• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion backwards!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

If you watched the youtube video, Do you think it is a secret message?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebustoHe((

Hey did anyone see the youtube vids of the beginning theme song of kh2 passion backward. It says if you listen close you can hear a secret message.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You can take any song and play it backwards and then put words to the gibberish

Violent

It says " I am affectionate and you know it " and at some points it says Hi yai which means really really fast in Japanese lol

But I doubt theres a message :p it still sounds cool backwards

V

V.A.T.13

only two lines were meant to be put back words
"I need true emotion"
I need more affection than you know"
"So many ups and downs"
Wait thats three...

But anyway, those are the only lines put backwards on purpose. All relating to Roxas. The rest means nothing, BUT I find it very funny that it actually makes sense backwards AND relates to the story...

Sancutary backwards makes more sense though...

TwistedHeartz

...Lol, Really? I heard backwards it sings Riku's part. I saw a line of lyrics, But I don't know if Utada intended it or not.

V

V.A.T.13

^ I doubt they did, but its funny how it still fits ain't it? I say they should use it to their advantage...

Kurxi

Weirdly made sense but only 'I need more affection than you know' and 'I need true emotion' seems to be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back