• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pixar Movies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Let's see.. they're working on Up, Cars 2, Toy Story 3, Newt, and the Bear and the Bow.

Also, 1906, and John Carter of Mars

Anyway, I love Pixar, I only didn't like Toy Story 2, it lacked something that the first one had =/

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Yeah

It's impossible for everyone to love Pixar.

I mean, I don't understand why they don't like them. Maybe they are crazy.

Yeah and then there's the fact that they just don't understand or like Pixar's work which is bogus or they just don't like animation, which is sad. =/

I, on the otherhand loved all the Pixar movies. Okay I'll admit the Incredibles was likeable but it's not my favorite of the Pixar movies I watched. I really liked Wall-E (who cannot like Wall-E?), Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Bug's Life (or am I the only one) and Cars. =] I cannot wait to see Up! It looks funny.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The only Pixar movie I didn't really like was Cars. And Toy Story is the best Pixar movie, hands down. Followed by Monsters, Inc. then The Incredibles.
Cars was horrible. It was the only Pixar movie I didn't like. I'm not getting why it's sooo popular today.
I hope that it's good. It looks, as you said, promising. But, it could be bad :[.
Nah, pretty much all of Pixar's movie turn out awesome. Up looks pretty good :D

My favorite Pixar movies have to be Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Wall E(why was it not mentioned yet?) and Finding Nemo.

Last edited:

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
The only Pixar movies I really didn't like were Cars and Bolt.
But I pretty much loved every other one, Finding Nemo, Monster's Inc, The Incredibles and Toy Story 1 and 2 are my absolute faves though.

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't really think that all of them has been all that great to be completely honest, Some of the movies are really overrated. Especially Cars. I was really dissapointed about that movie. The animation and everything was great, but the story and everything is overused in so many other movies.

But most of the Pixar movies are really really good though. Toy Storry, Finding Nemo, Wall-E and you name it..

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I love many of the Pixar movies although I don't think I liked the Incredibles that much to be honest. Cars was okay I guess. I loved Finding Nemo, Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc. I still haven't seen Bolt althouogh I want to. Wait that's Pixar right? XD

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Just made the assumption because it looks like it was a pixar film. Oh well, my mistake, I still didn't like regardless.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Pixar has done a great job over the years.
I have a few favorites and few that I hate.

Bugs Life, Toy Story, Monster's Inc, The Incredibles
Dislikes:
Finding Nemo

God, I've seen Finding Nemo SOOOOOOO many times that I've grown to HATE it. Lol

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Toy Story 1 and 2 were the best to me, I also enjoyed A Bugs Life, I almost forgot about that one...and uh, the Incredibles....I cant remember the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back