• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old BbS Scan Translated to English

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should I contine to translate the older articles?

• Yes, I look forward to it

Votes: 54 96.4%
  • No, don't waste your time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Not really, Master Xehanort (the bald old man) could have started the "friend" crap, especially considering when Terra told him he had a "friend" in a translation of the scene.

And thus marks my last post for now, I will sleep, until the next eight hours till I got to get up :laugh:

I didn't think so either, I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Thank you for the good response! With this encouragement, I'll continue to work on the older scans.

No, thank you. Such Kingdom Hearts enthusiasts such as myself and others, like to indulge in Kingdom Hearts history, whether it be reading over the storyline, or having a look at old scans such as this one. And to have them translated allows us to get the most out of it! Kudos to you. <3

kh is ba

At first I thought, no this is old news. After I read that article I found out it is a good idea because there was some interesting and useful info in it.

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org
^ Haha, thanks for pointing that out. I'm a chick.

But thanks again for the comments. I'm happy to hear such a positive response!

Macabre

Gold Member
this is great info.

again,awesome.

you should translate some more articles.

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
u did great wit this i think u should keep doing things like this and never stop NEVER

thnx to u i have come to the conclusion that thwe person ven is tlkin to is aqua. so thnx

Z

ZuruzuruKey92

did anyone else notice that the picture of Ven on the beach, the person's shadow you see looks like riku?? i thought that was interesting...

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

some believe it Riku unless you believe in time travel, some say its Terra because of certain scenes, and others like believe it Aqua because of her figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back