• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
PassionRiku said:
If I am obsessed now, I can't imagine what I will be like when english does come out.
Do we know who is going to sing the english version?
Most definitely Utada Hikaru!

Well, we will all be making stupid corny jokes with the song title for one thing. Like how some people did Simple and Clean jokes.
(IE: Wow, you're sig is so Simple and Clean! XD )

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but it's an interesting little piece of information..
That part in the beginning is English being spoken in reverse

playing forwards
Playing backwards
"I need more affection than you know"

It's probably old news by now though >_>;;

EDIT: I did it with another part that wasn't making any sense and came out with results.

-playing forwards
-playing in reverse
"Two Emotions"
Edit again: never mind, I read through and found it was posted. *dies*

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
hey NarutoEXE, you rule. Much love <3

suicidal-kairi

This is edited--Thanx Twilight Kid for teh linkie much appreciative =^.^= and much much love <3 :p

Last edited:

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
My heart's a battle ground is the remix? but there's only like 1 thing different in it. I wish she had that in the original song. It sounds real cool.

After listening to Utada for a while I conclude that

aozora = blue

no shita de = beneath

Am I right? What does no shita de mean literally?

Last edited:

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
quitejaded said:
After listening to Utada for a while I conclude that

aozora = blue

no shita de = beneath

Am I right? What does no shita de mean literally?
I'm guessing 'aozora' means 'blue sky' and I guess you're right about the 'no shita de' part. I'm not sure what it translates directly to. But here goes the lyric translation.

starvingsoul

yeah here is the Passion live version the one she sings live. NarutoEXE has the link to the vid. but hurry up and get it while you can it will expire soon. I havve two.. one she sing passion, and she also sing Boulevard of Broken Dreams. she sings so good in english. *falls to ground*

well i present you the links. i uploaded them, i won't deleat them until the single is out in the US. to support her. please.. wiii.. i know i will.

Passion_Live.MP3
Boulevard_of_Broken_Dreams.MP3.

thanks insanekikari for the reverse of both parts. enjoy.. please once again. support Hikki.

starvingsoul

yeah here is the Passion live version the one she sings live. NarutoEXE has the link to the vid. but hurry up and get it while you can it will expire soon. I havve two.. one she sing passion, and she also sing Boulevard of Broken Dreams. she sings so good in english. *falls to ground*

well i present you the links. i uploaded them, i won't deleat them until the single is out in the US. to support her. please.. wiii.. i know i will.

Passion_Live.MP3
Boulevard_of_Broken_Dreams.MP3.

thanks insanekikari for the reverse of both parts. enjoy.. please once again. support Hikki.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
NarutoEXE said:
'Passion' CD Art

Pics courtesy of La La from Utada Online

EDIT: Support Hikki! Buy Passion! Have the CD art in your face!

I didn't realize that photo was for passions. I hate it! The eyes looking 'red-er' looks cool but in general its blah. They should have used that beautiful animation used in the PV!

Does the live version have "my heart's a battleground"? Downloading from where ever you uploaded music takes a while...

E

Eclipse

omg guys...the boulevard of broken dreams one is burning my ears. She cannot sing that song at all....dude i think im gonna cry. she should stick to j-pop....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back