• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paranormal Activity 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm to scared of watching part 2 (scared of dissepointments) and now they gonna make a part 3? If there's any movie out there that needs a sequal it's not this one

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Just to put out my opinion: The first one I couldn't like for the life of me. And it made me think "gee, second one is gonna be balls."
A bunch of friends told me the second one didn't actually suck, went and watched it. Not near as a bad as the first in just about every aspect. But yeah I'm not seeing a need for a third one.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don't know how to feel about this. I haven't seen the second one, but I have been led to believe that it is terrible. :/

αsiя

space coke
[video=youtube;GWb0rujdGlE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWb0rujdGlE[/video]

Awards
Soooo... a prequel. And technically, 95% of PA2 was a prequel. They keep going backwards.

I'll see it. Enjoyed the first and the second, but I'm just waiting for this franchise to be milked.
There's potential with this, though. An older camera can make it creepier, though it may loose that "Paranormal Activity" feel.

αsiя

space coke
My youtube's being weird, but is it supposed to be the sisters who are the main characters in the first and second?

Yes the little girls are Katy and her sister. This is, I believe, another prequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back