• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other 'Birth by Sleep' Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
one driving point of bbs is learning what vens connection to sora is while anther one would be xehanorts lost memories now we find xehanort near death at RG so maybe this is what birth by sleep could truly be but this is just my thoughts

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
ahh..., yes, i see where you're coming from now... I reckon that Xehanort's memories would be a epilogue to BBS, cos in the KH2 secret video, it has "memory of Xehanort" along with the Keyblade War and the Chasers etc.

Lancelot

Awards
Rather.... It's a pity we haven't got anything new lately

Lancelot

Awards
Hmm, here's hoping that we do, if not sooner

Off topic: Rather cold at the moment...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The Station of Awakening
For Sora in KH:I, its in this place that he wields a keyblade for the first time. We know he was sleeping on the beach when it occurred, so in a way sleep bore him the start of his journey. Besides being an introduction to the game, the Station might have more significance in the path of a keyblade wielder. Maybe this 'initiation' was what Xemnas was seeking when he slept in the Chamber of Rest in KH:II FM.

Well, this seems very true especially when you think about Roxas. He went through this period and gained the keyblade, though, we all know he wielded the keyblade before KH 2 because he was working for approximately a year with Organization XIII, so maybe when Sora was regaining his memories and Roxas was beginning to feel Sora, his "true" keyblade abilities manifested(like wielding two of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back