• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playable Characters (Sora & Riku) & Party Members (Donald Duck & Goofy, King Mickey)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which characters are gonna be a playable & party members?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

julian14bernardi

If there are playable characters, Can Riku be playable? I know Sora is the first playable character. I'd hope Kairi is a playable in the prologue.

Will there be party members? King Mickey should be Riku's party member (if Riku's playable).

I know Donald & Goofy would be there as Sora's party members.

Rael_Oblivion

I hope Riku and Kairi are both playable. We've gotten to play as Riku a few times, but it'd definitely be nice to play as Riku for more than just a minute in a console game instead of just the handhelds (Re:CoM doesn't count because it was originally a handheld). And it'd be nice to play as Kairi at all, to bring the total of playable female characters up to two! Mickey would be Riku's party member, of course, but I'm not sure that Lea would be Kairi's... although I can't think of anyone else, either. Maybe Kairi doesn't need a party member though.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Xehanort or no go. Fuck everyone else, I wanna play as the master of darkness and pedophilia dagnabbit! ;~:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm okay with anything so long as Sora isn't the only one playable.

They've given us a taste of so many different characters and styles. Don't you dare make us go back to plain old Sora and his generic jack-of-all-trades fighting style.

julian14bernardi

I'm okay with anything so long as Sora isn't the only one playable.

They've given us a taste of so many different characters and styles. Don't you dare make us go back to plain old Sora and his generic jack-of-all-trades fighting style.
Vote any character (either Sora, Riku or Kairi) to be playable

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wouldn't mind if we played briefly as Xehanort in the prologue of KH3. Maybe just a quick tutorial in LOD. I really hope that Kairi will be playable. Mainly because if she is playable, we might be able to see some of her training.

If we play as Riku, I really would love to see Riku and Mickey interact since they will be traveling together. I'm curious how different and similar their interactions will be compared to SDG.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If we talk strictly playable as in the character controlled directly by the player, I'd say that Sora alone is enough for main story, possibly Riku if there are playable portions in Mickey's and his goose chase (and it doesn't all happen behind the scenes like in KH 2) and maybe a prologue with Young Xehanort for backstory purposes.

All the others, be it TAV, Donald and Goofy, Lea, Kairi, Roxas etc. would be enough when we could gain them as party members after certain story points or during some sequences.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I voted for Sora, Donald, and Goofy because they are my favorite trio. But personally I would like at least Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, and King Mickey to be either playable or at least in the party.

kmorris2609

I think, without a doubt, we will be getting Sora, Kairi, and Riku all as playable characters in KHIII and Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Lea will all be available party members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back