• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organizations bodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzo

Ok just a thought based on a video i saw.

Roxas had said I remember you as you are and you remember me as me. Could be part of what made the organizaion which makes a good connection to Roxas and Ven. I mean that the memory of the organization has made it possible to keep their form. But unlike Sora and Kairi they dont just look at themself but others. Thats unlike the organization who was greedy and wanted their own desires. Also on with Ven and Roxas. This could mean that Sora has seen Ven and Kairi could have seen someone thats has a connection to Namine thus the confusion of her being the 14th member. For Sora saw Ven at age 4 and then during KH he remebered Ven and instead of being in his own body he transfered to Ven body Same as Kairi. Thus Ven is Roxas but since this is before Sora became a nobody that could explain why they would be different. That since Ven wouldn't have a memory of Sora since they never met i dont think. That he would be bond to having Sora's characteristics.

Ok this a theory on a video i dont even think is ral or not. Or if im the only one who seen it by the way its on youtube. So tell me what you think.

Dyabolikul

I didn't get alot of it, but the parts that i did get don't sound like they would be true. IDK it might also be because I've only played KH2, so I'm still confused from that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No. Until proved otherwise, Roxas is Sora's nobody made from his body and soul; which coincidentally looks like Ven. Nobodies aren't made of memories.

Ven and Sora are two different people who happen to look alike. Thank you Nomura.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It took some careful reading, but:

Most things you pose in this theory are possible, except for the Roxas as an indendant character. Roxas is Sora's Nobody, always has been, always will be. Ven just looks like Roxas, who looks like Sora; all of which is used to show the future or past link between Ven and Sora

Nice musical taste PMF

Hanzo

Ok well sorry for writing this there has be a mix up my friend used my computer and didnt log into his own.

But i think it is a little possible considering how we dont know exactly how Roxas is made. Also we dont know why he is so special even to be able to wield not one but two keyblades. Also do we know anything about Namine besides she's Kairi's nobody. Or do anyone know if they are the body and soul of Sora and Kairi then how come they still have bodies. Kairi was on Destiny Island and Sora was in the capsule. So think how all this is possible.

Stars

リク
Ok just a thought based on a video i saw.

Roxas had said I remember you as you are and you remember me as me. Could be part of what made the organizaion which makes a good connection to Roxas and Ven. I mean that the memory of the organization has made it possible to keep their form. But unlike Sora and Kairi they dont just look at themself but others. Thats unlike the organization who was greedy and wanted their own desires. Also on with Ven and Roxas. This could mean that Sora has seen Ven and Kairi could have seen someone thats has a connection to Namine thus the confusion of her being the 14th member. For Sora saw Ven at age 4 and then during KH he remebered Ven and instead of being in his own body he transfered to Ven body Same as Kairi. Thus Ven is Roxas but since this is before Sora became a nobody that could explain why they would be different. That since Ven wouldn't have a memory of Sora since they never met i dont think. That he would be bond to having Sora's characteristics.

i thought what Roxas said is refering to Namine? O_O

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
But i think it is a little possible considering how we dont know exactly how Roxas is made.

Sora watched one too many Linkin Park/Evanescence amv's and decided to stab hiself in the chest with the "Heart Unlocker" Keyblade that the Rikunort fought so valiantly with, but ultimately got his ass handed to him.

Sora's heart came out and Sora's body and Soul disappeared, it reappeared in Twilight Town a few moments later.

There, that's how Roxas was made. Remind me, did you play any of the KH games to the end, because you sound like some random newbie trying to contest common knowledge that has been known for over a year.

[Looks at Hanzo's post count.] Oh, I thought so.

Also we dont know why he is so special even to be able to wield not one but two keyblades.

Sora's nobody? Reason why he can wield 1 Keyblade
An ability? The reason he can wield 2?

Also do we know anything about Namine besides she's Kairi's nobody. Or do anyone know if they are the body and soul of Sora and Kairi then how come they still have bodies. Kairi was on Destiny Island and Sora was in the capsule. So think how all this is possible.

