• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original Rps

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hmm...Conflict eh?...This, my friends, Is where I come in. If there's conflict, I'm there. I'll join as long as I can be somewhat devious. I would like to be able to start whole wars here. Also, there gonna be any resistance against the heavenly powers in the form of humans or are we just sorta treating them as faithful slaves to the heavens?

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
But theses forces aren't beings just what someone has dedicated their life to? Forgive me if I missed the point entirely.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
....The most active one.
One who might be interested in helping to inspire a little more vigor.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, before he left, Morphius would. TM would, but he's gone.

I'd say Tekushi Runa is your best bet.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
But theses forces aren't beings just what someone has dedicated their life to? Forgive me if I missed the point entirely.

They didn't willingly devote themselves to these forces, they're just unwillingly owned and controlled by them.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I'd say Tekushi Runa is your best bet.

I'd say we have better chances with Roulette/Elegant Esthetics. Rena's never on

so are we going forth with your idea then Ordeith? it sounds good if so.

It's probably not going to get far. The setting is better for something like a piece of lit. or a collabrative short story. I'm leaning more towards Chosen's idea atm

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The setting is better for something like a piece of lit. or a collabrative short story.

Yes, I was thinking of that myself; the concept seems a bit too broad for an RP. So, while I've apparently triumphed over my short period of writer's block, there still is the issue of this RP we're going to create. I'll try to conjure up something that operates on a somewhat smaller scale in my spare time.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Every Rp I have been involved in that was completed had the same structure. A chosen group of people traveling through realities. Of course I have already made that Rp. Not that I would be adverse to a new Darkness Revealed.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Basically I just summed it up. It's not particularly original but it was always very character driven. One person from each world is picked to be a "Chosen" that is ordered by the forces of Good to prevent Evil from taking control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back