• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron276

The Neo shadows covered the bloody body of their king banning together they merged with his body Rio said this is not the end and threw a sword at 33-666 Rio said in his mind my heart might be dead but darkness is not

Endgame

:D
Stop double-posting. It's annoying.

The young man spun quickly, his black-armoured arm lashing downawards, tearing the sword thrown at him into two. He looked slightly surprised to see the weak little man on his feet again.

"Now you're starting to piss me off..."

With that, he was behind Rio. A surge of energy flowed down his arm, and he pressed it to the young man's back. Rio stopped moving, as the energy coarsing through 33-666's arm interfered with the nerve impulses along Rio's spinal cord.

"You will soon learn, boy, that your foolish creatures here...are nothing compared to the true powers of this world!"

The world around the two was suddenly blacked out: Umbra swirled up around them, encasing them. If Rio could not die while Darkness existed, then 33-666 would simply cut him off from the Darkness. Umbra was not truly darkness, it was more a combination of darkness with several other substances and energies. With it encasing them as it were, no true darkness could penetrate through to them.

A scream was heard: 33-666, letting his triumph known, and, when the Umbra-Bubble subsided, a pool of blood gushed forth, and a ragged cloak fell to the ground, all that was left of Rio. Without the presence of darkness, his invunerability negated, it had been a simple matter for the flesh-clone to disintergrate him.

Awards
Ugh... just... ugh... but... ugh... ;_;

I did better than that the first time I ever RP-ed... I actually hit the guy I fought before he blew me to pieces. -_-

Thank God piling coursework stole me away from this fight before I could follow up on my earlier statement... I'll just fight you some other time. Away from unimaginative imbeciles. Very far away. -_-

Endgame

Rio was not even there penumbra illusions Rio asked 33-666 what matters he had on this planet. thank zetsumi for telling me of illusions now the battle really begains

OOC: I'm sorry, but you get worse and worse at this every time you post. No, you cannot create an illusion to fill that space, as you've neither stated that you would, or had planned to, nor given any aforeword of such a move. You can't just pull a clone outta your ass like Naruto every time someone strikes a finisher, kiddy.

Also, 33-666 is quite capable of detecting such illusions, and would have known were one in place, thus, for my attack to have been a valid one, there's no possibility that it could have been an illusion.

Let me put it this way for you: You are dead. Rio is little more now then a disembodied soul. You have no way of affecting the physical world, nor manifesting yourself in it. Thus, you lose.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. . .

Way to destroy him, Zets.

Though, I suppose it had to be done. I wish I could've fought him though. The lulz from this have been great. Thank you, Zetsumi.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I doubt he'd say the same to you Auron. Zets, that was total uber pwnage right thurrr, and yes it was full of lols. I EL EM AY OED at him pulling random shadows out of his hat, then you layed the smacketh down on dat candy arse....lol.

Endgame

Auron, you didn't create a good fight. If I asked anyone else her to roleplay a red rubber ball and fight me, thay'd make it more interesting to me then you have. You are horrible at roleplay. You are illiterate. You can't create a flow between your sentances. You don't even know basic punctuation.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
EX: The rubber ball sat patiently, waiting for the being he was supposed to be fighting. Being a red rubber ball very few people believed it could do a thing. Then it began to bounce, searching the wide area for a person of some sorts. Then it landed back to the earth, up again and then back down. That was the way it lived, once it started moving it took a long, long time for it to stop. Then the rubber ball felt it, a massive amount of energy, coming from the east. Its body hummed gently with the energy the being was putting out, and the ball was scared.

That was 2/3 of what you posted all together the entire fight, and that would have been my first post, get a tutor, or enter an rp in the section. Not trying to be mean, just trying to prove a point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back