• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Out of these 10, which Organization XIII member do you think is the toughest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Out of these 10, which Organization XIII member do you think is the toughest?

• Xemnas

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 39 27.3%
  • Lexaeus

Votes: 14 9.8%
  • Zexion

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Saix

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Axel

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Demyx

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Luxord

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 14 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGuardian

Due to game dynamics and such, I'll have to say Xemnas.
Also, his emotionless behaviour kind of makes him have a more powerful feel about him.
If you know what I mean. =]

Edit--

He's also the leader for a reason.

KHfan94

i had to face Xigbar and Demyx seven or more tries before i finally beat them. i had to fight Xemnas (the last battle) twice. all because Xemnas grab a hold of Sora and you had to play as Riku for at least a few seconds. i didn't know wth i was suppose to do. so i died. my brother got it right. he did the "Dark Aura" (sp?) with Riku. the whole time, i was like. "oh yeah! i saw that on YouTube!"

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ack, I thought it was favorite, so I accidently voted Saix. Though he was kinda tough too.

Xaldin, he took me a week to beat. (though when it comes to not fighting them, I'm going to have to say Xemnas of course)

DarkRoxasNobody

If you had Roxas up there I would pick him but I would have to say Axel. To me he seems more wise, tough, and he's been through a lot more than anyone else had. The only reason Xemnas is the head honcho is because he's done more missions. And the only reason he has done the most missions is because he started the Organization and got a head start.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xemnas is the head honcho is because he's done more missions.
Xemnas is the leader because he was the first to lose his heart. And it's not just that. He's strong, smart, cunning, and plays his cards right(or at least until the very end).

And when you think about it, he does less missions that the others, because why do stuff when you have your own followers to do it for you?(not saying he doesn't do missions, he does alot of stuff; just not like the other members)

To be honest, I can't really picture Axel as leading; it's a little too unfitting. (Axel vs Xemnas, hmmm..)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Trust me, no he doesn't. Think about it, he can kill him easily.

Just a snap of his fingers, and he's a Dusk, hun.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`m not sure. Xenmas since he`s the leader and all. Although I think Axel is the sneakiest, which makes him hard to beat!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Wheres Larxene? this is the worst organization list so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back