• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Plot theme and gameplay of KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So who else thinks that the 7 lights and 13 darkness's plot will only cover around half of the game, with something entirely different taking place in the game as well? Kinda like how KH1 was built up for us to think that defeating Maleficent and the Disney bosses was enough to beat the game itself, until Ansem Seeker of Darkness came along.

You mean like a surprise villain? I don't think so. This is the last chapter of the Seekers of Darkness Chronicles, so it makes sense for Xehanort to be the final villain in KH3. Save new main villains for KH4, or as a secret boss in KH3.

As for how the plots will play out in KH3. There are 3 main plots in KH3:

1. Saving the ones in torment
2. Preventing the Seekers of Darkness from forging the X-Blade and restarting the Keyblade War
3. Protecting the Princesses of Heart.

I think all three of these plots will be going on at the same time in KH3, with them ending at different points in the game. All the ones in torment will probably be saved by around the half way point in the game. The Princesses' safety will be assured by 85% through the game, and the Seekers of Darkness plots will be foiled with the defeat of Xehanort at the very end of the game.

Smithee

Awards
@Gexus - 7vs13 will be the main plot, no doubts there.

However, you still have a bit of a point, since being the main antagonist doesn't automatically guarantee being the final boss. For all we know, MX will be stopped about 95% through, and the rest will be about undoing his damage and stopping the Light's backlash against the Darkness due to his meddling; such could still be considered part of the "Xehanort Saga", since it would be his fault and all.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You mean like a surprise villain? I don't think so. This is the last chapter of the Seekers of Darkness Chronicles, so it makes sense for Xehanort to be the final villain in KH3. Save new main villains for KH4, or as a secret boss in KH3.

Honestly, I'd like the stories of the SoD Chronicles and the next to saga to overlap just a bit. Maybe not have the villain directly involved in the story, but I'd like new issues to arrive that screw with Sora and Co. and maybe even the XIII. And then maybe when all's said and done between the 7 and XIII, and Sora asks for explanation on it, and MX can deny doing it leaving everyone wondering who.

Just, I want something that leaves us something to wonder about, I guess. A secret boss could work, but I'd like something more fruitful than that....

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
VsXIII's open-world environments+DDD's flowmotion=The best damn virtual rendition of Agrabah in video game history.

Imagine every world in the game being its own vast parkour sandbox, filled with hidden chests or secret sidequests to hunt down. God it would be glorious @_@.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back