• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing as Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

i seriously think riku's story had cool cutscenes, but boring gameplay. i beat his story within two days.

H

Haxon

why didt he have any story in Neverland or Monstro? He had a story there in KH1.
They should have made a story for him in the worlds to explain everything he did in KH1.

Sorax154

Yea i thought it was so fun. The way he goes evil made me super happy:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Totally awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox Fire

i really liked it, although it kinda sucked on some card worlds when you got a crappy deck

But the boss deck kicked ass and actually made things too easy

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You can't really compare CoM's Riku gameplay to KH2, even though he did have like two minutes of his own gameplay.

As for whining about Riku getting his owns worlds - yeah, and DiZ would've gotten the Memories from where again? Har.

I love playing as Riku ;w; it's awesome. And his VA does a wonderful job.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
yeah the decks were annoying . very annoying.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
playin with a game based deck sucked but that didnt matterto me cuz i was riku. I loved it when i could turn into Dark form i love the costume for it and the slieghts are way better than soras, even though sora has more rikus are more powerful.

Fox Fire

True, but you can only use sleights in dark mode and if you can never get into dark mode or are in for a short time then your pretty much screw'd and Sora has the ability to modify your deck.

Im not saying though that the boss deck could beat a deck that someone put together as Sora though

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I was actually jumping for Joy I thought Riku had the cooler story than Sora. I would of loved playing as Riku in KH.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I prefer Sora's story to Riku's :\ SoNami aside, it was a lot more dynamic, and I loved the Org members a lot more. Also, Vexen bitching it out with Larxene and Axel >>>>>>>>>>> him trying to still be superior with Lexeaus around.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I simply loved each minute of it, I want more of RIku and less of K airi lol.

keyking

it was awsome. i hated playing as sora, cuz everytime i went to fight, i had to edit my deck and i never got used to it.

but with riku, i didnt have to work on the deck, and the gameplay was more enjoyable. except in wonderland...oh...the low cards...

The One Is Here

playing as sora wasnt all that bad but they could of added something to his regular keyblade combo it seems the same from kh1 but riku was awsome considering all the reaction commands and limits

Coeurl

Demon Dance
^^ reaction commands.?? chain of memories did not have those.. or did they.?? [ i forgot ] XP

im pretty sure it didnt feature any reactions.. ..it was just the micky limit i guess..

or are you talking about the card duel & the dark powers of riku,.?

Grey

^^ reaction commands.?? chain of memories did not have those.. or did they.?? [ i forgot ] XP

im pretty sure it didnt feature any reactions.. ..it was just the micky limit i guess..

or are you talking about the card duel & the dark powers of riku,.?

I want to say Re:CoM had Reaction Commands...or not. I can't remember. :p

I think by "reaction commands", he may have meant, like, going into Dark Mode. The sleights for Riku were fun, too. I loved using the Mickey+Soul Eater+Soul Eater combo.

The Golden Sitar

It gave me a whole new appreciation of his character. I mean, playing as him gave me a whole new view of him, seeing as how I didn't really care much for him before then. I enjoyed Sora's side of the story better, but I still enjoyed getting some more development on Riku's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back