• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playstation Experience 2017 predictions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Was reading some of the same so I'm trying to do just that. Anything outside of release dates for things we currently are waiting for would be pleasant surprises, and I'm keeping them at just that. Dont get me wrong. Would I love to see KH3, Death Stranding, FFVII, and more Last of Us? HELL YEAH! But I'm thinking it'll be a pretty tame PSX. But then again, we've been lied to before so we could be in store for something great.

Hmmm, se I at least thought the latter 2 could happen lol. But I guess yeah, maybe they won't do much now that they had a few more big reveals.

I agree based on Playstation Exclusives, Dreams making its return should definitely happen, that game like disappeared lol.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I kinda doubt that there will be a new KH3 trailer just yet, though it's possible since 2018 is around the corner and the hype-building marketing strategy should begin pretty soon.
What I assume we'll get is something, anything about the progress on FFVII's remake, as a project it is very interesting to follow through different stages of change, adaptation, development etc. for anyone open-minded (not frustrated 'old is gold' FFVII fanboiss, they are the genwunners of the FF series).
Probs a mention of FFXV as usual, probs talk about AC Origins, there is enough to talk about fortunately

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I have to say I am more interested to hear from FF 7 Remake right now, as well, mainly because it seems like they almost had to start over and I just want to know where they're currently at. As for KH3, I'd rather have them not say too much and just release it in 2018 like planned, instead of focussing on giving us a certain amount of information (or even a release date) and then not being able to release it on time after all.

Also, this damn VR fishing game for FF XV. Like. I'm not even big on the fishing, but VR is insanely much fun and I'm honestly considering it. Hnnghhh.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Not surprised by amount of VR games honestly. That should have been expected.

I'm interested to see where Ghost of Tsushima goes. Hopefully open world.

Also, this damn VR fishing game for FF XV. Like. I'm not even big on the fishing, but VR is insanely much fun and I'm honestly considering it. Hnnghhh.

The can't believe how much marketing exposure this is getting haha

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Not surprised by amount of VR games honestly. That should have been expected.

I'm interested to see where Ghost of Tsushima goes. Hopefully open world.

The can't believe how much marketing exposure this is getting haha

It is confirmed to be open world, and yeah I am hype for it as well. Some of the areas look super pretty.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Ignore everything I may have predicted in the past for this event. Since there's no press conference, only an "opening presentation" it's wise to keep expectations in check. After everything we got at PGW, I doubt we'll get much new here. I still think we'll get a God of War release date since that's practically a lock for March, and maybe we'll see a couple trailers and a sizzle reel of games for next year. A beta date for Dreams if that game still exists could be in the pipeline as well.

The big things we'll get out of this event are impressions on live demos for upcoming games that have already been announced. Otherwise, it's likely full steam ahead for E3 2018.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Wait, this takes place next weekend? I must be confusing this with the Paris Games 2017 event.

Hype for Ghost of Tsushima, Monster Hunter World, Capcom Cup, and others.

The first 4 hours of panels (Saturday) look like a joke. IGN rates the top 10 playstation games? What a waste of valuable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back