• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMFG! WTF!? New translation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

!?!??!?!?!?!

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • ????????????

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Noooooooooooooo!!

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Uhh... I'm stupid and I can't accept this information...

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I don't know if this is worthy of it's own thread, but the people at Sora's Domain just found a new translation of her talking to the BHK:

We have a translation from a japanese site:

Namine: The Truth is...You are Non-Existent."

Namine is talking to the BHK, and she says he's non-existant...

WTF!?!?!?!?

Some of you probably won't accept this because it's not KHU or KHI, but I happen to trust Sora's Domain...

http://www.sorasdomain.net/ <<< Most recent update

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Well,most of us already new BHK was A N.E.O. It's still good to have confirmation behind it. But I would still,like to see a link.

A

Audo

Actually it isnt the scene where they are talking to each other. It says it is the scene from when he is doing his awakening. Maybe Naminé is the voice for him when the voice for Sora was mickey?
It is impossible for him to be Non-Existant because they have no hearts and you need a heart to weild a keyblade....
We have a translation from a japanese site:
"The scene where Blonde faces the giant Nobody in the Awakening.

Namine: The Truth is...You are Non-Existent."

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If this is true information, what could this mean?

Theory's everywhere stress the fact that BHK can't be a shell because a heart is required to weild a keyblade, yet BHK is a non-existant one... and how is he a non-existant?

I guess this may explain the scene from JF04 where it shows BHK looking at his hands as if he can't beleive they're there...

BTW to the comment that someone can't beleive this because there isn't a picture to go with it:

KHU had a bunch of translations for pictures they didn't have, and you accept that, yet you can't accept this?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Now, we only need final proof that N.E.O. = Nobody, and the BHK is Sora's shell. :)

O

Onewingedangel6

so if this is true all that saying of BHK not being sora's shell.............no i can't say it i said so many times that BHK is not sora's shell i can't believe it it has to BE FALSE NOOOO!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
*sigh* I sound like a ranting n00b now don't I?

I'm trying not too, but I'm just really excited right now... please don't dis-regard this information because of my actions...

fan of KH

If you guys would look close enough you would clearly see that he has already posted a link. look on the bottom of the first post you"ll see

KeyBladeWielder9

If you guys would look close enough you would clearly see that he has already posted a link. look on the bottom of the first post you"ll see
there is no picture though it just says the have a new translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back