• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

orginization 13 thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hier222

we all can agree that when a person becomes a heartless they also create a nobodie. well who are orginization13's heartless. I think i know a couple of the human names like xaldin= dilan roxas=sora but what about the heartless lol. Just woundering what other people think.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
we all can agree that when a person becomes a heartless they also create a nobodie.
*disagrees* not every time a person becomes a heartless will a nobody be born. only those who had strong hearts upon becoming a heartless will create a nobody.

well who are orginization13's heartless. I think i know a couple of the human names like xaldin= dilan roxas=sora but what about the heartless lol.
we knew that already. xD and Axel = Ale.

Just woundering what other people think.
you have what i think now. >=D

Dragoryu

I would like to think that the heartless were destroyed before the thirteen, so we can see them as wholes.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
The human comes back to life if the heartless is defeated before the nobody, we don't know if any other Org. members are alive other than the ones I siad

Charlie K

Back in Business
Nomaru said that Sora and Xehanort are the only Heartless to keep a human form.Other then that I dunno..

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
GK:Yep, Hades didn't have a quote from it, but since it's coming from him, I believe him
^ No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back