• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!!

Zeal said:
cool video, but unfortunately it doesn't have any KH relevance in it, or does it. Those things around Utada look like very colorful Nobodies. Maybe Utada is the secret female Order member they are all talking about ???

I wish this was true, but it'll never happen.

Dark Niwa

挑戦 Dare

After listening to it once i realized i was in muscial bliss
I wactually wouldn't mind keeping this version for The US realease
Screw the game the song is good enough for now :D

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com

Yeesh. It's good, but it's not that good. Hikari was better in my opinion. (refuses to call it "Simple and Clean", lousy americanization <_<)

Which brings up a question. The English lyrics to Simple and Clean were completely butchered when compared to Hikari's Japanese lyrics. You think they'll do the same to Passion?

Dark Niwa

&#25361;&#25126; Dare

It's better than Simple and Clean IMO only because it has more muscial depth and it seems to have more meaning especially since i can't under stand it :D

Whispered.Hope

Madness said:
Which brings up a question. The English lyrics to Simple and Clean were completely butchered when compared to Hikari's Japanese lyrics. You think they'll do the same to Passion?

Usually when Japanese songs have English versions, they are very butchered and completely different than the original. -remembers various BoA songs that have English versions and are completely insane in a bad way- It's because you can't keep the meaning, put it in a different language and expect it to have the original beat. Something's got to change, and it sure isn't the beat. But maybe Passion will be okay. -pipe dream-

Last edited:

ultima55

I was wondering who to thank for the file since yesterday (got it off KHU myself)...

Been on repeat since... 3PM yesterday. I have no life. But you, my fair person NarutoEXE, are amazing. *worships*

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

ultima55 said:
I was wondering who to thank for the file since yesterday (got it off KHU myself)...

Been on repeat since... 3PM yesterday. I have no life. But you, my fair person NarutoEXE, are amazing. *worships*

Hey, I've been listening to it on repeat since yesterday as well.

Continued thank-you list:
l4t1n0pr1d3
ultima55

I believe Hikki rewrote S&C cause she said when she translated Hikari, it couldn't keep up with the fast beat so she rewrote it or something like that.

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?

anyone has passion the full version in window media player since i only seen avi also i nedd one to make still frames on adobe premium to make a short clip of it thanx or someone just convert the file from avi to wmv

Locksmith

'Think I'll wait until March to pass judgement/do my voting in the polls. Part of the reason S&C caught my eye was because it went so well with the animation (in the opening). 'Feel it's only right to wait and see if "Passion" does the same thing before cementing my opinion on it.

Just from listening to it, however, it makes me feel like there should be something going on while it's playing, like it was almost meant to be a BG song. S&C was one of those songs you could listen to by itself, but Passion has that kind of long-and-winding tones to it; there's less going on. Depending on the opening/closing animation it's paired with though, I think it has the potential to be really good.

M

Mitsukai

Yes I enjoy the song very much, I have been listening to it all day and night everytime I hop on the comp. In fact I am listening to it right now!

However I downloaded it from KHinsider... not from the links you provided, but yes that was nice of you I suppose.

DatDot

Passion is a brilliant song!
I've got it on my MP3 player and i cant stop listening to it... by the time KH2 comes out i'll probably be bored of it.

Utada Hikaru has created a brilliant song,
i wonder how it would work as being apart of kh2?

Palomino

2 Locksmith: I totally agree. If I knew Japanese, I could say that the song is 100% great or just 100% good... But I have no idea what Utada is singing :(
S&C/Hikari was so good, that sometimes I wonder if I would like KH as much as I do if that song wasn't in it... That is a MIRACULOUS song, it fits so good with the ending/opening... I couldn't say a single bad thing about it...
As far as Passion is concerned, I'll wait for the ending KH2 version and the English version to pass my objective judgement... But it looks promising, I can tell you that much...

Whispered.Hope

Since the whole layered part has been bugging me, I got put my Audicity, recorded that part and did just as everyone was saying: reversed it. What is she really saying...?

"I need more passion then you know" in English. It was so freaky when I heard it.

Passion reversed.

Hear it for yourself, yo. I thought it was rather cool.

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

So there will be an English version. I wonder why you'd name it differently, though. Still, it's not true about there being no English it in. There are two lines of English in Passion xD

Oh, wowies, I hope I can get my hands on her Music Station, Music Fight and CDTV performances. I usuallly could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back