• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Plot theme and gameplay of KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xbladewielder

Awards
What do you think the title of the next KH will be? What do u think the plot is? I think first either sora or riku(maybe both) will be sent to go find aqua and Ventus. They'll probably try to find terra too, but isn't terra already gone? They will probably find some way to rescue him in the end. He'll be freed from the darkness. Then, at the end, the seven lights clash with the 13 darknesses. Theyre pretty much outmatched, with the darknesses being almost double their number. Who do u think the seven lights will be? I think it will be Sora, Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Ven, Lea and Kairi. I'm not 100% sure about kairi though...... She's a princess of heart, shouldn't they be trying to protect her? What do u think?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: Plot theme and gameplay of KH111

The next game will be called "Kingdom Hearts 3" the theme will be friendship and will be about Sora trying to find all the people in torment and stop Xehanort from creating the X-Blade, restarting the Keyblade War, and reaching Kingdom Hearts. I think the seven guardians of light will be Sora, Data!Sora, Roxas, Ven, Xion, Namine, and Data!Roxas because lol.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

ruran why

As it stands currently the Seven Lights are most likely going to be: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua, Ven, Lea.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Sora clone army FTW. Seven Sora's vs. thirteen Xehanorts.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

...Is it bad I'd like to see some helmeted enemies appear in KH3 and in an event scene Sora or somebody removes the mask and it is a replica of young Xehanort (made to have no mind of its own and is made from an artificial heart copied from Xehanort's), thus making the Replica program relevant again 8D

And we have to fight them in hordes along with the Heartless and Nobodies.

Because Kingdom Hearts is Nomura's love song to Star Wars. I'm serious about this.

What do you think the title of the next KH will be?

Kingdom Hearts III

What do u think the plot is?

I think first either sora or riku(maybe both) will be sent to go find aqua and Ventus.

After Sora comes from his mini-trip in the Realm of Sleep, maybe. The thing is, Aqua has to be found first in order for her to retrieve Ven, but she won't be waking Ven until she brings Terra back as she promised. But...

They'll probably try to find terra too, but isn't terra already gone? They will probably find some way to rescue him in the end. He'll be freed from the darkness.

Terra is considered a Darkness right now, yes. What state he is in remains unknown.

Then, at the end, the seven lights clash with the 13 darknesses.

Yep.

Theyre pretty much outmatched, with the darknesses being almost double their number.

I wouldn't say outmatched. The seven Lights are equal in strength to the thirteen Darknesses when together, but clearly they are at a disadvantage 7 vs 13. I don't think this fight will be limited to the 7 vs 13, though, and I don't think every 13 will remain on the side of Darkness the entire time.

Who do u think the seven lights will be? I think it will be Sora, Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Ven, Lea and Kairi. I'm not 100% sure about kairi though...... She's a princess of heart, shouldn't they be trying to protect her? What do u think?

Because Kairi can use the Keyblade, it seems to be that she might be considered a Light along with her role as PoH.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Vəntus;5940698 said:
Generally, Keyblade War is not really useable anyways since KH3 will probably be mainly protecting the PoH and delaying, even ridding the world of KH from anymore Keyblade Wars.

Pretty much. Let's hope it has a subtitle. Shame DDD is making even more leave after 3. Glad I'm a critic to Fanfiction, not to games because I don't feel my mind wad fucked or got trolled. What's with calling writers trolls these days?

Smithee

Awards

THEORY: MX will only be the semifinal boss. The true final boss will be one of the heroes themselves, and he/she will be driven to use the X-Blade/KH against all Darkness in order to both undo all of MX's damage and prevent future suffering.

This scenario would be emotional, tragic, and certainly effective at proving the moral of Balance.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

THEORY: MX will only be the semifinal boss. The true final boss will be one of the heroes themselves, and he/she will be driven to use the X-Blade/KH against all Darkness in order to both undo all of MX's damage and prevent future suffering.

This scenario would be emotional, tragic, and certainly effective at proving the moral of Balance.

No, no, a thousand times no. Unless it's a boss fight with Sora (final seat) and Terra (a seat), then that is not happening to Mickey, Aqua, Ven, Lea and especially Kairi. KH3 should end on a happy note, not a sad note like what happened in 13-2.

Smithee

Awards

No, no, a thousand times no. Unless it's a boss fight with Sora (final seat) and Terra (a seat), then that is not happening to Mickey, Aqua, Ven, Lea and especially Kairi. KH3 should end on a happy note, not a sad note like what happened in 13-2.
You've clearly never played Super Paper Mario, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials And Tribulations, or Tales Of Vesperia.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You've clearly never played Super Paper Mario, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials And Tribulations, or Tales Of Vesperia.

No, but that situation that you seem to LOVE bringing up at times involves killing off a character and if Lea or any of the BBS trio or Kairi for that matter is killed off just after all that hard work, people will lose it.

Smithee

Awards

No, but that situation that you seem to LOVE bringing up at times involves killing off a character and if Lea or any of the BBS trio or Kairi for that matter is killed off just after all that hard work, people will lose it.

Oh no, I never once mentioned any of them dying. You just assumed such.

Sorarocks93

Awards

Oh no, I never once mentioned any of them dying. You just assumed such.

Then it wouldn't be called the Xehanort Saga now would it? That is just disrespecting the character. If this were to ever happen Xehanort would become the lamest antagonist to ever walk the gaming earth.

Xbladewielder

Awards

I think a key blade war and the creation of the xblade is inevitable, though, it'll be destroyed in the end

Smithee

Awards

Then it wouldn't be called the Xehanort Saga now would it? That is just disrespecting the character. If this were to ever happen Xehanort would become the lamest antagonist to ever walk the gaming earth.
You're misinterpreting things:

1. "Xehanort Saga" means "these events have been instigated by Xehanort", not necessarily "kill Xehanort and it's all over". That would be a bit too predictable, if you ask me.

2. For all intents and purposes, MX would still be the "final" boss. It's just that the tragic hero would be the "epilogue" boss. It's not like Final Fantasy hasn't had epilogue bosses before, after all.

Hedgehogs Boost

I'm really curious as to the role Young Xehanort will play in this. Will he play a big plot role? Or just be one of the 13 Xehanorts that will most likely be a boss.(If Riku is playable, most likely between him and Riku)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back