• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMFG! WTF!? New translation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

!?!??!?!?!?!

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • ????????????

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Noooooooooooooo!!

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Uhh... I'm stupid and I can't accept this information...

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counterpart

Onewingedangel6 said:
wait people how do ya'll now Namine is talking to BHK were does it say that what if it is a new scan and she is talking to someone else u never kno like Axel or something

we'll Axel and the Org. already know they are non-existent and she knows that they are as well so it wouldn't make sense.To me she is lying and under control of somebody again.I mean this seriously throws off the whole needing a heart to wield a keyblade.

O

Onewingedangel6

is that all this time i thought BHK was his own being and his own person but if he was why would he be in kh2 he would be like everyone else in minor role. So i kept telling every he had to be sora's shell or something or a neo but nooo people just kept saying that he was his own person and now he is a neo and i don't believe it he just can't he can't weild a keyblade and be a neo but what the heck

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yep, I too was one who stressed the fact that one couldn't weild a keyblade without a heart... I had myt speculations that BHK had to be connected to sora somehow, but I never thought it would turn uot he was actually a NEO...

But now that I've accepted it, I've been able to move on and have stareted speculating, and have already come up with a theory!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Well not me he had to be something other than normal or something

so i wasn't going to doubt the shell thing theories or neo but we need a pic of her saying that to see if she's talking to bhk because some sites where sora domain got was from a japenese site they have to post that to see if that japenese site was truthful.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Okay, sorry if this counts as spam, but I am so freakin tired right now... I'm goin to bed, peace all and keep posting your theory's cause I like the idea of having a popular thread :D

d_fallen_1

aha! my theory is getting closer to becoming fact! i knew he had some relationship with the nobodies. now all i have to do is make the corrections.

Doushitemo

sora5923 said:
oh..nevermind sorry i dont gotta go please dont consider this as spam and double posting me and my family were gonna go out to eat a decided not to
That's what the edit button is for...
Anyway, interesting translation, muffinman. Good find! I not sure I can completely believe it until I see a picture or interview, though.

Thank you ^ --Flare

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dexter

So does that means he the shell of Sora? I knew it and all the time i said he was sora's shell.... but that dosn't make sence why Sora domain found this and none of the other websites found this out i doubt that Sora's domain is lying but like evrey one else I need SOLID PROOF!!!! But that still brings up the question how can he weild a keyblade???

collapsingstar

i knew that bhk was a neo

so that mean he has no heart right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
well yeah, neos don't have hearts and if the bhk is a neo then............you understand now?

KeybladeMaster1

well maybe this will shut ppl TF up about him not being able to weild without a heart, dont u think Nomura looked into this before he made him a NEO, so there you have it people, BHK is a Nobody, just like the the Org. And it will be explained y he can weild keyblades, maybe like my thread said because he is the other side of Sora's heart, or cuz he's his nobody, and he connected to his origin's heart because that person is still alive

MasterofMemories

Man, this info is crazy! I totally believe the translation but I want to see some new screenshots. I saw the ones with Steamboat Willie and Sora looks awesome! Anyway, great find. I never go to Sora's Domain any more.

Arab Wakka

Who said a non-existant one cannot wield a keyblade? I don't remember a character saying a person without a heart cannot wield. Riku wielded the antikeyblade, and why cannot we remember he also wielded the real one at hollow bastion? Mickey said Riku's heart was lost in darkness the whole time, in the ending scene of Final Mix.

On the other hand, if the BHK is Sora's non-existant side from when Sora was a heartless, then why would BHK still exist if Sora returned to normal? I dunno.

As for this "Nomura said" argument, I am a pretty big fan, and I do some pretty big searches, in and out of the game. I never read a "BHK isn't Sora's non-existant form" interview.

For the record though, there is an Arab version of Wakka in Kingdom Hearts, so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back