• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok, time to bring something to the table.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

t0g

Yes. Yen Sid said as long as there is darkness in people's heart, Heartless would exist. *takes a look at the old man* Yup, sure seems like he's got darkness in his heart.

umm...do you really think that UEM is Ansem?....how bland...cant he be some new, bad ass bad guy that just wins...owns the kinights and is still running around during kh1 and 2 just not openly....im only saying this because your name and avatar and signature point to that implication...

and i remember reading somewhere that heartless were created during ansem the wise's experiments......probably nothing important though....

ohh and ever think that all this stuff keeps running back to yensid quotes for a reason....your probably wondering what im getting at....im implying that the bald guy is some evil form of yensid...i mean..he could have had his quote about darkness in people's hearts through experience....maybe?....that would explain why mickey just "shows up"...because you know he's there for a reason...mickey watches hi smaster's dark side own the knights...he saves ES(Xehanort) and takes him back with him....and takes him to ansem the wise...and the story starts from there....maybe?....just a thought...a big one...

Dnize

EDIT!!!!!!!: OMG!!!!!!!! If you look really closely at the BHG, you can see a tear on her cheek!!!!! Wassupwitdat?

Id be crying too if i had an old man crush my head and give me serious frostbite

keybaldeslinger1

lol dnize........... i see no tear on her face......... and riku being a girl dot think so his voice is way too deep and nomura wouldnt do something like that......... personally i think that riku is a nobody of some one dont know who though

t0g

lol dnize........... i see no tear on her face......... and riku being a girl dot think so his voice is way too deep and nomura wouldnt do something like that......... personally i think that riku is a nobody of some one dont know who though

ohh shit...riku being a nobody...that's deep....that would be crazy....

and if it's riku's nobody...than everyone who thought riku was a girl all along was right....we knew he was a tranny....

but seriously...these are people....everyone in this thread needs to view other threads and realize that BHS is NOT roxas....the GIRL is a girl..and is a new character....and that the new video is in the past...before roxas existed...

blksoulalchemst

Oh and to add my two cents. Its been said already too. It isn't possiblr for Riku to have a nobody seeing as he was never a heartless. Yes, he was consumed by the power of darkness, but he never lost his heart...

t0g

Oh and to add my two cents. Its been said already too. It isn't possiblr for Riku to have a nobody seeing as he was never a heartless. Yes, he was consumed by the power of darkness, but he never lost his heart...

sounds like poetry....you could write for this game...

twilightdarkness

1st..Riku's nobody a girl...don't think its possible..
2nd..Thats not Roxas doubt Roxas was even created or seperated from sora
3rd..BHG and Roxas look alike could be Brother and Sister we don't know exactly
4th..The BHG looks kinda ilke Riku..but no like Riku..o_O plus she uses magic..Riku doesn't really use magic
5th..the tear ya..i mean her partner or lover or brother just got frozen..xD shes a girl so she will b emotional
6th..i doubt nobodies were even created..Seeing how i think this trailer happens before the events of Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2..*Clue mikey holding that keyblade that Yin Sid gave him*..

blksoulalchemst

Seeing as most Theories are pointing to the events of teh video happening BEFORE the events of KH1 and 2, I don't really think that the people we see in the video are any of the characters 'Nobodies' except for Xehanort. And yes, there is no way that a male can have a female nobody and visa-versa.

t0g

i thought we exstablished the fact that Riku was a tranny all along...so..its possible....but what are you saying about Xehanort and Nobodies!?!...there are NO Nobodies in that video....NONE!

blksoulalchemst

Haha, sorry if I wasn't clear. I didn't mean that Xehanort was a Nobody. I meant that there were no Nobodies and that it was possible that the old man is Xehanort.

twilightdarkness

Riku is not a tranny..lets b reasonable, serious, and mature for a second..SE may have made riku a little bit homosexual but not a tranny..and if he was a tranny i doubt he would turn into a complete girl.

OblivionMaster

ok people listen here:
Roxas doesnt have a sister, brother, mother or father!!!!!!!! hes a nobody!!!!!!!!!
Roxas isnt in the secret ending! neither is xehanort, riku, or anyone else you know!
They are all new characters! its not that hard to understand.

blksoulalchemst

Haha. Yea. Notice I said possible. But I mean honestly, the guy looks so close to Xehanort that you can't say that the old man is at least related to him.

twilightdarkness

Oblivion Read harder because i said the same effin thing..don't try to be smart dude..ok 1st off i kno ROXAS isn't in the video..i SAID ROXAS LOOK ALIKE GOT IT..we NO NOTHING ABOUT THE ROXAS LOOK ALIKE..HE COULD HAVE A MOTHER FATER SISTER OR BROTHER..AND I KNO THERe ALL NEW CHARACTERS!!..IS READING HARD SO FREAKIN HARD TO DO..gah..and YOU DON"T KNOW IF XEHANORT IS NOT IN THE NEW VIDEO WHO SAID HE WASN'T..THE OLD TRAILER DID SAY MEMIORIES OF XEHANORT..or something like that gahh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back