• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pissed that BBS is only on PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Would you Like to See BBS or DAYS also on?

• Wii

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • XBOX 360

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Playstation 3

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • HandHeld (PSP, DS, Mobile)

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajahgold

I dont kno about you guys, but i was kinna pissed when i heard BBS was only on PSP. OK< not piss, but saddened. I dont own a PSP and i cant just borrow one. So, looks like i aint gonna get to play BBS. I imagine there was a lot of people who felt this way about DAYS. Luckily, my sister has a ds, and i stole it and played.

but if you could choose another system to have BBS or DAYS on, wat would it be?

Sora^Fan

I really don't mind BBS been on the PSP but if i had to choose another platform it would definitely be the PS3, it would give BBS way better graphics plus chances more a more complex multiplayer mode. :36:

crazzyBRY

BBS was announced to be on PSP like 3 years ago..

and alot of whiners starts spreading out.. and time passed, they got used to it..

and nobody's asking you to get a PSP..

plus, BBS is only a side game, why put it on a console if it's only a side game?

BGizzles456

and alot of whiners starts spreading out.. and time passed, they got used to it..

plus, BBS is only a side game, why put it on a console if it's only a side game?

So was RE: CoM. What's your point?

Benihime

Birth by sleep was the first reason i bought a psp

but yeah, i was sad, cuz' i thought it would mean that

A) no more PS2 KH games(true)

B) it'd be the first KH game that i didnt buy(un true, b/c of CODED

C) I would miss out on one of the most EPIC KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES EVER!!!1!!!!one!!!1!

so i decided to reamain a true kh fan and just by a PSP, w/ Crsis Core, of coures :)

EDIT: Also, i bought a DS just for Days, BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!!

rajahgold

srry, i just became aware about a month ago when i became aware of this site.
but we want to know the whole story of KH, and by the sounds of it, this looks like its gonna be a big game.

BGizzles456

It looks like I won't be playing BbS if they don't port it or remake it onto a PS3. Unless my computer can handle it.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Seeing Days on most consoles would be good, but it looks pretty fun so I might get a PSP to play it. As for buying a PS3 for a later KH installment, I'd have to see because I don't know anything on PS3 I'd play besides that. Don't want to waste any money.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
to all the whiners about how BbS is for the PSP, shut up. The PSP has had some bad graphics, but this one is gonna be good. Plus, the game was announced 2-3 years ago. You could have been using that time to save up and egt one, like I was doing, but then got one for Christmas. So, next time you are downloading songs off of iTunes with your own money, just remember, you could have bought yourself a PSP.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Here's an idea, BUY ONE.
You can get one for under $100 if you look in the right places.

Now shuddap.

I got mine for 40 bucks off eBay. Of course, now the DPad's all screwed up so I had to buy a new one...

Oh, and by the way, that poll is a joke. You're complaining about it being on the PSP yet you put it as an option.

rajahgold

Here's an idea, BUY ONE.
You can get one for under $100 if you look in the right places.

Now shuddap.

well, i dont have money to just spend on a PSP and im not gonna just but a PSP just to play BBS (unless i get super desperate)
But what about others who just want it on other systems?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
PS3 would be interesting to see but, I'm fine with it being on the PsP. Just means Sony is making sure it's giving attention to all of it's branches.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's fine the way it is. All the side games so far have been on portable consoles anyway; they're being consistent, surprisingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back