• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMFG! WTF!? New translation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

!?!??!?!?!?!

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • ????????????

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Noooooooooooooo!!

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Uhh... I'm stupid and I can't accept this information...

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, .:KL:. won't stay down... I can assure you that he will be voting "Uhh... I'm stupid and I can't accept this information... " on the poll...

BTW, that wasn't OMEGA's theory, it was mine, he was just agreeing with me... which is cool! :D

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
sora5923 said:
maybe his will to fight is to find out what his pourpouse (sorry i cant spell) is and where he came from
yeah, you could be right, remember when we saw the screenshot of the bhk looking at his hand. He could be questioning his purpose in life or realizing what he did or did not do--- example would be killing his family but this has nothing to do with what we are talking about, just an example--- he that screenshot would make sense if it was after the conversation with namine--"i'm..a neo?...why..." something like that

sinharvest_angel

envyme2x said:
no see you don't get it. if the bhk is a shell theirs no more to learn about him. it won't take to long to learn how it happened. also when this is found out then BAM the connection to sora and him will come right out leaving nothing to learn about but the org and their intentions (and kingdom hearts and things of that manner) i figured that it would be impossible to learn the real truth about the BHK until kh2 came out. but if we just found this out now then im done learning about him. he's a nobody (apparently) that has a direct connection to sora thats it? don't ya think that kills the character just a lil bit? if it was that easy to learn what he actually was what kinda depth do you think this storyline will have?

Brian

exactly, which is why u can think to ur self, this isnt totally 100% true see what im saying?

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
also, if the bhk is in fact a neo, that would explain why he's sad and serious all the time

~NGD OMEGA~

Not my theory, it's muffin man's. I just added to it. And KL has so far been the foremost supporter of the fact that BHK is not a shell, and this info will kill him. Or almost kill him anyway. Looks like Numoru finally pawned him... Still I highly doubt that BHK is Sora's shell in particular... but that time he spent as a heartless could have done something to him... But that wouldn't explain everything... Sora has to be more than heart...

Well we know Sora stabbed himself before the Unknown met him, so he could have been incomplete because of the key... however how can Sora have a body if he is pure heart... maybe a part of him went to BHK, which would explain where the connection comes from... It all depends on the origins of the BHK... if he was simply brought into being, he could be Sora's shell... but if not, than something else must have happened... This is too confusing... someone help me out here...

sinharvest_angel

insoulent said:
also, if the bhk is in fact a neo, that would explain why he's sad and serious all the time
yeah thats true and why in the trailors he is staring at his hands, or thinking how did i get hre, i have no memory

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, like BHK was looking at his hand, wondering if they were really there... I mean, how would you feel if you were suddenly told you don't actually exist? That your a state of being that normal people can't possible comprehend?

BHK probably goes through a lot of questioning of himself...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, due to the fact that this thread is basically a discussion of the BHK being a NEO, the discussion of him questioning his existance is still valid, and on topic, so kudo's I guess...

Counterpart

In a way I believe this and in a way I don't.I do believe this because maybe the only way to have an in-between keyblade master is to have a non-existent keyblade master.I don't believe this because it throws off the whole needing a heart to wield a keyblade part of the game.Yet they reveale damn translations(and this one I believe is the most interresting)like this but we have to wait 4-5months for the game and get answers.*sigh*

sinharvest_angel

not bad like he and sora probably need to work together to do something, and he needs sora alive so sora can help, or maybe if sora dies then so does bhk, and then they could acomplish what the wanted, that sorta makes sense, and besides he is confronting axel

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm not sure whether BHK tells them at first, but he must tell them at one point, otherwise he would have the two companions Nomura said he would have... I'm think it's the fat one and the other kid...

cloud@omnislash

sinharvest_angel said:
not bad like he and sora probably need to work together to do something, and he needs sora alive so sora can help, or maybe if sora dies then so does bhk, and then they could acomplish what the wanted, that sorta makes sense, and besides he is confronting axel

Man this some dbz type crap split personalties.
everybody should go find their twin and become complete

O

Onewingedangel6

wait people how do ya'll now Namine is talking to BHK were does it say that what if it is a new scan and she is talking to someone else u never kno like Axel or something

sinharvest_angel

im pretty sure they said that in the translations =), people like muffin, me and duel_weilder dont spam, unlike some people

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
well due to screenshots of namine, i only remember seeing namine talking to the bkh in castle oblivion so we are assuming i guess. this isn't hardcore proof so stop questioning and go with the flow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back