• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization's strongest members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

In ur mind who do u think is strongest in the 0rg?

2me it would b:
Xemnas
Saix
Marluxia
n Roxas.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I dunno bout MarMar, I personally think Axel could beat him.

Top five would be Xemnas, Roxas, Saix, Axel and MarMar, not neccesarily in that order. :D

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Seems that everyone is forgetting Xaldin :C wouldn't say he was the hardest boss or strongest member, but the dude had some moves. And if you didn't know what you were doing first time around you'd get your ass handed to you.

[EDIT]

I stand corrected.

Kingaison98

In your mind, breaking your chain of memories!
Roxas, Axel, Saix, and Xemnas. I said Xemnas not because the last fight when he has those cool robes was hard. I said it because of how tough he is. Axel died killing only a few hundred nobodies, but Xemnas, he went through too much. He fought Sora and lost. Fought against Sora, Riku, Donald or Goofy and lost, but was still alive. Fought Sora and Riku and lost twice before he died. If Sora took that much damage(with the most life you can get in the game) he would have lost his heart so badly, that Roxas wouldn't have even been created.

KeyMasterX

Seems that everyone is forgetting Xaldin :C wouldn't say he was the hardest boss or strongest member, but the dude had some moves. And if you didn't know what you were doing first time around you'd get your ass handed to you.

[EDIT]

I stand corrected.
Well he was Hard 2kill in KH2.

Criss and Riku

To me it goes in this order Xaldin,Xemnas,Xibar,Zexion,Roxas,Siax,Luxord,Marmar,Vexen,larxene,Axel,and demyx. I love demy but he is so weak.As anoynig as he is you cant hate him.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
From what I heard with a previous thread here long, long ago that someone was doing about the magazine, it's Xemnas, Xaldin, Roxas, Saïx, Lexeaus, Marluxia, and Xigbar. The first three are proven here: Search results for xenahort - Kingdom Hearts 3

Scroll all the way down.

As for the rest, all we had is someone's word who had the magazine and made translations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back