• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

org 13 question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Only two of the names do, and they're not even confirmed. x.X
They don't have to be. If you find the name of some thunder demon scrambled up in Larxene's name, it's pretty obvious what her name is I don't think SE would have something like that hidden if the name was something different. I suppose I should have clarified or perhaps said more about the six apprentices' names being real names because there are few names that are all elemental. I would though be more inclined to believe a name as true if it related to the element.

xDENLINx

Ok so I looked up an website that gave english words japanese meanings. I used Xion as an example. Obviously I took out the X and these were the results-

Ion- allophone (no, i don't now what that is..)
Oni- ogre, demon, it (i.e., in a game of tag)

They are the only 2 that had a meaning. and unless theyre going for the idea that Xion is evil, I'm sticking to the theory that Noi means No one.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Saix could be Ias (maybe pronounce as Ai-Yas) or Isa (as Ai-Za as in Isaac?)
Axel is Ale (pronounce as Al-ley, a reference to Reno's fav drink and his resemblance)
For Demyx, it would be Myde (Mai-Duh, cause maybe an inspiration name from Hyde of L'Arc en Ciel')
Luxord is Rudol (Rue-Doll, as in Rudolph?), Rould (Rul-Duh, kinda like Roulette) or Dolur (erm, don't how to explain here, kinda like money ^ ^'')
Marluxia is Rauliam (Roll-Liyam) or Lumaria (a feminine original name might fit his appearance)
Larxene is Arlene (perfect name) or Relena (a reference to Elena's name)
For Xion, no idea....

In the mean time, we'll wait for the Days to come out and find out if they include the other six members' original name and Xion's one.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Is it impossible for the person to have had an "X" in their name prior to becoming a nobody? Axis, mehbeh?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Wait a min, in the japanese ver of pronoucing Saix is Sa-ikusu while his name in the NA ver is 'Saïx' with the i is simply an ï and he is pronounce as Sai-Axe.

You were saying if it is possible for a person with an 'X' in his name, prior to become a Nobody, had his Organization name to be? I'm not sure, now that you say it,I might want to speculate if what if Xehanort did not take Ansem's name and thus, became Xemnas, then his name would be 'Haxornetx or Tenroxxah'.

Wonder if Saix's original name has something to with this, and that X scar of his kinda be a clue to this.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok so I looked up an website that gave english words japanese meanings. I used Xion as an example. Obviously I took out the X and these were the results-

Ion- allophone (no, i don't now what that is..)
Oni- ogre, demon, it (i.e., in a game of tag)

They are the only 2 that had a meaning. and unless theyre going for the idea that Xion is evil, I'm sticking to the theory that Noi means No one.

Why does everyone stick to the 'whole word' shiz? "No I" seems to be a likely and logical enough meaning for Xion's anagram. It's not like they never pulled it before, Xehanort is an X + anagram that isn't really a name (No Heart, Another) and with Xion's identity crisis despite the obvious possible links, it all ties in quite nicely.

finaloblivion13

Why does everyone stick to the 'whole word' shiz? "No I" seems to be a likely and logical enough meaning for Xion's anagram. It's not like they never pulled it before, Xehanort is an X + anagram that isn't really a name (No Heart, Another) and with Xion's identity crisis despite the obvious possible links, it all ties in quite nicely.

i had a theory that xion could possibly not even be a nobody at all.

Narveid

Xion - Ion or No I

Ion, an atom where the number of electrons are not equal to the amount of protons, and thus creating a positive or negative electrical charge.

Seeing as Xion seems to change form during 358/2 days, seeing her last comment in the latest trailer from 358/2 days, it could work out. Just pointing out a thing ofc ^.^

Allister Rose

French Lover

i never heard this theory before, and since it doesnt exactly make sense in my head, i'm guessing that its not a very good one.

no i, as in no somebody? or something?

and i believe it only ties together because its the easy way out.

to be honest it could be like DIZ, INO could mean something....ehh...no...nevermind, thats a crappy theory, well i don't know.

no i confuses me, not to mention that it sounds like a run off. but i'm pretty sure its the only thing we can come up with right now, so even though i dont believe it, and doesnt exactly make sense to me. it would be better to just accept it for now

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i never heard this theory before, and since it doesnt exactly make sense in my head, i'm guessing that its not a very good one.

Not clicking in your head =\= not a good theory.

no i, as in no somebody? or something?

No I = no sense of self. I present the people's evidence exhibit #1

Xion said:
Who the hell am I?

and i believe it only ties together because its the easy way out.

The easy ways out are Noi and Ion. Splitting it into two words was actually the tricky part.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Not clicking in your head =\= not a good theory.

No I = no sense of self. I present the people's evidence exhibit #1

The easy ways out are Noi and Ion. Splitting it into two words was actually the tricky part.

well i'm agreeing, since i already said i don't exactly understand it. but now that i do.

just because someone asked "who am i?" doesn't mean the person has no self.

didn't roxas yell out he same question in virtual twilight town?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Xion's the mother of all identity crisises. And it would tie in nicely as well with her seemingly being affected by SoRo's memories and all that shiz.
In other words, her sense of self is screwed.
well...this doesn't mean She doesn't have no self.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Hey guys im sure you all know this but Roxas take out the x is sora an xemnas take out the x ansem . so here's my question does this apply to other org 13 members? I know its pointless but i would like to know there true names before they became nobodys. I tried my theory with axel but no matter how I arranged the letters the name sounded retarded.

~ *laughs* his name's probably just retarded then, 'cause the only suitable name i came up with is lea (pronounced "lee"). *shudders* i wonder what nomura's got up his sleeve.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Considering those are the only two with any sort of meaning, and neither of them are confirmed, yeah...

Not the only two. Demyx has the possible Emyd, a sea turtle.

Lumaria
Elenar
Emyd

Those are my bets. Only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back