• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Petition) Better treatment for the KHUX English Community.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wait. This is not in forum insanity?
I feel like we're getting updates pretty often and the game will eventually catch up. Considering all the free stuff you can get and that it's a free game I don't quite get the fuzz.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The NA UX players bring crime, they're murderers, they're rapists. We need to build a wall to seperate them from our game and MAKE JP UX GREAT AGAIN!

Wait. This isn't forum insanity? Lmao jesus christ, NA UX is fine the way it is. Its just late in the game.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Oh hey look another video game petition that won't do jack

There's a pretty simple way to not get spoiled: stay away from KH news outlets. Yes it will take some effort. No it will not always be a perfect method. And yes, you will miss out on the excitement and discussion that the JP updates will create. Too bad.

Besides, weren't months-long differences in release dates for localized games common in the past? How did we ever live with those? [/sarcasm]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow y'all. Don't hold back on those dismissive statements. /s Please avoid the statements about something not being in FI unless it is an actual non-topic.

The spoilers issue is a bit redundant. This was naturally going to happen with the game being released in Japan first, but everything else in this petition has valid points.

This game is broken to all hell and back and it is done on purpose because it is assumed the NA/EU/PAL players won't be aware of how the game operates in Japan. It's price gouging without reward at its finest.

I signed the petition so I wish the best for this! I'm tired of doing pulls with no actual gains. The jewel economy is awful in this game as well compared to the Japanese version.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
NA UX is fine the way it is.
It really isn't.

- story quests have the "defeat target enemy in one turn" challenge changed to "defeat all enemies in one turn," artificially increasing the difficulty
- off-setting Avatar Coin rewards for story quests, making it uneven and therefore less efficient if you can't get both rewards
- fewer Jewels per login/no daily Jewel quest, limiting the growth of F2P players significantly
- modified Medal stats/Guilt tiers disrupting pool balance (eg. Judy's modified ability now leaves a hole in the ATK Up II trio with Pooh and Piglet)
- still no Brooms despite adding Magic Mirrors (incentivizing more draws to dot/Guilt Medals, so you can use your Mirrors)
- yet to add decks/Medal stacking despite very quickly updating with previous QoL additions (probably so that you still have to buy storage or draw enough to get rid of Mirrors, Cids, Chip/Dales, etc., or that you won't stockpile evo Medals for later)
- altered daily quests including the removal of JP's weekend quest for Cid/Chip/Dale
- altered Adamantite quest scheduling to stifle progress of those who would be able to clear them (still not daily despite JP making this change a while back)
- premium quests (bar Cid daily) are offered only as limited time events rather than permanent fixtures
- the recent addition of Status Bonus only affecting the current premium Medal
- changing Ephemera's name to Ephemer for no reason
- placing the Cid/Yuffie Illust. Medals in Jewel boards when they were free event Medals in JP

And I'm probably forgetting things, too.
It really just doesn't end with SENA.

Being an F2P player in ENG's current setup is becoming increasingly Sisyphean by design. I don't think it's too much to say that they are intentionally delivering a worse product in order to increase profit.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It really isn't.

- story quests have the "defeat target enemy in one turn" challenge changed to "defeat all enemies in one turn," artificially increasing the difficulty

You forgot to mention that this is intended to make players use jewels to max out their weapon ability points and continues and restore action points for redoing a mission.

Essentially everything wrong with UX comes down to NA/EU/PAL version of this game wanting people to spend money on jewels in order to continue.

tsumigami

i have to admit that the most unfair thing about global UX is when they decided to merge EU into NA. while NA players have full month campaign to grow, EU players need to catch up within 2 weeks(?). not to mention NA players already have firm base from 1-2 months playing. surely they wanted EU players to throw more money in and as fellow gamer, that's kinda sad .

Muke

whatever
Awards
Wow y'all. Don't hold back on those dismissive statements. /s Please avoid the statements about something not being in FI unless it is an actual non-topic.

The spoilers issue is a bit redundant. This was naturally going to happen with the game being released in Japan first, but everything else in this petition has valid points.

This game is broken to all hell and back and it is done on purpose because it is assumed the NA/EU/PAL players won't be aware of how the game operates in Japan. It's price gouging without reward at its finest.

I signed the petition so I wish the best for this! I'm tired of doing pulls with no actual gains. The jewel economy is awful in this game as well compared to the Japanese version.

It really isn't.

