• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

orginization 13 thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blader94

if axel is still alive as a heartless then he might be bad.its not like he knew that his nobody turned good so we might have to fight him in KH3

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
No, I'm pretty sure they're japan-only. Maybe it might say that in the manga we get
2200!

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It's pretty obvious, [to me, at least] that the Organization's heartless will have at least a minor role in some future game. There's just so much untapped story potential, especially if the heartless are as different from their nobodies as Ansem and Xemnas were.

Figgles

Okay, from what I know, the heartless forms are just basic forms, but what I think you want to know is the Originals or Somebody's. Heres the ones that have actually be released:

Roxas-Sora(Duh!)

Xemnas-Ansem(Which isn't even his real orignials. Turns out him and Xehenort just steal other names or words and add 'X' to them.

Xaldin-Dilan

Xigbar-Braig

Lexaeus-Elaeus

Vexen-Even

Zexious-Ienzo

And from what I can remember, Most of them, excluding Roxas, were assistances to Ansem in his research(the Somebody's that is)

Any other names out there are just guesses. These are the actual ones that we know about. (Also, anyone else notices that other than Roxas, you only know the original six in the group?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back