• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org XIII Heartless...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMSORA

So we know that lea, ienzo, xehanort, even, aeleus and braig are back. This mean that their heartless and nobody were defeated. and since most people who turn into a heartless look un-human (shadow), and most nobodys look un-human (dusk), this brings something up. what makes the members of the orginization special is that they remember their memories and have a human form. doesn't this mean that their heartless would also have a human form (Xehanort: Ansem SOD, Xemnas). but sora never encountered them, and i may be wrong, but i thought in order for a heart to be "released" in that it goes back to the original being, it has to be defeated by a keyblade. so did riku or mickey get these guys? and could they show up in another game during the king or riku's absence (BBS Vol II)?

venomblade

I think Xehanort's heartless was a special case, only taking humanoid form when after possessing Riku. Since Lea, Aeleus and the others are back, it's to be assumed that their heartless have been defeated. I guess it just wasn't of enough importance to show us this in the games.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xehanort was a special case. He had a lot of Darkness in his Heart which made him appear in a human form. We can assume the rest of the Org had normal-to-boss level Heartless, but it doesn't really matter. Sora (Roxas, Xion, Mickey, or Riku) could have destroyed their Heartless and were none-the-wiser.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
...Again? Look, the Organization members have said constant times that the only person who's Heartless take on a humanoid form was Xehanort's and he rest of them just got some random Heartless Sora beat.

Zul

Awards
Xehanort had a very complex situation, he was actually two combined hearts that cast the body away(Eraqus's heart is likely in there too). I believe Nomura confirmed at some point that the other Org members had regular heartless(the archive might have that interview).

One idea thrown out there every now and then is that the major heartless fought in KH1(like Kurt Zisa, the Phantom) could be heartless of various Org members.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Ok so if i was to say wich heartless boss was a heartless of the organization member i would choose:
2.Xigbar->Infernal Engine;
3.Xaldin->Opposite Armor;
4.Vezen->Blizzard Lord;
5.Lexaeus->Groundshaker;
6.Zexion->Phantom;
7. Saïx->Lechgrave;
8.Axel->Volcanic Lord;
9.Demix->[Illuminator/Creepworm xD serious now,] Pot Centipede
10.Luxord->Antlion
11.Marluxia->Grim Reaper;
12.Larxene->Storm Rider;
[just a joke now xD](Xion->Dustflier)

IAMSORA

i guess... it just seems really strange to me that a heartless could take on a human form, something unheard of, because of the presence of more than one heart. the only thing that could tell me is that the hearts in xehanort were split into xemnas and ansem SOD. i think ansem SOD has MX heart because of his obsession with darkness, and xemnas has terra's heart because of him having aquas armor, and telling roxas sleep has taken him again. i still think this will be retconned in 3D, and that the members of org XIII willl have special heartless...

EDIT: just realized that roxas has a humanoid form and that sora's (very strong heart) heartless was a shadow. entire theory shattered : (

EDIT2: but sora was a special case, he has ven and kairi's hearts! and dont forget making namine.

EDIT3: wait, thats just like xehanort, (Sora, Kairi, Ven VS. MX, Terra, Eraqus) and yet Ansem SOD was humanoid. damn

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok so if i was to say wich heartless boss was a heartless of the organization member i would choose:
2.Xigbar->Infernal Engine;
3.Xaldin->Opposite Armor;
4.Vezen->Blizzard Lord;
5.Lexaeus->Groundshaker;
6.Zexion->Phantom;
7. Saïx->Lechgrave;
8.Axel->Volcanic Lord;
9.Demix->[Illuminator/Creepworm xD serious now,] Pot Centipede
10.Luxord->Antlion
11.Marluxia->Grim Reaper;
12.Larxene->Storm Rider;
[just a joke now xD](Xion->Dustflier)

I wouldn't even believe a lot of those. Remember, some of the members might not have had a lot of Darkness in them when they were changed. They could have been regular old Shadows.

i guess... it just seems really strange to me that a heartless could take on a human form, something unheard of, because of the presence of more than one heart. the only thing that could tell me is that the hearts in xehanort were split into xemnas and ansem SOD. i think ansem SOD has MX heart because of his obsession with darkness, and xemnas has terra's heart because of him having aquas armor, and telling roxas sleep has taken him again. i still think this will be retconned in 3D, and that the members of org XIII willl have special heartless...

I couldn't read anything you wrote there.

EDIT: just realized that roxas has a humanoid form and that sora's (very strong heart) heartless was a shadow. entire theory shattered : (

Form of a Heartless is based on how much Darkness a person has. Little Darkness = weak Heartless. A lot of Darkness = strong Heartless.

For Nobodies, a person must have a strong Heart to have a humanoid form. Strong Heart = Humanoid Nobody. Weak Heart = Dusk level Nobody.

EDIT2: but sora was a special case, he has ven and kairi's hearts! and dont forget making namine.

That doesn't matter. Sora didn't have that much Darkness in his heart so he became a Shadow.

EDIT3: wait, thats just like xehanort, (Sora, Kairi, Ven VS. MX, Terra, Eraqus) and yet Ansem SOD was humanoid. damn

Woah, calm down before you hurt yourself.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Is it even possible for someone who loses their heart to become an Emblem Heartless? I thought those were manually created.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Is it even possible for someone who loses their heart to become an Emblem Heartless? I thought those were manually created.

