thinks he likes fire pokemon so much.His father used fire pokemon when he was in the Johto League.His mother used water pokemon while traveling the Orange Islands.Shino has lived with the water pokemon longer then the fire pokemon,but has never liked getting wet.He believes that to be another reason of likeing fire pokemon.

IC:Sean walked on in the woods looking for the pidgeoto that was supposed to live here.He saw something move out of the corner of his eye.He turned to see a Magby jump onto him.A Magby?They don't live here.Next a Cyndaquil came at him.They had latched onto his legs.Sean gradde his ball with Hoot-Hoot in it,and brought him out.Hoot-Hoot started to laugh at him."Hoot-Hoot Peck!"Hoot-Hoot obayed.Someone grabbed his arms,and tied them to his back.Sean turned to see Shino."So these are your pokemon."Shino nodded."Guys get over here."Magby,and Cyndaquil came over to him."Hoot-Hoot get me out of this rope."Hoot-Hoot pecked at the rope until it came off.Sean let out his Chikoreta.'how are you?"Sean asked."Good."Shino answered.Sean saw something flying out of the forest,and ran after it.It was what he had been looking for,Pidgeoto."Chikoreta,Razor Leaf!"Chikoreta used Razor Leaf,and knocked the pidgeoto down.Shino was running after him."Mind if I help?"Sean shook his head."Magby,Ember.Cyndaquil tackle!"The did as they were told.Sean brought out a pokeball.He threw it.The ball rocked this way and that,but in the end Sean caught a new pokemon.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

OCC: Sorarocks12, Im sorry I ingored you. I didnt do it on purpose and Kaiku you told to slow down and wait for ya'll so Im just thinking of thinks to do in Pewter City till ya'll get your badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back