• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PoH = BWHoPL?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are the PoHs and BWHoPL the same?

• They're the same.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • They're different, thus the different names.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Some people might be both, but not all of them.

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Po[s]o[/s]H?

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
No. He says the laboratory was there. Which it was. They built that laboratory on Ienzo's advice. When Ansem found out what they had been doing there, he ordered them to seal the entire laboratory off. When Xemnas banished Ansem, the first thing he did was get rid of the seal and then make the Room of Sleep in the depths of the Laboratory. It is very clear that Xemnas MADE the Room of Sleep, and that it wasn't there before Xemnas released the seal and made it. That's why the RoA is seemingly important because it is a room that Xemnas didn't make.

You do realize that the RoS =/= the Lab right? They are two completely different things.
RoS=Underground Lab+Stuff

"The Room of Sleep... the underground laboratory where we were studying
the darkness within people's hearts... the place that Ansem ordered us
to seal away. "
The Room of Sleep=the underground laboratory where they were studying the darkness within people's hearts=the place that Ansem ordered them to seal away.

There's nothing to say he didn't either.
Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm not the one with the burden of proof.

Silly you. We already know that the password for the computer "now" isn't the same as it was back then. ;]
Har har. Yes, NOW it's not the same. xD

"Right after" would be incorrect. Besides, they aren't even referred to as the PoH. All he says is "assuming that the Princesses and the Keyblade are connected".
You know what I meant by "right after," I was generalizing in the comparison of the ten years.

Princesses in Japanese= PoH in English (only referred to in the FM reports)

Naryx15

Nomura has already confirmed that the only game for Terra to appear in is BBS.

That could be the only game for him to appear in as Terra.
He could have changed his name to Xehanort therefore he wouldn't be "Terra" anymore.
Nomura is probably trying to confuse us.

A

Audo

There was no original theory. It's just a poll asking for opinions.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
>.> I'm tardy to the party, it seems. But what I believe is that since Sleeping beauty is considered a PoH and a BwHoPL, that they can be both but they dont all have to be the same, since Alice is not around yet.

Altimo

Did you not pay attention to Tron's world? He said that he believed it was Ansem, but then he went on to say that Ansem was his enemy too, because the Ansem he knew wouldn't have created the DtD, or brought back the MCP or put a password onto it. That's was hinting that it wasn't Ansem the Wise who did those things, but Xemnas after he had booted Ansem out. Meaning it was Xemnas who brought back the MCP, and passworded the DtD. Not Ansem.
Was it Xemnas or XH? Both were at Hollow Bastion at one point or another. One actually did use the name "Ansem", though there is never any kind of plot point that describes him using the computer. Considering the whole computer deal was part of KHII, Xemnas is a likely culprit, but is it ever known? I always thought it was XH, but that's just me.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Was it Xemnas or XH? Both were at Hollow Bastion at one point or another. One actually did use the name "Ansem", though there is never any kind of plot point that describes him using the computer. Considering the whole computer deal was part of KHII, Xemnas is a likely culprit, but is it ever known? I always thought it was XH, but that's just me.

Xemnas knew the password, so it had to be him.

A

Audo

It was Xemnas. Xemnas was the one who went back to RG and banished Ansem. Xemnas was the one who moved in and took control of RG. When Xehanort became a Heartless he went off and did his own things away from RG.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Hmm, Well, personally, I think it's possible that it's both. If we look to BBS, it seems things were a lot different, maybe there were male characters with pure hearts, but by the time KH went on, all that were left were princesses? That makes sense to me. However, I mainly stick with the idea that it was just too early to know that they were all princesses. And does anyone else think it's possible that maybe one or two of them had Already been captured And held for the ten years from BBS to KH? Because it seems likely, seeing as there're only so many princesses depicted in the deep dive at the beginning of KH, maybe those were the ones that were already captured?

A

Audo

Wow... read the first post. It's said in the first paragraph. **rolls eyes**

DaisyDuck

It's already been pointed out several time that there may be many BwHoPL but only seven PoH. If it is assumed that they are not in fact the same seven people, then this makes the most sense to me.

I don't know what the difference would be, though I imagine it might be something along the lines of it's possible to corrupt a BwHoPL with darkness but it's not possible to corrupt a PoH (btw this is just an idea of what the difference might be so don't go ape about it).

Terra could be seeking BwHoPL in hopes of finding the PoH. Same goes for Xehanort, he may have known Kairi to be a BwHoPL but couldn't be 100% certain at the time that she was a PoH.

Ven may be a BwHoPL. Perhaps the light in his heart was corrupted by darkness. Possibly he believed this to rob him of his ability to wield, or saw it as betrayal of all he stood for, thus he desired to be erased. I don't know, it's just a possibility.

Alternatively, I suppose Ven could be the seventh PoH before Alice was born. Wouldn't be the first time Square or Disney had main character dress in drag to hide their identity.

Niburu

It's already been pointed out several time that there may be many BwHoPL but only seven PoH. If it is assumed that they are not in fact the same seven people, then this makes the most sense to me.

I don't know what the difference would be, though I imagine it might be something along the lines of it's possible to corrupt a BwHoPL with darkness but it's not possible to corrupt a PoH (btw this is just an idea of what the difference might be so don't go ape about it).

Aha! I thought right!

Niburu said:
I think there are many BWHoPLs like Ven.
But I think PoHs is referring to ONLY the 7 princess with the "purest of hearts". Maybe their hearts are pure-er? I mean obviously BWHoPL's hearts are pure but maybe PoHs have the purest. I'm not sure though, I'm no expert in these matters.

I thought I wasn't crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back