- off-setting Avatar Coin rewards for story quests, making it uneven and therefore less efficient if you can't get both rewards
- fewer Jewels per login/no daily Jewel quest, limiting the growth of F2P players significantly
- modified Medal stats/Guilt tiers disrupting pool balance (eg. Judy's modified ability now leaves a hole in the ATK Up II trio with Pooh and Piglet)
- still no Brooms despite adding Magic Mirrors (incentivizing more draws to dot/Guilt Medals, so you can use your Mirrors)
- yet to add decks/Medal stacking despite very quickly updating with previous QoL additions (probably so that you still have to buy storage or draw enough to get rid of Mirrors, Cids, Chip/Dales, etc., or that you won't stockpile evo Medals for later)
- altered daily quests including the removal of JP's weekend quest for Cid/Chip/Dale
- altered Adamantite quest scheduling to stifle progress of those who would be able to clear them (still not daily despite JP making this change a while back)
- premium quests (bar Cid daily) are offered only as limited time events rather than permanent fixtures
- the recent addition of Status Bonus only affecting the current premium Medal
- changing Ephemera's name to Ephemer for no reason
- placing the Cid/Yuffie Illust. Medals in Jewel boards when they were free event Medals in JP

And I'm probably forgetting things, too.
It really just doesn't end with SENA.

Being an F2P player in ENG's current setup is becoming increasingly Sisyphean by design. I don't think it's too much to say that they are intentionally delivering a worse product in order to increase profit.

You forgot to mention that this is intended to make players use jewels to max out their weapon ability points and continues and restore action points for redoing a mission.

Essentially everything wrong with UX comes down to NA/EU/PAL version of this game wanting people to spend money on jewels in order to continue.
EVERYTHING up here! I already signed the Petition yesterday, and I really hope that something will come out of it.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
How responsive is Square Enix when it comes to Kingdom Hearts feedback by the fans? Because Tai Yasue is always quoted that he "Listens to the fans!" when it comes to the progression of Kingdom Hearts. The point that I am making is that, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X NA will more than likely respond to this in a positive manner. Speaking of which, didn't they place a notification regarding the Japanese version of Unchained X ages ago?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So you're telling me that you guys are trying to get me more free Jewels? Sign me up!

Seriously though, I don't think there is anything wrong with this game. I'm quite content with this game. Then again, I don't follow the Japanese Ux so I don't know what I'm missing. The only thing I'm interested in I guess, are those Mickey and Broom medals I keep hearing about. But more Jewels and better pull ratio's are always nice.

Wait, people actually spend their Jewels on that? I was always under the impression that no one did, not even the payers. I thought most people just used a low AP mission to get their ability points up, and no one uses the continue, coz like 90% of the quest objectives say that you have to win without using continue.

i have to admit that the most unfair thing about global UX is when they decided to merge EU into NA. while NA players have full month campaign to grow, EU players need to catch up within 2 weeks(?). not to mention NA players already have firm base from 1-2 months playing. surely they wanted EU players to throw more money in and as fellow gamer, that's kinda sad .
Well, it also allowed me to team up with my NA teammates I know from XChi. So it did some good.
Also, as an EU player I just got to rank 27 after 2 months of playing, so y'know, suck it NA. Haven't spend money on it yet (Terra is here though...), so it's not necessarily true that they wanted us to spent money.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The point that I am making is that, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X NA will more than likely respond to this in a positive manner.
Check out the player feedback being levied at them on Twitter literally every time they post a tweet for the past two months.

It doesn't seem like they're listening.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not sure how involved Tai or Nomura really is with how NA works to be honest? Sure, they decide how the story is gonna go, but I doubt they handle how the economy works. I'm not sure if a petition will work because people have contacted them in more personal ways already with only small signs of improvement (and I'm not even sure if the improvements are intentional or just normal events from JP being integrated into our version like everything else)

The game WORKS fine. There are things that make it like every other mobile game and I don't think anyone is upset about that (repetitive, grindy, encouraging to buy stuff instead of F2P), but I truly think the way they are going about things is discouraging people from playing it at all. They want people to play this game, but can't help themselves by also making it a chore to play without spending money. They are price gouging to hell. Even when you do spend money, you will still more than likely get a big wad of nothing when you do a medal draw.

I remember saying that I liked how there isn't a huge difference between being F2P and putting money in this game because of how random it is and that's still kind of true. But I also feel like if you are spending $15 bucks, you should be given MORE random changes to do medal draws.

Is this how all mobile games in NA work? I'm just not used to paying so much for such products I guess

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm not sure how involved Tai or Nomura really is with how NA works to be honest? Sure, they decide how the story is gonna go, but I doubt they handle how the economy works. I'm not sure if a petition will work because people have contacted them in more personal ways already with only small signs of improvement (and I'm not even sure if the improvements are intentional or just normal events from JP being integrated into our version like everything else)

The game WORKS fine. There are things that make it like every other mobile game and I don't think anyone is upset about that (repetitive, grindy, encouraging to buy stuff instead of F2P), but I truly think the way they are going about things is discouraging people from playing it at all. They want people to play this game, but can't help themselves by also making it a chore to play without spending money. They are price gouging to hell. Even when you do spend money, you will still more than likely get a big wad of nothing when you do a medal draw.

I remember saying that I liked how there isn't a huge difference between being F2P and putting money in this game because of how random it is and that's still kind of true. But I also feel like if you are spending $15 bucks, you should be given MORE random changes to do medal draws.

