• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMFG! WTF!? New translation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

!?!??!?!?!?!

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • ????????????

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Noooooooooooooo!!

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Uhh... I'm stupid and I can't accept this information...

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
i think that its a good link and that he is a n.e.o but he can weild the key blades because he is sora's n.e.o who is the keyblader and has a stronge heart and then its essence most likely transefered to bhk

sinharvest_angel

insoulent said:
hahaha you must be proud, muffinman! where there are theories, flaming is not far behind...unless a mod close a thread

haha, nah, this is a good thread, but i wonder if the mods support it, i bet if they do close it is because they dont believe it, but i agree with u and muffin

E

Ecstacy

yeah i'm kinda confused on this one but the only things i have ever beleived from sora's domain were the interviews (all the other stuff they got AFTER khi and khu) so when i get some pictures i'll be glad to change my opion. but if this is true then their can only be one true explanation IMO........BHK might not be a real keyblade master (which would suck) i really wish i didn't see this thread. i think i just ruined the game for myself :(

Brian

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I dunno if anyone read this before, so I'm going to post it again:

OMFG, I JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA! *makes sizzling noise again*

Okay, here we go...

BHK and Sora are apart of each other in some way (Can't quite explain this yet, just bear with me till I get to the juicy parts)

Okay, that being said... they are apart of each other...

Now Sora, has the purest of all hearts, and is some kind of Pure heart God, but BHK is still apart of him...

The BHK is a non-existant one, but because of his Connection with Sora, he is able to draw power from Sora's heart, which enable's him to weild a keyblade even though he has no heart!

That's why Sora is incomplete! He is basically sharing his heart with two beings! Sora has his own Body, Soul, and heart, but BHK has no heart, but since he is connected to Sora, he is able to draw power from him which also explains why he can weild a kayblade!

Sora's potential is being held back so long as BHK is connected to him, so I'm guessing that he has to fuse with BHK to be complete...
--------------

It may not make sence in text, but in my brain, this thing makes perfect sence!

sinharvest_angel

envyme2x said:
yeah i'm kinda confused on this one but the only things i have ever beleived from sora's domain were the interviews (all the other stuff they got AFTER khi and khu) so when i get some pictures i'll be glad to change my opion. but if this is true then their can only be one true explanation IMO........BHK might not be a real keyblade master (which would suck) i really wish i didn't see this thread. i think i just ruined the game for myself :(

Brian

oh sry for u then, i really mean it, but im sorta glad, so i know what im expecting, but i dont want any spoilers, i dont consider this a spoiler, if indeed this info is correct, and dont think that u ruined the game for urself, just think this info might not be accurate:D

sinharvest_angel

Themuffinman said:

if thats true then perhaps it can be confirmed that diz is ansems shell well that they have a connection ugh, crap dont flame me but im bring up old topics, well its not my fault since my opinions have dramaticly changed

E

Ecstacy

sinharvest_angel said:
oh sry for u then, i really mean it, but im sorta glad, so i know what im expecting, but i dont want any spoilers, i dont consider this a spoiler, if indeed this info is correct, and dont think that u ruined the game for urself, just think this info might not be accurate:D

no see you don't get it. if the bhk is a shell theirs no more to learn about him. it won't take to long to learn how it happened. also when this is found out then BAM the connection to sora and him will come right out leaving nothing to learn about but the org and their intentions (and kingdom hearts and things of that manner) i figured that it would be impossible to learn the real truth about the BHK until kh2 came out. but if we just found this out now then im done learning about him. he's a nobody (apparently) that has a direct connection to sora thats it? don't ya think that kills the character just a lil bit? if it was that easy to learn what he actually was what kinda depth do you think this storyline will have?

Brian

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The cogs are turning in my brain! *ding* Ooo, my brains done cooking! *puts oven mitts on and takes out cookie sheet* Cookie?

i figured that it would be impossible to learn the real truth about the BHK until kh2 came out. but if we just found this out now then im done learning about him. he's a nobody (apparently) that has a direct connection to sora thats it? don't ya think that kills the character just a lil bit? if it was that easy to learn what he actually was what kinda depth do you think this storyline will have?

*points to signature* the BHK was dead to me the second people started calling him thier fav character for no reason and saying he;s the ultimate character in the KH universe and that he pwns my soul... >_>

--|| SORA ||--

Quote:
OMFG, I JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA! *makes sizzling noise again*

Okay, here we go...

BHK and Sora are apart of each other in some way (Can't quite explain this yet, just bear with me till I get to the juicy parts)

Now Sora, has the purest of all hearts, and is some kind of Pure heart God, but BHK is still apart of him...

The BHK is a non-existant one, but because of his Connection with Sora, he is able to draw power from Sora's heart, which enable's him to weild a keyblade even though he has no heart!

That's why Sora is incomplete! He is basically sharing his heart with two beings! Sora has his own Body, Soul, and heart, but BHK has no heart, but since he is connected to Sora, he is able to draw power from him which also explains why he can weild a kayblade!

Sora's potential is being held back so long as BHK is connected to him, so I'm guessing that he has to fuse with BHK to be complete...
--------------

It may not make sence in text, but in my brain, this thing makes perfect sence!

dont worry every2 read it,its just they thought it was so bad that they ddint even wanna think about..ROFL....iam just jking...that might be true,but more probab;ly on the no side.

now u happy some 1 reasponded to ut theory?

sora5923

hmmm im pretty sure he has more connections to people than just sora and no one answered my question..does shell=non existant one...if it does than you already knew he didnt exist and just didnt realize it..besides we dont even know if this theary is true :)

E

Ecstacy

sora5923 said:
hmmm im pretty sure he has more connections to people than just sora and no one answered my question..does shell=non existant one...if it does than you already knew he didnt exist and just didnt realize it..besides we dont even know if this theary is true :)

yeah maybe he has more connection but not as strong as the one to sora. i mean he weild two keyblades. he looks quite close to what sora looks like. sora expierienced one of his memories in castle oblivion (if im not mistaken) o nm im staying otta this part of the forums lol. really stabing the game for me.

Brian

cloud@omnislash

sora5923 said:

Another thing what gives BHK the will to fight?

Sora's was because of his friends, Riku's was darkness and the wanting to find Kairi, and Mickey's is ?????????.

~NGD OMEGA~

Oye... this opens a whole new bunch of questions... but the most likely answer seems to be this...

The BHK is a non-existant one, but because of his Connection with Sora, he is able to draw power form Sora's heart, which enable's him to weild a keyblade even though he has no heart!

That's why Sora is incomplete! He is basically sharing his heart with two beings! Sora has his own Body, Soul, and heart, but BHK has no heart, but since he is connected to Sora, he is able to draw power from him!

This could explain a lot, expecially two other things you didn't mention. One of these is that Sora found Twilight Town to be 'familiar' and if he and BHK are connected, than that would make some sense.

Another thing is that BHK weilds a kingdom key. Some people said that when Sora was asleep, it went to him... but with this info there is a reason the key went to him, because he and Sora are connected.

As for the whole No Heart, no Keyblade rule... well BHK is a force of the twilight, and his twin keys represent that... and if he is sharing power with Sora than he can wield a key. Also remember what the N.E.O. Said, "Yet you are still not complete". He knew... Dang it, where's KL when you need him... this is going to kill the poor guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back