• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

On Braig, Lea, and Saix: Somebodies and Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xammag

I get almost everything except for who the heartless of the original apprentices are. You need to defeat a heartless then their nobody, so I'm just trying to finally figure out if this has been mentioned before. Someone help me out?

Shawty

Awards
Re: If Braig, Isa, and Lea are back, who were their heartless?

Kinda makes you wonder.. I believe this has never been mentioned anywhere, cause when Sora turned into a heartless he turned into a shadow (something I still don't get, a strong heart will turn into a strong heartless, right?) and from what I know no heartless has ever been apprenticed with any of the characters. Edit; Except for Ansem SoD. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Well it was in an interview with Nomura. He said that out of the thousands of heartless you beat throughout the number of games, it could have been anyone of them. Xehanort's heartless was one of the very few who were super powerful. sora became a shadow, the weakest of all heartless. Me, I'd like to say that maybe their heartless were from fights you HAD to fight throughout the game. Like in KH1 in deep jungle, when you have to save the gorillas from the heartless ambushes. Or in KH 2 with the 1000 heartless battle. Things like that lol or maybe even boss heartless.

EternalDreamer

Kinda makes you wonder.. I believe this has never been mentioned anywhere, cause when Sora turned into a heartless he turned into a shadow (something I still don't get, a strong heart will turn into a strong heartless, right?) and from what I know no heartless has ever been apprenticed with any of the characters. Edit; Except for Ansem SoD. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sora turned into a Shadow because he hardly had ANY darkness in his heart.
Lotsa darkness -> bigger heartless

As to the OP, the heartless of the organizations members could easily just've been a few random enemies over the game. Not sure whether getting stabbed in the heart with a keyblade makes you a pureblood heartless or an emblem one though.

Shawty

Awards

Thanks, now it makes sense. Been asking this myself for a long time.

Dragonsblight

As to the OP, the heartless of the organizations members could easily just've been a few random enemies over the game. Not sure whether getting stabbed in the heart with a keyblade makes you a pureblood heartless or an emblem one though.

Emblems were created in a machine in the basement of hollow bastion.......so to answer your question it makes a pureblood, and when anyone dies they become a pureblood.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Basically it would make you a Pureblood heartless because all emblem heartless were made by Ansem SoD with the machine below the computer room in Radient Garden lol

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

I may as well put my two cents in this.

From what I've noticed throughout the series is that a Heartless of a human can be anything at all. Sora's was a Shadow and he was a hero of Light, great light to be in fact.
So in my opinion.
Dead people= Any Heartless.
Other than Xehanort, since he had Ansem SoD.

Xammag

I thought the point of that little ceremony Xehanort did on the apprentices real selves was suppose to awaken the darkness in their hearts, so wouldn't that mean they should be powerful heartless?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't know why, but I'd like to think that Trickmaster was Axel's heartless, Phantom was Zexion's heartless, Kurt Zisa was Xaldin's heartless.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

I wouldn't necessarily say for sure that Braig and Isa became complete in the end. Lea, though, that one's a given.

I thought the point of that little ceremony Xehanort did on the apprentices real selves was suppose to awaken the darkness in their hearts, so wouldn't that mean they should be powerful heartless?

Only the Keyblade of Peoples' Heart can open up someone's darkness; what Xehanort was doing was releasing their hearts.

Xammag

I wouldn't necessarily say for sure that Braig and Isa became complete in the end. Lea, though, that one's a given.

Only the Keyblade of Peoples' Heart can open up someone's darkness; what Xehanort was doing was releasing their hearts.

Ah, I see. I suppose I'll jump on the bandwagon of powerful heartless being theirs. Whoever changed the name of the thread, thanks, it makes more sense that way.

Riku/Sora-Rule

I don't know why, but I'd like to think that Trickmaster was Axel's heartless, Phantom was Zexion's heartless, Kurt Zisa was Xaldin's heartless.

Before I said That it could have been any of the fights where you HAD to fight heartless. Maybe in KH2 when you fight heartless that were controlled/appear due to Org. Member's interference in the world. so the Grim Reaper would be Luxord's heartless, The Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn is Xaldin's and the Storm Rider is Xigbar's

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Before I said That it could have been any of the fights where you HAD to fight heartless.

This is something I've known for years. Something I tell people constantly. I was voicing my biased opinion based on personal hope.

Maybe in KH2 when you fight heartless that were controlled/appear due to Org. Member's interference in the world. so the Grim Reaper would be Luxord's heartless, The Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn is Xaldin's and the Storm Rider is Xigbar's

You have an opinion. Shall I piss on it by stating something that has nothing to do with anything?

JustSnilloc

Emblems were created in a machine in the basement of hollow bastion.......so to answer your question it makes a pureblood, and when anyone dies they become a pureblood.

Basically it would make you a Pureblood heartless because all emblem heartless were made by Ansem SoD with the machine below the computer room in Radient Garden lol

start at 1m 12s
[video=youtube;Sv4_0KAgU4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv4_0KAgU4w#t=01m12s[/video]

I may as well put my two cents in this.

From what I've noticed throughout the series is that a Heartless of a human can be anything at all. Sora's was a Shadow and he was a hero of Light, great light to be in fact.
So in my opinion.
Dead people= Any Heartless.
Other than Xehanort, since he had Ansem SoD.

There are two factors to consider when determining what kind of heartless they create...
1) How much darkness is in a person's heart
2) Whether or not that person willingly became a heartless

Well... The thing is those people aren't nearly that dark, sure as Nobodies they are a bit darker, but as somebodies they weren't nearly dark enough to create that level of heartless

Ah, I see. I suppose I'll jump on the bandwagon of powerful heartless being theirs. Whoever changed the name of the thread, thanks, it makes more sense that way.

However that only works if and only if the person has THAT much darkness in their hearts, and again, those people didn't

Nayru's Love

Awards

start at 1m 12s

That was an Emblem Heartless stealing another person's heart, not that person turning into one.

2) Whether or not that person willingly became a heartless

Debatable. I don't care if it's been claimed that that's a factor; I find those special cases to be "special" for different reasons.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i believe when an emblem heartless steals your heart, you become an emblem heartless
at first they were made via machines but then i feel as time moved on it changed

there are still way more pureblood heartless though

Nayru's Love

Awards
i believe when an emblem heartless steals your heart, you become an emblem heartless
at first they were made via machines but then i feel as time moved on it changed

It should be that Emblem Heartless steal hearts (like how Maleficent stole hearts of pure light), explaining why they release hearts when they're defeated.

Riku/Sora-Rule

It should be that Emblem Heartless steal hearts (like how Maleficent stole hearts of pure light), explaining why they release hearts when they're defeated.

Yeah because, if someone opens their heart to darkness they become pure blood as the darkness in their heart basically becomes them. But when their heart is stolen, is is held captive by Belem heartless cuz they are technically artificial heartless and the heart is release because it doesn't belong to them, but unless the emblem heartless is defeated by the keyblade, the hearts will just find a new artificial emblem heartless to become a host to it

Samhain

Bronze Member
then why are there so many emblem heartless?

there shouldnt be THAT much. they were just made via machine but they were multiplying like hell. i still think as time increased emblem heartless when they stole another person's heart, the person's whose heart got stolen turned also into a emblem heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back