• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!!

I dont think that the english version has the capacity to spoil the game. The lyrics have nothing to do with the game besides the feel of the game. The lyrics dont say anything about riku, sora, kairi or w/e .but how the feel of the game will be.. ill listen to the english version without worrying about spoilers...

redharry123

a wanderer

0.0 o.m.g! thank you so much NarutoEXE! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU *gasps for breath* THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!
:D :D

Whispered.Hope

No, it won't spoil the game itself. The lyrics will have an underlining meaning to the game, but only for feeling purposes, not content. And though we know it'll be dark and serious and whatnot, it still feels like it'll take away from it, somehow. Murr, I'll see if I listen to it when it's out. I may just wait until March.

DualKeyBladerX

hey NARUTO EXE thanksss a lottttttt !!!!!!!! this is not a great find thoug.....it´s an extremely AMAZING one thanks !!!!

OHH by the way... ( you must be thinking,..man...you are thanking me on the 8th page....." thank you" sarcastic way) but nooooooooooo im´m so sorryyy it´s just that my internet conecttion ( dial up) hasn´t been working properly since Wilma ( the huricane which destroyed cancun, mexico :( ) so it took me forever to be able to enter the siteeeee!!

butttt better late than never THANKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Angel X

Orally Fixated.

redharry123 said:
0.0 o.m.g! thank you so much NarutoEXE! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU *gasps for breath* THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!
:D :D

Haha, don't go totally balistic(sp?) about it.

howelllawson

Website
www.myspace.com

:eek: AMAZING!!! WONDERFUL!!! STUPENDOUS(sp?)!!! MARVOLOUS!!! EXCELLENT!!!
I am loving this song!!!! (plays 100 times) I just simply can't get enough!!!!!!!
NarutoEXE, you are ablolutely the best person on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Last edited:

Palomino

Just so you should know, I registered to this forum just to thank you, NarutoEXE :) . Thanks a lot for the mp3 file and the video, but I have just two questions: When do you think the English version will come? And what about the ending version? Doesn't matter if it's in Japanese, I (and probably everyone else) want to listen to it :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back