• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete and Maleficent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaialone

Umm..Sorry if this has been asked before,but...Did Pete and Maleficent really die in coded?Or are they still alive?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Umm..Sorry if this has been asked before,but...Did Pete and Maleficent really die in coded?Or are they still alive?

i don't think they died yet, since I believe Mickey wants real Sora to go back in and get them while fixing whatever's wrong, i guess "making the sad people happy".

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm not too sure. Many people have said that they didn't die, but some people also said they did die. I'll look it up later.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm not really sure. Some people believe they actually died (or went through the KH equivalent of death, whatever that may be), but others believe that they managed to escape at the last minute.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think both of them are still alive, because they both play a large part in the Kingdom Hearts series. That's what I think.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Nah, They'll be back. Maleficent represents the Disney villains, and I can't see anyone else replacing her. She's had a role different from all the rest of the Disney villains in every game except 358/2 days. It wouldn't be KH without her.

WaveK89

I was surprised both of them were still alive after KHII looking at that massive group of Shadows. Not to say they would be no match, but still...

With that said, I totally believe they made it out alive.

magic713

Awards
They should find a way to break Pete away from Maleficient, because I am finding her character becoming more and more comical and lame while working with Pete.

Radon

mofo
They should find a way to break Pete away from Maleficient, because I am finding her character becoming more and more comical and lame while working with Pete.

Agreed. Maybe make him realise Maleficents evil ways, so that she becomes more evil and he becomes more comical,

like he was in BBS, as much as I hated that.

SilverCyrus

Knowing Kingdom Hearts, there probably alive.

I think it would be cool to see a new huge evil Disney villian, but i doubt it will happen.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it would be cool to see a new huge evil Disney villian, but i doubt it will happen.

Like who? they haven't really got someone else

I'm glad Maleficent is coming back. I loved her evil-ness. She just needs the evil-ness she had in 1 and BBS.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Like who? they haven't really got someone else
Chernabog1.jpg

Sora^Fan

Well, none of us can say for sure, but I don't think they are dead...especially Maleficent since she play a large role in KH...I don't think that Nomura would kill one of the top villians in such a way.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
If they are dead, that will really suck, especially if they died in such a low graphic game too. I suspect we'll see them in Kingdom Hearts 3, if not in a secret Coded episode or something.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
He's dead. If he was alive, then that would ruin one of the best boss fights ever.
I really highly doubt that. That fight gave the sense that there's more to Chernabog than we're being let on.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They barely had anything planned after KH 1. Besides, do you know how boring it'll get watching him make gestures with his hands and never speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back