• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Petition) Better treatment for the KHUX English Community.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsumigami

no it's not the price of jewel. removing story medals from pool, adding daily jewel quest are at least what they should fix. ASAP. In JP ver, to unlock special weekly quest you need ¥1400. roughly 1400 USD. i played another JP mobile games,for comparison, Valkyrie Anatomia need around ¥1200(campaign)/¥4000 for 10 draw while Fate/Grand order IIRC cost around ¥3000. so this is how gacha games work.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
no it's not the price of jewel. removing story medals from pool, adding daily jewel quest are at least what they should fix. ASAP. In JP ver, to unlock special weekly quest you need ¥1400. roughly 1400 USD. i played another JP mobile games,for comparison, Valkyrie Anatomia need around ¥1200(campaign)/¥4000 for 10 draw while Fate/Grand order IIRC cost around ¥3000. so this is how gacha games work.

Adding a fixed, daily jewel quest and yes, deleting those story medals from the pulls would alleviate some things. But don't give us jewel quests and then make it ridiculously hard to get anything for F2P or C2P players. C'mon SENA, hear your audience and do something about it already.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I agree with all of that, and wouldn't mind decreased Jewel prices either.
So that's around €12,34. Huh, not that big of a difference.

Kingdom King 13

Signed the petition. Even if nothing happens at least you can't say I didn't speak out!

Last edited:

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
If they aren't willing to give more jewels through normal means like daily logins and permanent jewel quests, then the other option would be lowering the price. I have a feeling they won't do either.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
If they aren't willing to give more jewels through normal means like daily logins and permanent jewel quests, then the other option would be lowering the price. I have a feeling they won't do either.

How many of us who participated in the survey asked for all these things? I did. I hope everyone else did too. Have they listened? I think not...so far. There is always hope. I love the game and want to keep playing for the storyline and am having fun, despite all the frustrations that also come with it.

TheFruityKing

I honestly love how there are always some people out there who will defend SENA's horrible business practices, then give asinine reasons why there is nothing wrong with the game, based on their personal experiences. I'm f2p and I've put more time in this game than any other mobile game. The only things I want added are brooms, better daily login bonuses (JP occasionally gives you free medals, and I've gotten an Alice medal straight off the bat when I downloaded the game), and daily permanent jewel quests.

Drawer

Well guys. Let's remember that today we got a notice telling about a maintenance for August 31, going for TEN hours ("maintenance time is subject to change") for an app update.

Who knows? Maybe we get some things we've been asking in the petition. Some people are actually asking more for the stacking medal and keyblade loadouts rather than M&B,no f2p medals on pulls,etc..

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Well guys. Let's remember that today we got a notice telling about a maintenance for August 31, going for TEN hours ("maintenance time is subject to change") for an app update.

Who knows? Maybe we get some things we've been asking in the petition. Some people are actually asking more for the stacking medal and keyblade loadouts rather than M&B,no f2p medals on pulls,etc..
i isnged the petion yesterday yeah you right it unfair the na ux gets unfairly treated worng to japan ux

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

10 hours?
8n0Molx.png

Now I'm starting to have high hopes. But 10 hours, it means they are adding something...

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
LOL. Gotta love Grumpy cat. You can meme him for practically anything. LOL.
I know right, it's a great meme. I've spent way to much time of my vacation on Imgur...

Wait a sec, isn't next month the Ux anniversary? Could it be a Anniversary Event? Or did I get the dates mixed up?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I know right, it's a great meme. I've spent way to much time of my vacation on Imgur...

Wait a sec, isn't next month the Ux anniversary? Could it be a Anniversary Event? Or did I get the dates mixed up?
the maintenance is for the ENG ver, not the JPN ver. It's pretty unlikely the ENG ver is going to get an anniversary event for the JPN ver lol. It's honestly likely just us getting the update that JPN just got with stackable medals, multiple keyblade decks, etc.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...hained-x-jp-version-1-3-1-update-details.html

^the update JPN just got for those curious

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Guess I got the dates mixed up then :\
the JPN anniversary IS next month.
the ENG anniversary is april 2017.

like you were right about there being an anniversary coming up, but it's unlikely the ENG ver is going to take note of the JPN ver's anniversary.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
the JPN anniversary IS next month.
the ENG anniversary is april 2017.

like you were right about there being an anniversary coming up, but it's unlikely the ENG ver is going to take note of the JPN ver's anniversary.
Yeah, but I meant the ENG anniversary. So I got the dates mixed up.

Way2Dawn

I cant help but agree with most of these points. I am definitely tired of half of my epic pulls being quest medals and would certainly like the Mickey and Broomsticks medal ASAP so I can work on my Epic medals I have already. The Medal stacking isn't much of an injustice in my opinion, since the Japanese version only got that 2 weeks ago.

I will sign this petition because I have always felt like SE treats their international fanbase as second rate and I find it insulting. The differences in this game is crazy. I have been playing the Japanese Version for 3 weeks and I already have 2 guilted Epic Medals (Xemnas and Xigbar) and I havent paid a penny. The deals they get are insane, Epic medals come with an orb (at least) already lit and they throw jewels at you like theyre going out of style

Im so glad im free to play. I couldnt imagine how angry id be if I spent a bunch of money on this game

Sorakh212

Awards
The lack of support and interactions/feedback has been rather disappointing but I find it hard to be optimistic about situations like this. Square is making a fuckton of money off the whales, people that spend ridiculous amounts of money on these type of games for those that don't know what a whale is, and if people keep spending at this rate why would or hell even should they change? I think it's important to remember that this game hasn't been out all that long and in some ways it's unfair to compare to the Japanese version seeing as how that just had its 1 year anniversary but I do support the devs or even Square coming out and addressing peoples grievances, gripes, concerns, etc. It sucks but that's the nature of these type of games really. They're currently performing maintenance on the game and I heard that there were several updates coming on the official Twitter account next week so we'll just have to wait and see what or if they'll do anything as a result. They did give people that survey a while back which was nice. Hopefully they'll have another one given all that's happened since and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back