• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coah

At the Funny Farm! Where life is beautiful all the
Ok, so we all know that Shadows, NeoShadows, DarkBalls, and Darksides are the original Heartless, since they don't have
heartless_logo.jpg
Well what about Invisibles in The End of the World...?
89px-KH-Invisible.jpg
I've been playing through KH I again and I haven't seen a Heartless insignia on them, so are they one of the original 'species' as well...? his isn't really important, I'm just wondering if they are or aren't an original.

P.s. They remind me of Seraphim, what with their six wings (one pair on the head, one pair on their backs, and the final pair on their arms). o.0

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Invisibles are part of the "originals" I believe.
Not having the insignia contributes to it, but if it doesn't release a heart after it's defeated like with the others, then it's most likely original.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
The 'Invisible' is infact a pureblooded heartless, the reasons are stated in InfiniteTwilight's and terra2.0's post. Also, note how they appear numerously in places sodden or approximate to darkness, such as 'End of the World'. That also contributes to the fact that they are pureblooded or as you put it, "Original."

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
The invisible seems to me like a powered up version of the darkside, because if you ask me the darkside was truly not a problem to beat.

Riku Fan1415

^ Only reason Darkside is so easy is because it's fought at the beginning of the game, so it's supposed to be easy, and by the time you fight it again (at the end), you should already be leveled up enough. He was harder in CoM.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Inviisibles, as well as Shadow Stalkers, Darkthorns, Possessors, Gigant Shadows, Nightwalkers and all others mentioned are all pureblood heartless's

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The invisible seems to me like a powered up version of the darkside, because if you ask me the darkside was truly not a problem to beat.

Well in terms of power and evolution:

Shadow, Neoshadow, Darkball, Invisible, Dark Side.

You can also smoosh in the possesser somewhere between either the Shadow and Neoshadow. The shadow Stalker between the Invisible and Darkside along with the Dark Thorn following.

Interesting system really, I actually explained this in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back