• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

org 13 question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xgnarmanx

Hey guys im sure you all know this but Roxas take out the x is sora an xemnas take out the x ansem . so here's my question does this apply to other org 13 members? I know its pointless but i would like to know there true names before they became nobodys. I tried my theory with axel but no matter how I arranged the letters the name sounded retarded.

xDENLINx

Funny, I was thinking the same thing not to long ago. But as much as I tried to create names that make sense it didn't work out too well. Like Xion for example- her names could be Ion, Ino, Oin,Oni, Nio, or Noi. I mean they could be her names but I don't think they would make all of the nobodys the name of their sombody's with an x because it would give away too much...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Axel was named after FFVII's Reno's favorite drink, ale, or however you spell it, so it's a given it'll sound lame. Most of the other Org names don't really make sense minus the X.
Denlin has it right about Xion and her not having her Somebody's name, though I'm still leaning more towards the anagram not being a name, but something more meaningful, like "No I"

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
It should.

If anything, Days should shed more light on this.

If not, Numbers VII-XII's real histories will be forever shrouded in mystery.

xgnarmanx

Axel was named after FFVII's Reno's favorite drink, ale, or however you spell it, so it's a given it'll sound lame. Most of the other Org names don't really make sense minus the X.
Denlin has it right about Xion and her not having her Somebody's name, though I'm still leaning more towards the anagram not being a name, but something more meaningful, like "No I"

haha cool i did not know thats where axel got his name. so maybe.... the other org names have links to ff games like axel?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The confirmed names we have are these:

Even -- Vexen
Dalin -- Xaldin
Xigbar -- Braig
Zexion -- Ienzo
Lexaeus -- Elaeus
Axel -- Ale
Roxas -- Sora
Xemnas -- Ansem

We can only guess for the others. Many people think these are the names for the other members:

Demyx -- Emyd (a type of sea-turtle)
Marluxia -- Lumaria (a type of plant)
Larxene -- ???
Luxord -- ???
Saix -- ???

Voltron

Silver Member
Even though the letters are switched, Larxene's name sounds like Lauren in a way. If you don't pronounce the last E.

Just saying.

slmcknett

Axel's the only Org. member based off an FF character. :/
But yeah, all the Org. members have the letters of their somebody's name, but the X added.
That's not true, Larxene is based off of Elena, Vexen - Hojo, Zexion - Kadaj, and Lexaeus - Loz. So basically all the CoM members, minus Marluxia.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yes, those also have vague similarities. Though none as prominant as Axel I suppose besides maybe Vexen.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
That's not true, Larxene is based off of Elena, Vexen - Hojo, Zexion - Kadaj, and Lexaeus - Loz. So basically all the CoM members, minus Marluxia.

Really? Was there an interview with all this being confirmed or anything? Cause if so that is really interesting and I can kind of see it. Except Zexion....I cant really see him being based off of Kadaj but thats just me.

Btw this topic ALWAYS comes up. Ive discussed it many times myself. I have faith that when the 358/2 Days comes out it will go more in depth of the true names. Heres hoping!

Edit: Also Way to Light be careful of double posting. I haven't been in this in awhile, but I think it is still a "no-no" in the forums. I just dont want you getting flamed because that always happens :)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
For Larxene, Elenar would be nice, because that's an electric demon. Or Arlene, because it's simply a girl's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back