• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
This battle, Is teh phail.

This guy, Is a nooblet

Ignore, plox.

Endgame

No, ya'know what? I wanna embarass this guy.

I'm not even using my main character. He's that noobish and weak, it'll be over in a few moves.

And I wanted a meatbag to try 33-666 out on.

Name: 33-666
Weapons: None. His right arm, however, is covered in a black, organic-looking armour, that begins below the shoulder and ends at his wrist.

Abilities: 33-666 is capable of concentrating a large amount of energy into his right hand. He also has a limited control over the substance 'Umbra'.

Appearance: A tall young man, with silver hair, slicked back into a short style, looking for a small part like a representation of flame. He wears no shirt, but tatoos adorn his left cheek and the right of his chest, intrensic, tribal designs. He wears a semi-battleskirt, and long pants, tucked into his knee-high boots.

Biography: (A secret...for now... To be revealed in an upcoming roleplay.)

'Auron', whenever you're ready, place make an intro post. I look fowards to obliterating you.

Auron276

Name Rio wepons dark claws bio Neo shadow controls all darness uses six swords look tall 18 black pants Hell's black armor.Oh ya I don't care about who wins just want a match so bring it

Endgame

A shrill scream echoed through the atmosthere of Vieon-5, A dead planet, it's surface little more then long-lost ruins, and gaseuous vapours. Even as the scream faded, the vapours surrounding a certain area were flung back, as if by some form of explosion, and, with a burst of shadow, a creature emerged onto the surface of this world.

He had short, slicked-back hair, and silver, glowing eyes, and a dark, tribal tatoo covered the right side of his face. He could see that this place was already occupied by...something. Neo-Shadows scuttled to and fro, the vapours of the poison atmosthere hiding them. To most, these vapours would have been lethal, but 33-666 could convert almost anything to oxygen...even his own body, if required. It was one of his own hidden talents.

He smiled, as, in the distance, a figure, obscured by the mists about him, drifted into view. The only thing he could make out was the claws: Long, wickedly curved, and pitch-black. Still...he doubted that this would be anything of a challenge. Such would-be's came and went...and, to his experience, not one of them had the talent to become anything.

Still...33-666 couldn't talk. He was nothing without the man he was, and still had been, a part of. They were not connected, nor did his defacto 'father' care for his wellbeing. But the fact remained, without him, the silver-haired young man would be nothing.

Literally.

D

Desert Jesus

Zet's, please. You're bringing me to tears fightin' this kid. *tear*

Auron276, as it has been made abundantly clear that you suck (for lack of a much, much better word), I'd be more than willing to tutor you for a bit.

'Course, I'm going to wait until after the battle. I haven't laughed in a good while.

Endgame

DJ...You'd waste your time on something like that?

Idiots like this guy...they arn't worth our time. He's got completly the wrong frame of mind to become a roleplayer.

Awards
I honestly hope this kid was just messing with us all and will now proceed to whip you silly, Zets, if only for the sake of delicious irony.

If not, however, I'd be willing to join on his side. XD

D

Desert Jesus

DJ...You'd waste your time on something like that?

Idiots like this guy...they arn't worth our time. He's got completly the wrong frame of mind to become a roleplayer.

Meh, merely a testament to my abilities to turn even the worst of RP'er's to good ones. I'm, more or less, doing this for myself.

Auron276

In the dead planet Rio and his Neo shadows could see the intruder he saw his silver hair Heartless and blood thirsty Rio's mind was filled with destroying his enemy with his dark claws and Neo shadows ready to rip the enemy to sherds knowing he has lived and doesn't give a care if he lives or dies Rio fills the room with complete darkness suronding the intruder of the dead planet

D

Desert Jesus

In the dead planet Rio and his Neo shadows could see the intruder he saw his silver hair Heartless and blood thirsty Rio's mind was filled with destroying his enemy with his dark claws and Neo shadows ready to rip the enemy to sherds knowing he has lived and doesn't give a care if he lives or dies Rio fills the room with complete darkness suronding the intruder of the dead planet

>.>

Nevermind. I withdraw.

Endgame

"Darkness dosn't faze me, child. I am darkness, and I was made of but the most pure darkness. A darkness you could only ever dream of conquering. And now, I grow tired of your interferance in my matters."

33-666 spoke the truth. He had been created, in a large part, by the substance 'Umbra', literally meaning 'The darkest part of a Shadow'. Umbra was something only those heavily steeped in death's power could control, let alone generate, and it was already quite clear that 'Rio' would never reach such a state of magical and dark enlightenenment necessary to control it. All Rio would ever control would be the Penumbra: The lesser darkness. Shadows and Illusions. Nothing more.

Instantly closing the distance between himself and Rio, 33-666 calmly took a step fowards, dropping his hand to Rio's stomach. Pressing his index finger up against it, he forced all the energy built up in his right hand into his finger, allowing it to pool at the tip, compressing it into a small area. A reaction built up, the differing energies reacting to one another, and the power contained began to multiply. Held in such a small area, it needed to escape, and, so it sought an outlet. That would be in the form of the nearest foreign object in contact with it.

Auron276

Rio knew this truth he always knew so a shadow he was King of Neo shadows he brought forth his six blades and free with his claws and he and his Neo shadows disapered and showed up behind 33-666 and struck with his claws and swords and with his Neo shadows in the air.In his head he asked himself is this the end

Endgame

OOC: You didn't make a move to dodge, avoid, or otherwise stop my technique.

Letting the worthless creatures scratch at his back, 33-666 smiled a chilling smile, spun about, and pressed his finger into Rio's chest.

The result was instantaneous: The young man's back exploded in blood, shattered bone, and red tissue, as a burst of invisible energy ripped a hole through his chest, as if he'd been shot a close-range with a shotgun. Blood showered upon the creatures about him, as his ruptered and severed internal organs littered the ground about him.

Letting Rio fall away from him, 33-666 turned on his heel, his body and face coated in Rio's blood, and began walking away, leaving his foe with a hole in his chest approximatly the size of a basketball, missing several vital organs, and no doubt dying.

"This wasn't even fun, child. As you die, let my power be burned into your memory. The power that ended you."

And with that, he slowly started to walk away, one step after another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back