Is this how all mobile games in NA work? I'm just not used to paying so much for such products I guess

I so agree, and one of my biggest complaints. I stated this in their little survey, which obviously accomplished nothing. They would make more money if each player who pays 3,000 jewels for an Epic Rare medal gets one of the new ones. Guaranteed, not by chance. That guarantee would definitely entice ALL players to splurge for the draws. And they keep holding out on the Mickey and Brooms medals too. Not being able to guilt those Epic premier medals unless you spend thousands is ludicous and a bit abusive of fans.

How responsive is Square Enix when it comes to Kingdom Hearts feedback by the fans? Because Tai Yasue is always quoted that he "Listens to the fans!" when it comes to the progression of Kingdom Hearts. The point that I am making is that, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X NA will more than likely respond to this in a positive manner. Speaking of which, didn't they place a notification regarding the Japanese version of Unchained X ages ago?

I don't think they listen at all. I listed all the similar problems stated in that little "Survey" they had awhile back. They haven't implemented any changes. Even when we do get Mickey and Brooms, you better believe it will not be to our advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I so agree, and one of my biggest complaints. I stated this in their little survey, which obviously accomplished nothing. They would make more money if each player who pays 3,000 jewels for an Epic Rare medal gets one of the new ones. Guaranteed, not by chance. That guarantee would definitely entice ALL players to splurge for the draws. And they keep holding out on the Mickey and Brooms medals too. Not being able to guilt those Epic premier medals unless you spend thousands is ludicous and a bit abusive of fans.
Guaranteed a new epic medal if you pay 15 bucks? In all honesty, if that had been in the system from the start I think most of you guys would still complain about it. "You can't put a price tag on a medal!", "What?! 15 bucks for a virtual medal?! That's way to expensive!".

Edit: Also, don't double post.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Guaranteed a new epic medal if you pay 15 bucks? In all honesty, if that had been in the system from the start I think most of you guys would still complain about it. "You can't put a price tag on a medal!", "What?! 15 bucks for a virtual medal?! That's way to expensive!".

Edit: Also, don't double post.

Well...yeah. Guaranteed. And space them a bit less. Oh, and are you a moderator? If so, my apologies for double posting. If not...well...

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I am not sure about the guaranteed medal if you pay $15 bucks which is why I didn't mention it. I just feel that if you're paying $15, you should be getting more than 1 pull worth of jewels.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Well...yeah. Guaranteed. And space them a bit less. Oh, and are you a moderator? If so, my apologies for double posting. If not...well...
HA! I wish, nah I'm not a mod. Just doing what everyone else does on this site when they see someone double posting. Wich is funny, coz I read the FAQ a few days ago and the rules explicitly say not to call someone out on double posting, just call a mod. But apparently everyone ignores that rule... Not sure if I should accept the apology or not...

I am not sure about the guaranteed medal if you pay $15 bucks which is why I didn't mention it. I just feel that if you're paying $15, you should be getting more than 1 pull worth of jewels.
I can get behind that. But UX has good news for you then, pay 15 bucks and you also get all Special Quests unlocked till the end of the week, including VIP only quests! So there is that. Hell, you buy it without the discount pack and you don't even get a pull, just 1700 Jewels, wich is even worse.
So I guess what we are looking for is more Jewels for less Munny. 5 bucks for 3000 Jewels? Meaning with 15 bucks you get 3 pulls. That sounds a bit more fair.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I can get behind that. But UX has good news for you then, pay 15 bucks and you also get all Special Quests unlocked till the end of the week, including VIP only quests! So there is that. Hell, you buy it without the discount pack and you don't even get a pull, just 1700 Jewels, wich is even worse.
So I guess what we are looking for is more Jewels for less Munny. 5 bucks for 3000 Jewels? Meaning with 15 bucks you get 3 pulls. That sounds a bit more fair.

That sounds a lot more fair. For $15 bucks, getting all the special quests unlocked and all that makes sense. $15 is a lot of money. But those only last for 1 week and unless there are medals you want to put all those quest rewards in... what is really the point? $5 for 3000 jewels sounds very fair in my opinion. If it were that low, I probably would have pulled a lot more since I started playing this game.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
That sounds a lot more fair. For $15 bucks, getting all the special quests unlocked and all that makes sense. $15 is a lot of money. But those only last for 1 week and unless there are medals you want to put all those quest rewards in... what is really the point? $5 for 3000 jewels sounds very fair in my opinion. If it were that low, I probably would have pulled a lot more since I started playing this game.
Probably not gonna happen though. We are asking them to cut their prices by 2/3. But I think alot of us would have bought 3k Jewels for 5 bucks. When I first looked at the Jewels and how much you had to pay for them, I was like, okay pretty fair. But now that I think about it, it's unfair af. 50 bucks for 2 pulls?! 100 bucks for 5 pulls?! 1 buck for 100 Jewels, what are you gonna do with 100 Jewels? I think I'm starting to understand why you guys don't like this. Question though, considering the rate of Yen to Dollar/Euro, how much does it cost to buy Jewels in the Japanese Version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back