• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One newbie dropping in from another world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

meiyuri

Hello everyone! I am meiyuri and, as the thread title says, I am a newbie here in KHI.

I have been a fan of KH ever since I got the copy of it ( I think that was in 2004... sorry, my memory is fuzzy) but only decided now to really join the forums.

And I would like to give my many thanks to Vandread for being my trainer:)

So, um, hope to be friends with all you people in here.;P

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Well hello and welcome to the forums, I always have fun here, I hope you enjoy yourself here too!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
no problem, I got sort of addicted to this place actually...yup...XD

xx kairi xx

lol. nice little speech :p

anyways, welcome to KHI
if u need a friend pm me or befriend me on my profile page. enjoy ur time :D!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I LOVE YOU!!

I like to think its a nice ice breaker. Lol, jk.

Welcome. If you need an avatar or sig, I'm up for it.

DragoonsHubDragoonsHubDragoonsHubDragoonsHub

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
*temporarily switches to KHI Ultimate.. sees the chain of six posts by female members*

C-C-Combo Breaker!!!! lol..

Anyways, I might as well get back to this a little bit more than I've been, during the last few weeks..

Welcome to the pwnsome forums of KHI. I'm taking it that Vandread showed you around or something, so you should know the basics, but one basic that you can never be told too many times is read the stickies, hence the quotes in my sig. Enjoy KHI!

meiyuri

*temporarily switches to KHI Ultimate.. sees the chain of six posts by female members*

C-C-Combo Breaker!!!! lol..

Anyways, I might as well get back to this a little bit more than I've been, during the last few weeks..

Welcome to the pwnsome forums of KHI. I'm taking it that Vandread showed you around or something, so you should know the basics, but one basic that you can never be told too many times is read the stickies, hence the quotes in my sig. Enjoy KHI!

Yup, vandread did and Im grateful for it.

Thanks! :D

Back