It depends on how the heart is lost.
Natural (pureblood) heartless => the heart is consumed by darkness (in most cases its own, like i.e. Sora).
Artificial (emblem) heartless => the heart is stolen/captured by darkness (shown with the NPC in Traverse town in KH 1 who did get his heart ripped out(stolen) by a Soldier-Emblem heartless.

---

Lol, this topic again.
It was already confirmed that the heartless of the Org members were nothing special, only shadows, neo-shadows, Darkballs, Invisibles, Darksides or any other normal heartless.

They were among the countless heartless slayed during KH 1, Days and 2.

Tidus14

Do you have seen the scans with the new intervieuw, In one of the scans you see a screen from lea from the new trailer, and right from that, you'll see BBS lea, and under that, a shadow heartless, and under that, the name 'lea'. So we can assume that it were random heartless

so sorry I didnt ee that the scan was mention in this tread

Swordsy

So the somebodies of Org XIII (Lea, Braig, etc), do they retain memories of their Nobodies, or just of their life before they became a Nobody? Also, are they still a part of Org XIII? I thought Org XIII was formed by the Nobodies, but Lea seems to still be in his black robes.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So the somebodies of Org XIII (Lea, Braig, etc), do they retain memories of their Nobodies, or just of their life before they became a Nobody? Also, are they still a part of Org XIII? I thought Org XIII was formed by the Nobodies, but Lea seems to still be in his black robes.

It has apparently been confirmed that at least Aeleus, Ienzo and Lea have their own memories and those of their nobodies. So in Lea's case he should remember his life as Lea before he became a heartless, the life of Axel and his current incarnation.

Organization XIII shouldn't exist anymore, it was founded by Xemnas and got destroyed. Also except of one member (Roxas) every Org member was slain.
Those we see now are their original beings, not the nobodies who formed the Org.

The black coat is not solely associated with the Organization. Master Xehanort already wore such a coat four years beforeBirth by Sleep.

flurryflames

It has apparently been confirmed that at least Aeleus, Ienzo and Lea have their own memories and those of their nobodies. So in Lea's case he should remember his life as Lea before he became a heartless, the life of Axel and his current incarnation.

Organization XIII shouldn't exist anymore, it was founded by Xemnas and got destroyed. Also except of one member (Roxas) every Org member was slain.
Those we see now are their original beings, not the nobodies who formed the Org.

The black coat is not solely associated with the Organization. Master Xehanort already wore such a coat four years beforeBirth by Sleep.

The interview also said there were more of them there, but they weren't showed in the trailer. It also said they do have their memories as nobodies.

Very true, but with Xeohanort back in the picture you never know and with the young master Xeohonart dawning the coat it is a possibility of why he could be there. MX did wear the cloak for a short time, but throughout the time he wore the same shoes which is something the organization wore as well. I don't think it symbolizes anything, but still it makes one wonder.

As for the clothes well maybe Lea chose to wear it, unless it was the last thing he had on before he was a nobody. Only time will tell.

Lars

I always thought that The Red Eye (BBS) was Xigbar

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The interview also said there were more of them there, but they weren't showed in the trailer. It also said they do have their memories as nobodies.

Very true, but with Xeohanort back in the picture you never know and with the young master Xeohonart dawning the coat it is a possibility of why he could be there. MX did wear the cloak for a short time, but throughout the time he wore the same shoes which is something the organization wore as well. I don't think it symbolizes anything, but still it makes one wonder.

As for the clothes well maybe Lea chose to wear it, unless it was the last thing he had on before he was a nobody. Only time will tell.

Of course, that also makes sense since SE and Nomura would not spoil everything in a trailer. That's also a reason why I believe it was entirely intentional that the trailer showed absolutely nothing of Terra, Aqua and Ventus.
There were already enough complains that some of the BBS-Trailers spoiled too much (which I partly agree with), so it's actually better this way.

(You have a funny way of writing the main bad guy's name btw, lol).
The young Master Xehanort in BBS standing on the beach of Destiny Islands already had those boots though while the black coat was chronologically worn first by him four years before BBS.
So I would think it was surely a strong Xehanort-influence, also considering Xemnas being a form/variation of Xehanort who also had some of Master Xehanort's memories.

Lea in the DDD-Trailer wears the black coat because it protects from darkness influence. He uses dark corridors apparently so it makes completely sense for him to wear it.
I must say I also find it quite amusing how such little things like removing the tattoos from his cheeks serve as subtle differences in order to help differentiate Lea from Axel. *ggg*

MASTER260

Awards
Well, look at Sora - as a Heartless he was just a regular Shadow but Roxas sure had a human form all right! I believe Terranort was confirmed as the only guy to have a humanoid Heartless.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, look at Sora - as a Heartless he was just a regular Shadow but Roxas sure had a human form all right! I believe Terranort was confirmed as the only guy to have a humanoid Heartless.

Yep, or rather the other way around.
In the most recent Famitsu interview this month Nomura stressed for the third time or so already that the Org members heartless weren't anything special and are totally unimportant.

Still somewhat amusing though that some people still theorize on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back