• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organizations bodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Roxas is his body. Sora had no actual body, he was just an existence of heart; like Xehanort.
I beg to differ, because if that we're so, then Sora's apperance would of changed like that of Ansem(h).

I'll find CoM, because the first dialogue is the correct one. And the only reason the dialoguw changed was to fit VA's; like "Got it Memorized?" when it's actually "Commit it to Memory."
"Commit it to memory" is literal translation. The english vocie acting changed it cause they liked "Got it memorizzed" better. ( Which I think is stupid. )
And as for the dialog, I trust RE:CoM more because Nomura changes his ideas often, and whatever is most recent is the correct one at the time. In this case, RE:CoM > CoM.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I beg to differ, because if that we're so, then Sora's apperance would of changed like that of Ansem(h).

I'm not saying he didn't have a body, I'm saying he didn't have a real body. And the reason Sora's appearance didn't change is because his heart is his true form. If you become an existence of just a heart, your heart will project what you truly are at heart. Sora is the same at heart.

Xehanort was a maniacal jackass whose heart was warped by darkness. Even before he lost his memories, his heart clung to darkness. His true form was a dark, ravenous, monstrosity that was able to hide itself behind its human persona.

"Commit it to memory" is literal translation

It's better that way.

And as for the dialog, I trust RE:CoM more because Nomura changes his ideas often, and whatever is most recent is the correct one at the time. In this case, RE:CoM > CoM.

No, CoM>Re:CoM because we're talking about CoM, not Re:CoM. Even still, they're the same game with a few differences. The dialogue didn't change wholly.

Chain of Memories said:
Larxene: Wow, Axel, you seem pretty intrigued by this Sora kid.
Axel: And you're not?
Larxene: I haven't made up my mind...but I'd like to know what's on yours.
Axel: He became a Heartless, Larxene--and you know what happens to people who do.
Larxene: People who lose their hearts also lose their minds, their feelings... They're consumed by the darkness.
Axel: Right. But that didn't happen to Sora. He held on to his feelings, even as a Heartless. (Axel faces Larxene.) Only one other man ever managed to do that.
Larxene: So it's the strength of his heart that intrigues you--the heart chosen by the Keyblade.
Axel: What makes his heart shine like that? What sleeps in its most secret depths?

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
]It's better that way.

I agree. Commit it to memory sounds better. But "Got it memorized?" fits Axel's Kh2 personality better. In CoM, he was quite a bit more serious, as he WAS trying to eliminate half the Organization. In Kh2, for some odd reason, he seems more...I dunno. Something. But I think Axel should have kept his CoM personality and Commit it to memory. Sounds way better.

V

V.A.T.13

PMF: Fine fine you win...

I agree. Commit it to memory sounds better. But "Got it memorized?" fits Axel's Kh2 personality better. In CoM, he was quite a bit more serious, as he WAS trying to eliminate half the Organization. In Kh2, for some odd reason, he seems more...I dunno. Something. But I think Axel should have kept his CoM personality and Commit it to memory. Sounds way better.
Because Roxas was involved thats why. XD Axel is normally a badass, but bring Roxas into the pictures and the guy melts. Or flames.

...don't mess with Axel's Roxas. D:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

Because Roxas was involved thats why. XD Axel is normally a badass, but bring Roxas into the pictures and the guy melts. Or flames.

...don't mess with Axel's Roxas. D:

He got real serious with Vexen when he was about to tell Sora about Roxas. I mean hell. He killed the dude. I'd get serious about my best friend too. Especially if they were trying to have him killed.

V

V.A.T.13

I wouldn't that much. In fact, if me and D we're in the same situation, I'D tell her about her other half, then shoo her off to go find happiness or whatever.

...Or I might blackmail her...

Axel (like Riku*cough*) was being selfish. D:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Is that a "you win" because you don't want to argue with me anymore, or is it a "you win" because I was right and you were wrong? Because, if it's the latter, you just insulted me, and I will never forgive you.

V

V.A.T.13

Both, mostly the first. You bring up good points, but at the same time, I didn't feel like continuing/thinking anymore. ( Project Runway came on dammit. )

Hanzo

Ok your not as good as you say PMF also you take things seriously.

V

V.A.T.13

maybe they wanted everyone to think that roxas is ven or something just to confuse people more and making people wanting to know more....? that is why they made roxas look like ven

Thats a lame excuse for two character to look alike, just to confuse the audience...
I mean, it was ok with DiZ because he was wrapped in bandages but Ven's face is fully exposed here...

Hanzo

Well they wouldn't do that. Cause they put a reason why Xehanort had Ansem's name. Also why the fake Ansem looked like Xemnas. So this is just anotheer thing that will explain why Roxas and Ven looks the same.

Hanzo

Well one things those who thinks they know everything doesn't. But ones who think they hardly anything knows more.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well one things those who thinks they know everything doesn't. But ones who think they hardly anything knows more.

I never said anything about knowing the most. I'm saying I know more than you. There are lots of people on here who know more than me.

PMF:
IIIIIII
7 in total.

Hanzo:
We're going to wait a while for that one.

Oh yeah, Gameboy came out before the Dream Cast and Game Gear.
^That makes it eight.

Hanzo

Wait for what and whats with the counting.Also i want you to proves you know more than me. Whats with the gameboy and stuff. I already know that stuff it goes Gameboy Gamegear then DreamCast.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wait for what and whats with the counting.

For how many times I have proved you wrong. The contest was the best out of 20. I should have made it 10. To beat me, you have to get 11, but I have 8. But I'll discount the last one because you claim to have known about the order in which they came out. So I have seven.

Also i want you to proves you know more than me.

I did when I pwned you. I got seven points in total.

Whats with the gameboy and stuff. I already know that stuff it goes Gameboy Gamegear then DreamCast.

<_< Noted.

Hanzo

ok i meant dont know more than me i was in a hurry. Also here's one thing how many playstation systems have they made be careful on your answer. Also to be more clear there is a psp and ....

Also i can prove you wrong now. You know when you make a bet you dont count the things before you make the bet. So basicly you haven't proven me wrong on anything after the bet just before. I will be truthful on that. Also i say im wrong cause i was confused on what i said. I wanted to mean that the Org. wanted to control Riku and Sora. Thus i got mixed up with the Riku replica.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ok i meant dont know more than me i was in a hurry. Also here's one thing how many playstation systems have they made be careful on your answer. Also to be more clear there is a psp and ....

PSOne and PSTwo. Are we counting those?

Also i can prove you wrong now.

No. You can't

You know when you make a bet you dont count the things before you make the bet. So basicly you haven't proven me wrong on anything after the bet just before.

If you want, I can erase those. It doesn't matter. You will never get more than me.

I will be truthful on that. Also i say im wrong cause i was confused on what i said. I wanted to mean that the Org. wanted to control Riku and Sora. Thus i got mixed up with the Riku replica.

That's what I wanted to hear. You know what Hanzo, you remind me of mw when I first joined. How about this? Instead of a bet, I just teach you everything I know. Sound good to you?

Hanzo

yea all of the playstation systems

Well im starting to like you why not let us be friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back