Well if you bothered to play KH2, then you'd know, for a fact, that Kairi's heart went into Sora and used his body and soul to create a nobody as well.

Kairi's body never left the realm of light, as saw in KH1, because she has no darkness; therefore she couldn't produce a heartless. Because Kairi is a princess of heart, she has no darkness, so when Sora began to crawl in his skin because his wounds didn't heal, her heart left Sora's body and went back to her body. This was in KH1.

Sora became a heartless, thus opening the door for 2 nobodies to be made; Roxas and Namine. With Kairi whole, she was able to wash away the darkness surrounding Sora's heart. His heart had to compensate for the lack of a heart, plus the game wouldn't be fun as a shadow heartless,it created a fake body for him. One that was a manifestation of the strength of his heart.

It was later confirmed in CoM that there were 2 beings that were strong enough to keep their human form after losing their heart Xehanort and Sora.

Honestly, did you even play KH1? This is stuff that has been known since 2002.

funnymanhaha1000

As stated by Nomura, Roxas and Ven are 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE. why is it that Ven is Sora's nobody in his body or some crap, all anyone comes up with anymore. the rest of the theory made no sense to me.

Hanzo

I know but if Xehanort had his body how come Sora turned up looking different than he is. By the way i dont even know what all of it means just how people think they know everything about Roxas. So this time im saying why is the bodies of Sora and Kairi different than them unlike the body of Xehanort. Yet thing could mean like up top that it connect Ven and Roxas together.

By the way when did Norura say they were 2 different people i saw that they had 2 different personalities. Thats different.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I know but if Xehanort had his body how come Sora turned up looking different than he is.

Eh, has to do with darkness...Sora had only a little bit of darkness in his heart, so there wasn't much to work with when making a heartless...hence, Shadow. Xehanort on the other hand, had much more darkness in his heart, so there was more to make into a heartless, hence more powerful human heartless. Capiche?

Ultima Scorpio

I think whe he said that to Namine, he meant that she remembered him as she had seen him in Twilight Town when she made time stop, or the last time she saw him (white room) before he returned to Sora.

Sexy Angel
I think whe he said that to Namine, he meant that she remembered him as she had seen him in Twilight Town when she made time stop, or the last time she saw him (white room) before he returned to Sora.

No, roxas sees Namine as Sora remembered kiari during CoM, which was Namine, because Namine did some memory contortion with Sora.... thats my guess anyways :blink:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
sora remembers namine as what he thought of kairi, that is why namine looks the way she does, or maybe its whoever see's them first, and who the person who saw the nobody first determines their features?

Sexy Angel
Too confusing....

Roxas remembers Kiari as Namine, and namine rememebrs Sora as Roxas... i think i can safely say that for now.

Axiom

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but namine was never, ever, ever the 14th member.

And its hard to theorize on the Ven-Sora-Roxas thing, since nomura hasnt given us anything new to play around with. The best bet right now is that Roxas is Sora's nobody, but definately has a connection with Ven.

Hanzo

Cause it was never siad he wasn't Roxas just that they have a connection. Also the only thing different is their personality. So that means that they can be the same person or body or something.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no it was confirmed in one of the interviews that Roxas and Ven are in fact not the same person yet Ven and Sora have some sort of connection.

and Namine for the zillionth time is most definitely not he 14th member...that just wouldn't make sense at all

Hanzo

Ok first who on this thread said she was i know she's not. She was held prisoner and if she was she would've been had Sora under her control. She would've got KH made and everything. Also Riku would've been under her control to. During CoM. Cause they thought they loved Namine but they didn't. They fought for no reason given just a promise she made up.

Second Nomura said Ven and Roxas didn't he cause i read that.

Stars

リク
>_<"
Can u clarify what u said?
And it is Riku Replica under her control not the real Riku..
And u mean Namine create KH? >(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back