• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old BbS Scan Translated to English

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should I contine to translate the older articles?

• Yes, I look forward to it

Votes: 54 96.4%
  • No, don't waste your time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

I know the information is old, but I feel that people enjoy reading the articles for themselves.

Before I finish the rest of them, can I get some feedback from you guys? Do you enjoy reading the articles in English, or would you rather just stick to translated summaries? Am I wasting my time?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Good Job Bittermeats this is superb

your great as always with the translations

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
This is nice! ^^ thanks! oh and yes you should ;)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thats fantastic! it's really great. thanks bittermeat

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

very good thread???

what does that even mean?

are you complimenting him or the thread

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
dude awsoume and acually it gave us clues u must make anather :thumbsup::thumbsup:eek:ne

safire inthe sky

wow it must take a lot of work to do all of that, so thank you so much! please continue I love actually being able to read it myself

also I noticed that they mentioned Aqua in an odd way. it said that they didn't know if the blue haired girl from the illustration was Aqua, well that explains why they kept calling her mysterious blue haired girl instead of Aqua. anyway I just found that kinda interesting

|||_BadBoi_|||

yes. yes please keep diong this.
its probably alot of work for you but. anyway, i hope youll keep going cause that was heaps well translated and was good. Ive always wanted to read all them old ones.
Thanks you veeeeeery much. =)

A

Anima Relic

Here is even more encouragement

Keep it up :thumbsup: :laugh:

A

Anima Relic

Great job!

I have a question though:
Terra kept saying stuff about a "friend" well in the new FM+ video didn't Xemnas say "Hello friend" to the armor in the HB basement? Does this stengthen the whole Terra=Xehanort/Xemnas thing?

Not really, Master Xehanort (the bald old man) could have started the "friend" crap, especially considering when Terra told him he had a "friend" in a translation of the scene.

And thus marks my last post for now, I will sleep, until the next eight hours till I got to get up :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back