• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Phantom Blot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmaster

I wish the Phantom Blot would make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts. I mean if they can put Pete in it and make him semi-cool, then surely they can put Blot in. It just got me thinking bout him after seeing some stuff on Epic Mickey

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
B-but They have him in Epic Mickey for a reason. TwT

Why do people believe that everything neat in one game would be just as good in another?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Actually, I agree. I would've love to see the Phantom Blot appearing in the series. Imo, they should've used him in KH2 rather than a poll to bring back Maleficent, so she could be half-assed into it.

Though I wonder what his role would be like, though his physical appearance would be a obvious "Darkness Figure"

dragonmaster

B-but They have him in Epic Mickey for a reason. TwT

Why do people believe that everything neat in one game would be just as good in another?

Just like to see him in it. And maybe see how they would make his outfit if he wore any clothes lol. Like's Pete get-up, which is kinda retarded and cool and the same time.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Maybe after Epic Mickey comes out he could be considered for some boss role in a future title.
Like to see what he does in EM first.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
His own character and design does fit better with Epic Mickey, but I could see him in KH. He's a new face that we haven't seen and he beats defeating Jafar and Hades again. I can't see him working for or with Maleficent though, their egos might get in the way.

captain

Bronze Member
could be cool.. at least as an optional boss fight like in Disney Castle...

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I can imagine the battle, and that would actually be pretty cool. I'm just wondering where he would show up, Disney Castle?

8shortfuse

dude, I love the Phantom Blot! I like the episode of House of Mouse where he's behind all the people dissapearing, but they think it's Donald at first because this machine that Proff. Ludwik Von Drake told them that the Culprit had a short temper or something like that! It cracked me up!

B

bombermanp

i would love to see him in a kh game as the new main disney villain (i like maleficent but her appearance in kh games is getting stale)

i would like to see some kinda mix for him, keep his powers from epic mickey but have him look more like he did in house of mouse.. also it would be awesome if John OHurley voiced him again.. his preformace was perfect for the character. if ya dont know what i mean. watch this cartoon Mickey Foils the Phantom Blot - Part 1 (1999) - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back