• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoo_Truelove

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!!

wow thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that rocks its like wow..............heh simple n clean rocks this one rocks harder? cept i dont understand a word of it still good though:D

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

Dunno when the English version or the ~after the battle~ version will come out. Does anyone have the 70mb version of the Passion music video?

Jampsa said:
Passion sounds like one song from utada`s album "exodus" can`t remember which one

Yes, I agree. The "whistling" tune near the end reminds me of Animato and the drums remind me of Kremlin Dusk.

RetroJapan of U-O said:
~after the battle~ is with piano and strings... In one of the articles it mentions that it literally feels like something you would hear after a long battle (hence the title and its use at the end of KHII)... This is the song that uses the little broken piano...

Ignore the part about the broken piano.

Last edited:

Palomino

Hey, about the people that didn't thank you, forget about them... They're not worth your thoughts :D
Can't wait for KH2!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope that they don't delay it...
P.S. To anyone here that's from Japan: You luckies!!!!!!!!!! Just one month untill KH2... We have to wait for several months...

Who Am I?

Wow... Brilliant! ;D

Thanks a lot, NarutoEXE. I've been really moody and tired today, but now I feel all... Meh.. I dunno. Anyways, thanks again. ;D

xbindedmemoriesx

narutoEXE you are my hero. Thank you VERY much. its great. i love it. NOW IM EXTRA EXCITED ABOUT KH2!!! gosh. Japan: you guys are so lucky. Us americans: we are the unfortunate ones who must wait...
eh, oh well!
thanks again NarutoEXE!

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de

cool video, but unfortunately it doesn't have any KH relevance in it, or does it. Those things around Utada look like very colorful Nobodies. Maybe Utada is the secret female Order member they are all talking about ???

Whispered.Hope

The music video is not supposed to have any relevence to Kingdom Hearts II. It's just a video for the song, not for the game. At the end of the day, Passion is Hikki's new single which will lead to a new album. SE just decided to use her song as the theme to KH II. That's all.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards

Ever since I got the download all I've listened to is Passion, thank you Naruto!

Chrono_X

I couldn't get the 43meg video to play once i downloaded it, i'll have to try it again but i have to wait till i go back over to my firends house case he has a good computer. ......I would now like to take the oppertunity to say, Sora has big clown shoes..... thank you

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver

i'm having trouble with my cpu so i can't get the music video type.ARGH sooooooooooooooo mad. it sounds like it's a does fit kh2 not like simple and clean cuz to be connected to kh and it has to have the feeling. so i think it'll fit. it actually sounds really good once u listen to it more.

S

September_Ends

Wow. That video was TIGHT!! I'd been looking for somewhere to get the full video. THANKS!! When I first heard the song I liked it but I wasn't sure exactly how it was going to fit in with the game. I'm still not sure. Just have to wait and see. OF course I'm IMPORTING so I'll have the game sometime after X-mas. ^-^ I ish happy. Woot woot!! Thanks again!! YAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back